Two Kinds Of Posters: Hobos or Homos, which are you?

Which are you?

I’m in the hobo camp.

Mr. Reasonable claims to be too rich, and is always going on long, slow boat rides through the wilderness with just men, so he is in the Homo camp.

That’s how it works people. Where do you stand? One or the other, no alternative.

I’m not too rich, and I sold my Kayak about a year or so ago because my shoulder is too old and I don’t want to end up as one of those old people who has to eat painkillers all the time.

Okay, he is on a slow transition out of homo, let us know when you finally arrive to hobo.

Trixie is a flamming homo, wants to turn his asshole into a sloppy poop-gina.

It’s not an either/or. I can be not a homo or a hobo. I live indoors and I only put my penis into natural born vaginas.

How do you explain all those pics you posted of you hanging out with homos then? Not to mention you look like Jared from Subway. Nothing Jared liked more than raking a nice 6 inch combo- though where he is now, he likely is taking a foot long.

Great, just what we need another one of these threads.

It’s the ILP equivalent of reality TV.

Oh, and I’m a hobo of course. Though not a turd. :wink:

[size=50]caught you peeking Ferguson![/size]

K: are you kidding? my goal is to become one of those old people who eat painkillers
all the time… I can’t think of any better goal to try to achieve…

Kropotkin

I don’t have to explain shit.

You also said you wanted to cook me dinner in the dinner thread. That’s pretty gay.

Homo sapien (not plural) box checked for yours truly. Sorry to be so typical.

Like I said, no way to choose a clever way out.

What you said was pretty gay anyway, so I’m listing you under homo. You gotta be pretty fucking gay to want to have sex with Joker anyway.

Okay, who’s next?

I’m going in not out. You have to go in to reach the shriveled black heart of a hobo.

Your a black hobo?

I didn’t know, nobody ever told me your race. Happy being a black person to you Day, Maniacal. Know everyone supports you for coming out.

Epic fail on your last post there, Turdster; I hope you’re editing it while I slowly type this with my two little dainty fingers.

Guns without ammo. Tsk, tsk. And you said that your military trained, to what clean latrines, yourself on every other Tuesday?

Every other Sunday.

I am a homo always was. Wanted to be a lesbian the moment I had a sexuality.

I am also a hobo, as a kid I liked trains, trains are part of hobo culture.

No, your just a homo.

I used to be a hobo as a kid, mom couldnt pay the bills and was homeless. Strong black independent woman.