Should All Tanks Be Made Out Of Plot Armor?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4fxjUrlyQR0

Plot Armor is the result of bad script writing, when a character or ship keeps going into ever more impossible scenarios and survives for really no other concievable or rational reason other than they are the star of the show, and can’t die, or else the story would be over.

James Bond is completely coated in that shit, he is like Achilles, dipped in some magic formula, but instead of being held by the ankles, he was held by the liver. That man needs AA.

Like, in every damn scene, I can like Marcus Aurelius look at it and say to myself “Never assume something’s impossible because you find it hard. You should recognize that, if it’s humanely possible, you can do it too.”

I might be able to pull off one of the moves with that mentality, but am fairly certain that in under 30 seconds after that, I would just be dead.

James Bond, he just like, he runs, and as he runs, without stopping, hits someone with his fist, and they fall down unconscious. Am I the only guy here who can’t do that? Without a weapon, using fisticuffs, it is gonna take me a while to do that, and in the process, my knuckles are gonna hurt bad, just punching someone in the head. I’m actually kind of a cheating pusdy, so it be all neck punches and finger stabs to the eyes, and trapping at dirt and throeing it at whoever I’m fighting, and trying to knee him in the balls, and I would make little girl screaching noises while doing so, and likely still manage to get really hurt in the process. I might get so worked up I will sweat, so it will be impossible to hold me, just swirm out of any hold you put me in, my shirt half off, and then just lay on my back kicking frantically in the general direction of my opponent, using a kicking shield to stay safe.

If there are two opponents, I’m just fucked. Especially if they are armed, and I’m not.

I don’t know, maybe all guys are able to do single punch knockouts. I can’t.

I also am amazed, he knows how to drive and fly literally anything. Like, he was just allowed to hang out in military basis and walk up to any aircraft or naval ship, and tell them to teach him how to operate it, just in case he ever needs to know. Never once seen him grab a gun, or jump in a military vehicle or plane, and look at it stumped and confused, bailing from it after deciding it is just too damn complicated. I’ve seen James Bond pilot Russian planes with his fucking knees in the mountains, with nukes attached to the craft, the rear pilot strangling him to death, and he still manages to out maneuver another experienced Russian pilot who knows the make and capabilities of that craft, that is firing on him… Using just his knees.

Even Marcus Aurelius is looking at that calling bullshit.

Yes, I feel emasculated because I can’t be James Bond, like I’m naked in school, kneeling before class trying to cover my privates and everyone is laughing. Women everywhere are dissapointed I’m not leaping out of airplanes and skiing off snowy rooftops into their balcony window, to expose my government issue Casanova Grade cock, then punching guys unconscious, including her husband, out in single blows on the way out. I think that’s what women want, right? Philosophers Stone?

I’m sure different women have different tastes and wants, just like men do.

No scientific proof of this exists. Show me the studies.

This has been learnt ‘out in the field’ as it were… even unacquainted females will tell of their tastes in men upon meeting another female… if they get the opportunity to.

Near every woman has a differing taste in some aspect or another… there has been plenty of documentaries and studies on physical attraction of the genders.

I don’t believe you know what your talking about. I would like to see a aggressive effort on your part to defend this position, with unique presentation of your position, supported by videos and weblog links.

I don’t think you have it in you.

Hollywood has turned a human life into a fairy tale. Too much unrealistic hero worship, people with supernatural abilities, underdogs that get their way… that’s why I prefer indie movies where the plot is more realistic. The protagonist tries his best and fails, or dies… but that’s life… and you usually don’t get what you want. Okay, so maybe the directors can make an argument for optimistic outlook in the face of our limitations because nobody really wants to accept limits/boundaries, and everybody wants to believe that their chances of getting ahead and being great are the same as for the person who actually made it. But it’s acknowledging our limits instead of denying them that defines us as uniquely human, and its that sense of poignancy that is being denied in Hollywood films. So, everyone would rather play a pretend game that they are superheroes. This could be an interesting conversation with Hollywood directors, on how they view human life, though I will say that they are endorsing a rather an immature outlook on human life.

I don’t like Indie films, ismt is always just a bunch of old women sitting around a table smoking and talking about dogs they had back in the 80s.

No.

No?

Yes, no.

Oh…

:laughing:

I don’t need to get aggressive to get things done… they just flow forth from me… like a river… or my period.

We have a new dating show on at night, where the picker chooses from five naked people inside Perspex cubicles that slowly reveals them from the bottom up in three stages… myself, the picker, and the presenter all have different tastes.

I’ll see what I can do… in terms of a ‘unique presentation’.

I know some women that date men that will fight for them and pick on other guys, but that doesn’t jive in modern times, and so… is becoming a dying requirement in a mate, hence hobbies like sport and adrenaline-boosting activities being very popular as outlets for their inherent aggression.

Your a contestant on that show? Choose a uncircumcised one, they can do more tricks, like store pistachio nuts in the tip.

Also, you shouldn’t try to intimidate other women about your superior monthly flow, you don’t see guys around here bragging about how much bigger their seminal loads are.

You dragged this website down to a new low.

I’m a backseat viewer… watching from the comfort of my sofa. I wouldn’t go on a show like that, or any dating show for that matter.

:open_mouth: the males here don’t brag about such things, and more besides? bullshit =;

I’m sure the ladies here can relate, rather than feel intimidated… as that was not my intention, but merely to add depth to my reply to you.

It’s a thread about James Bond, and your talking about your chunky flows. Your off topic, remove your used maxi pad you threw over this thread, and apologize. You know James wouldn’t approve, he is Shaken and Stirred now.

James Bond is waiting for you to apologize to him for the size of your periods. Don’t think I can’t see you lingering around on site, not addressing this. Your always the Etiquette Nazi, time you set a example through your own actions. He deserves this closure.

James Bond is a fairy tale superhero; and, besides, no woman in her right mind would want to be involved with an MI6 agent.

Most of the fight scenes in movies (especially in Asian ones) are unrealistic. Eastern Promises had a realistic-looking fight scene (in a Turkish bath?), and even then, the guy should probably have been dead. But it was a good fight scene…unpretentious I mean.

I found the fight scenes in The Raid and especially The Raid 2 very realistic.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4y8uKKgMjYU

It is one of those Indie films you speak of?

No, I think most women was a MI6 agent. The only guys who can successfully pick up a woman like Kate Beckensale in Serendipity with no fuss or psycho-mind games like she played on that poor guy would be James Bond. He would tell he he has a very violent job and a drinking problem, and is never around much, and has had some bad past relationships, and she would fall for him instantly, towing him off towards the nearest taxi to take him home.

Only evidence I have is, attractive women seem to be really into the most cruel meanhearted shits around. I see it everywhere. That’s why I need to learn to just knock people out in one punch, and to drive a tank through buildings in a tuxedo with dustband bricks and bullets flying everywhere, without getting dirty and having perfect hair. That’s clearly what women want.