Bernie, the new member to the house!

Do either of you recall any brand names? I could probably find them on Amazon, but hopefully I won’t need them as fleas are not on my agenda for next year.

TropiClean Natural Flea and Tick home spray for the house and on the dogs.
and for on the cats Enforcer flea and tick spray
Or if I have time I marinate Tansy in olive oil for a month and apply that to the cats… I tend to be allergic to commercial drops and spray. It does not last long but , I can hug and breath :slight_smile:

ok bernie’s gone

Try two very small hermit crabs next time, hard to fuck that up.

Good call…
tortoises are also minimal care… a box and lettuce and they’re good to go.

My condolences.

Might get a pug dog

Get a human companion and be done with it. At least they can walk, feed, and entertain themselves.

No, don’t climb up higher on the tree of life, if you couldn’t handle a cat or mouse, a dog just isn’t right.

Honestly, try a reptile, amphibian, insect, crustacean of some sorts first. Fish even.

Then you can move back to mammals. You and mammals… No.

I have a new addition to my family of animals.

A neglected street cat, he is a big cat, long legs and tail, not quite feral, (maybe an off cast of Mannikin’s). Skinny bag of bones, no water, no shelter, hardly any food. He has been accepted by the other two cats, (thank goodness) he is the youngest so he has taken his place in the hierarchy very well.

The temperatures here have been so high and when I think of the struggles he has had in the past, (apparently a street cat’s life span is around two years) it is great to seem him begin to flourish, in a comfortable environment.

He slept solidly for the first four days, and ate non stop, poor love was exhausted.

Pics?

later on

Sounds like you’ve got a full house SM… I would gladly take in another cat or two here, but they come with a thousand fleas each, so you can understand why I would not :laughing:

Manni… why a pug? please disclose your thinking on why a pug will work as opposed to less needy animals? Manni… what is your thinking here? lol.

Six plates at meal times and that is just for the cats and dogs, no fleas amazingly, they are all pretty healthy.

Try low maintenance fish, like guppies. If they’re too boring for you, just put males and females in the same tank and you’ll have non-stop drama. Then, if you want more challenge, you could work your way to salt water fish.

You can pee in a bottle, put a guppie in it, fucker lives.

For a while.

pugs are funky looking, smallish and i think will make a cool house pet…if the world of other humans thinks im going to pick up his shit when we are out in the park…im not.

The safest bet for man and beast a virtual pet.

petadoptables.com/#&panel1-4

MP needs a human even though he denies and your Mum don’t count.