Are katana swords a good Christmas present for a 4 year old?

I know.

That’s why your loose.

How do you know I didn’t have a vagoplasty and get the whole thing tightened back up like it’s 14 again?

Trixie will handle this from this point on.

I’m not saying I did. I was axing how you would know if I did or didn’t.

Axing? Bit of a Freudian slip further evidencing your Castration Complex, I feel we are finally getting somewhere.

Is this why you make up stories about fucking multitudes of ugly chicks, to compensate?

No, I’ve been hanging out around some black people lately. When they mean to say, “ask”, instead they say, “ax”. So I just kind of picked that up. Like, “lemme ax you a question.”

You’ve never heard anyone say that?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHZwOqLrF2M[/youtube]

She spells axe wrong.

Axe is the English spelling

Ax is the American spelling

Ah, that’s why you been so crabby as of late? Having trouble walking and sitting down? Jaw hurts? Now I get why you were so touchy about the micropenis comment.

Back in school we were taught axe not ax. When the hell did Webster change it?? And most every black down here says ask not ax

My question is, why do half of black women look like trannies, and why do half of black males look like Ftms.

You have nothing to be sorry for, Turd :wink:

That’s what she said.

Not sure what that has to do with me, but thanks for letting me know.

Was this your mother? if bad times outweigh the good, then the bad memories will prevail… if it’s about a sex worker, then forget everything I’ve just said. :smiley:

…and did he like his presents?

No. He is scared shirtless of me. Ran from me the second I came in. I ended up just getting him a snowboard and spiky helmet, after stopping by target. Glad I stayed away from the Japanese sword, weighs more than he does. He happened to have his birthday present in his hands when he was running, so at least I know he made use of it.

Think maybe I don’t have fatherhood in me, if that’s the reaction I achieve. Once he reaches my belly button in height, I won’t tolerate this. Don’t know what age he is if like this, maybe remembered wrong?

DM’d you my response.

It works…

Priceless.

youtu.be/isfbOmHlwlk