Fixed Cross's Move To America

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fK9hK82r-AM

Your choice of Kentucky sucks. You should move to Philadelphia and become a bus driver, and learn to sing and dance this at bus stops.

No, Itll have to be Kentucky

Im good with explosives. Ill work in re opened mines.

TIL
i thought snoop and jay z were original lawl

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiE_Bk8FOY0[/youtube]

Some bad motherfuckin Country artists came from east Kentucky, but I think they got the fuck out of there before long.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjzVz7Rmkzw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjbpgdW_vZI[/youtube]

More place for me.

In general I like what nazis/liberals (same) don’t.

Not a fan of CnW, but that was decent… reminds me of Zero 7, Groove Armada, Dirty Vegas, and the like… an eye opener for sure :slight_smile:

I thought you were cosmopolitan kind of person. I doubt you’ll find philosophers/people of your caliber in Kentucky. Your kind of people live in big cities, in bohemian neighborhoods, like hip university districts. I can see you fit in there.

As far as I’ve observed (in myself, and in others) creatives like displacement… the fish out of water syndrome, if you will.

I dunno, he is on another continent, where everyone is smarter and more attractive than him. How is he supposed to displace more than he already has?

Not so sharp. I am from the city and fucking hate every single cosmopolitan. Ive tried living in Paris, Vienna, New York, but always am happiest in the woods, the beach or the mountains. I cant stand crowds, if I am with more than 1 other person I will most of the time not say a word and just hold my breath until I can be alone.

I love Quebec because there is virtually no world-culture here, and all the space to be alone.

All cosmopolitans and city people voted for Clinton. I cant be within 1000 miles from these nazis.

Im one of those people that would happily thrive alone on some island.

As forall the talk about how attractive I am -

:gay-rainbow:

:confused:
:arrow_right:

:-k

I grew up on country since that was what my dad listened to at the time. Always been sentimental about those old country songs. My grandfather who recently passed was also a musician and longtime Bluegrass player in Tennessee and Florida. Maker of violins and player of the mandolin. And so I’ve come back 'round to the genre recently. My style is more outlaw country, folk, and southern rock.

Groove Armada and Zero 7 are quite a different style of music, but I like what I’ve heard of them.

I live in West Virginia, never hear country anymore. Lots of Democrats in Kentucky too, it does have swing potential in elections. Most coal miners are labor Democrats.

?

Are you one of those people that think they can correct me on what kind of life I live, and what kind of preferences I have?

Never took you for one of these…

Or maybe I forget.

Its bizarre really how anyone could take me for a cosmopolitan.
Do you see the posts I write? The forum Im on? The videos I make? Does any of it seem remotely cosmopolitan?

If so, tell the cosmopolitans, as theyve been avoiding me like the Devil.

My sister is cosmopolitan.

Were not on speaking terms. She is ashamed of me for being such an obscurantist savage.

1;00

Okay, so, how would you describe yourself…other than “obscurantist savage”?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPyiZI_WrXw

I’m starting to understand Fixed Cross a little better… and I don’t like it.