Adjusting to life as cat furniture

I’m under two cats right now, worried s third might try to lay on me. When I lay on them, they get upset, even when I don’t put too much pressure on them, but they insist on laying on me. Also like to dive nails down into me. Not cool.

I don’t see lions doing this to each other.

Take a pic and post, I would love to see them.

I’m naked

You can place the cats strategically and hope they won’t start kneading. :laughing:

I’m not giving out pictures of me anymore, every time I send a nude pick to someone, they think I’m hitting on them.

You should put them on your head. Both of them.

I don’t appreciate you remembering my head avatar from way back when. Please delete it from your mind.

Best solution for a cat problem is to drown them in the toilet. All cats should be euthanized. They aren’t good for anything except if you need turds in your floor, or if you’re tired of your clothes not being covered in cat hair. But if you like living turd free, and without cat hair all in your sinuses and on your clothes and furniture, and if you enjoy living in a space that doesn’t smell like fucking animals then you should probably just kill them. Don’t go giving me some shit about companionship and all that. If you need a cat as a companion, then you should reassess your life and make some changes to better yourself.

I don’t have a poop issue, I don’t know where they poop. Out of sight, out of mind.

That just means that they’re hiding it and you have no sense of smell. Some people just can’t smell very well. Like when someone’s house stinks and it’s like they don’t even know. Nose blindness. It’s a real thing.

May be a real thing, but it ain’t their problem.

Cats scrape a small hole with their paws and shit into it and then cover it up. So it is important to let them out into the garden
so that they can do this. If you do not have a garden then get a litter tray and house train the cat to shit in it and nowhere else

No, I got a litter box, just really bad at cleaning it out. One likes to punish me by dragging my clothes into it if the poop gets too high.

I did have a Guinea pig that would poop under a lazyboy as a kid though, they don’t poop in just one place. Floor wasn’t carpeted, so I never vacuumed. Lifted it up… Poo Bonanza.

You are too lazy to clean it out and that is a character flaw you have to address as soon as possible Turd
You are supposed to be very self disciplined so there is zero excuse for this dereliction of domestic duty

That Guinea pig died like, fuck, twenty years ago. I hear the can live for 30 Years, so I was just a horrible kid.

Sounds like you need a smarter cat. My cat is as bored as I am, you can tell the pangs of existential disgust she has in her eyes. My cat always knocks on the door when she needs to go potty outside, sometimes opens it herself.

People need to get stray cats and boycott the stores. It’s like, people advocate for castrating cats, when stores breed them for no reason besides to create a false economic demand. And the same people that advocate for castration are the same ones who pay money to the stores to breed cats for no reason. It’s insane.

Store cats don’t develop any legitimate desire to go outside and poop. And they tear up furniture because they have a deep seated desire for revenge for being locked in a cage by humans. Deep down, store cats hate you.

Trixie what is your cats name and can you post a pic of her please

My cat Bruce is turning 15 soon, he was once an amazon now he is so skinny, old age has caught up with him.

Had all his teeth removed, (by the vet MM) except for five that are still in tact in random places in his mouth so he is on an elderly diet. HA!

I always wear black, so you can imagine I am nearly always covered in cat hair or dog hair, same goes for the car, which I clean on an irregular basis.

Mr R is lint free, probably overdoses himself on cologne and has the nasty habit of smoking.

:-k

TF wrote:

youtu.be/jljEyBoOD2Q