Two Kinds Of Posters: Hobos or Homos, which are you?

Every other Sunday.

I am a homo always was. Wanted to be a lesbian the moment I had a sexuality.

I am also a hobo, as a kid I liked trains, trains are part of hobo culture.

No, your just a homo.

I used to be a hobo as a kid, mom couldnt pay the bills and was homeless. Strong black independent woman.

Wow. Maybe you just haven’t seen what those things actually do to people. I could be an old person who smokes weed, but not who takes painkillers.

I said that I wanted to mail you something to eat because you were eating spam. Spam was invented as a tool of oppression. Like rice, or lettuce. People aren’t supposed to eat that shit, and it’s part of the reason behind the massive consolidation of wealth in the world. Eat real food please. And don’t say that spam is real food. I don’t care which backward ass island tribe thinks it’s a delicacy. It’s not.

It is classy.

Turd, it’s downright unfriendly on yourself to speak ill of homosexual hobos…

Turd, if you ever post anything like that again I will seriously contemplate figuring out the friends and foes list shit and actually making it to where I can never see your posts again.

You ate bone marrow, STFU.

That shit is delicious.

That’s the leftovers the SPAM factory won’t even touch.

Gross. Stop talking about spam.

Stop eating piggie bone marrow, it is disturbing.

You mean delicious.

Like, starving Africans get bonescraps from hyenas and eat that shit, that’s how fucking low you have fallen.

Your still a home, but your heading towards the hobo camp, with a dishonorable mention for your cuisine.

You couldn’t pay me to that shit. Pathetic.

Gonna warm up some spam.

You too good to eat what people in Africa eat?

Yes, unlike you. Go eat your overpriced hyena leftovers.

I think that was from a pig.

Once a homo, always a homo. He’ll be a homo - just a poor old homo.