Only Humean on a Rampage

What is up with this guy??

Threatening, arbitrarily locking, displacing, and never contributing…

Obviously this place is a burden on him. Can he be relieved of his duty?

Notice he likes to move philosophy threads “out of” his section to “other philosophy sections” which cover most everything? This section is redundant, it isn’t “purer philosophy” but rather just what he likes, and he sprays the area like a Tom Cat, marking off his limits. No rhyme nor reason dictates what “is” or “isn’t” philosophy for this section other than his bizarre tastes, and it certainly hasn’t raised his section above par the rest, the posts are just as, or even more dumbed down here, and people are pointlessly warned and banned for no larger reason than Only Human is being a anal prick, navigating by a invisible logic of “what is mine, goes my way”. He even threatens and fucks with the other moderators on this absurd basis. He long ago lost any legitimacy and moral authority, rests purely on threats and attacks, and never could sufficiently explain his actions. That’s pretty fucking scary for a logician of all people. They tried pushing Ad Home for the longest time, till it was pointed out even Aristotle thought it was a legitimate tool of philosophy. We’re just left with the angry she’ll of a man, who doesn’t much contribute. Why do you think I don’t much bigger with this section, it is intentionally dumbed down, we aren’t allowed to explore a idea to the limit of our comfort zone, so can never plot a course in to the new. Hiding behind blocking logical fallacies and existential equanimity never results in bold, new ideas, for shallow minds invest too much of their persona into guarding bad ideas. The natural transition becomes too painful, it us always too personal, because in the end, however impersonal we paint ourselves to be separated from abstract ideas, we are our philosophies. Call it the Folly of Man, but we confuse ourselves with the idea. Too much of moderation on this site is aimed at preserving this absurd relation. It is Anti-Philosophical. All a man does and believes interrelates, there is no rational plateau of personhood or supporting feelings naturally isolated from the rest.

If this forum is “only philosophy” then it should be broad enough to accommodate all other philosophies, all rhetorical methods, all ways of thinking philosophically. If it isn’t, then the logic of it’s selective categorization needs to be explained, why threads are randomly jerked out and moved. Seems to be little more than anaimalistic territoriality, on par with a feral animal spraying his territory, selecting bias at random, breaking anything that doesn’t obey.

We aren’t slaves, we are philosophers. We don’t bend that easily to authority. Well, Fixed Cross might, but rest of us have spines. It is absurdity compounded upon absurdity, passed off insideously as reasonable. It sure the fuck isn’t, never has been, never will be. Only people who think so are those to weak of mind and constitution to develop their own ideas and defend them. Only then for such weak souls does every act of violence on a mods part seem justified, as they hope the mods will protect them too from having their ideas, belief, sense of self challenged. It isn’t the way of philosophers, but of wet nurses.

TF if you were a moderator how liberal would you be?

Willing to stay in the background and only intervene on the rarest of rarest occasions?

There are Forums where the moderators not only do NOT contribute, but very rarely punish (for want of a better word)

Is this your ideal environment?

My ideal role as a moderator would be NOT to be a fucking moderator. Didn’t the Nietzscheans here complain about my policy when it came to bring offered the administration of Nietzscheforum.com? I felt only a Nietzschean could moderate them, but couldn’t in good conscious recommend any of them to govern the rest, so declined to run the site, the administrator agreed. Spambots took over, ripping apart the site, in massive waves, and everyone blamed me, and I had zero capacity to change it even if I wanted to, as it seemed rather hypocritical, are not Spambots a expression of Will to Power too, as much as any man?

I gave maximum freedom of expression to the Nietzscheans, within the confined logic of their faith. It was glorious how it ended.

For Pan Philosophy, the opposite extreme- I would advocate attacking Spambots, AI generated bots, and would make a “starter forum” where people could post without much criticism, and could exclude others from posting at will. I see these options on the forum I have (stopped updating it upon Trump’s election, need to get back to that). To the rest, the classical rules for attending philosophical discussions hold.

If you are new and sitting quiet, having never seen a debate, then you are wise to keep quiet and learn the ways of debate till you can form your own opinion.

If you’ve been here multiple times, keeping quiet is shameful, and your essentially a idiot for not speaking up your mind and getting involved in the debate.

I would also ban the ancient practice of pedophilia, as we now know it isn’t so much philosophical as predatory rape that destroys the sanity of the individual. Look at at Trixie, he was homo raped, and now seeks to mutilate his mind, soul and body in escape, to compensate and own a very difficult trauma to heal from.

So no pedophilic predators, save those who question their own motivations philosophically, and no literal spambots. Beyond that, this is a pan philosophical site. The ideas of any culture, any age, past or present, self generated or studied externally, is up for discussion. People like Only Human are anathema to this.

On more specialized sites, more restrictive rules make sense. Mine us a philosophy of history, and only that. It has a narrow purpose, the rules flow through a narrow utility. I’m assuming whatever Fixed Cross runs is limited too to Overman gibberish, not a place for philosophical types, in particular Christians, I get why it would be restricted. Know They Self is pure dick stroking, of phallic inflation and deflation around Satyr’s suicide cult. What makes his dick hard stays, what makes him sad goes. Only Humean’s running of this section is closest to Satyr, Satyr is merely more logically consistent in showing it is all one massive mess of a ego trip for him. In time, if left unchecked, we would find ourselves in similar circumstances.

Only forum I would consider moderating here is the society and government section, and I have no problem with Ucci running it, and can’t point to a post I would remove, so I honestly don’t desire to moderate. I do desire however for Only Humean to knock his fucking antics off.

Moved to NPC, not a Philosophy post.

There’s a thread in Meta that contains your main grievance and my reply. I haven’t locked any threads for several months, to the best of my memory.

Edit: my old man memory fails me, I recently locked a Meta thread from Trixie/UP because it had wandered to off-topic chatter.

You’re an old man? No way.