Anyone with Taxidermy Experience Working On Skunks?

Are you… sure?

Are you sure you’re not trying to get me arrested?

Customs transports things not kills them, and I am uncertain if it is in the job description of a taxidermist to do so… there have been instances of old dears requesting that when they die they want their cat or dog or Parrott or whatever to be euthanised and either buried along with them or stuffed, but I’m not sure who’s remit the euthanising falls under.

Our Government website can’t be accessed outside of the U.K.? who knew… you perhaps :laughing:

Well four months quarantine for importing live animals outside the EU is long, but I guess that wouldn’t apply to dead ones.

Try one of these companies… I’m sure some of them would do animals… especially the Penn School of Taxidermy.

google.co.uk/search?q=taxid … ent=safari

I like the British work ethic and quality of craftsmanship, nothing is better built than products of the British Empire. So you won me over, I’m gonna need your help with customs.

If I send them by plane in cat carriers, can you Puck them up at the airport? I will send two leashes so you can walk them through public transportation.

In your haste to jest, you forgot about the four months quarantine issue.

Is that why your country makes all those people sleep in camps around Calais?

My ‘country’ doesn’t make them do anything… why is the onus on us to house them just because they want to go to London to live? and that’s if they are even genuine refugees, which most of them aren’t… there’s a long queue made up of those who are getting sent back.

Nice cause in your sig btw Turd…

I want everyone to donate to the machine gun preacher, he needs more ammo.

His bio is insane… I’ve got my eye on a few items in the shop.

How did you know about the cause? because of its locality to you?

…a much better sig than the one you had previously btw :wink:

I’ve mentioned him a bunch of times on this site, do a search. I used to have the West Virginia Free Clinics as my amazon charity, but switched it over after watching The Machine Gun Preacher movie, and doing some research conforming he was real. His missionary work has really expanded, and I’m not exactly wealthy given my past hobo experiences, but figured if I was going to buy a book off Amazon.com, I might as well.

Amazon said yesterday in a email my original charity never gave them my banking details, and so would apply all my old money to them. East Africa is poor as fuck, so a little bit of money goes a lot farther.

If your thinking about supporting the charity, I’m for it, but even better would be to put it in your signature too.

He tries to be a good Christian, but also literally fought off militants like The Lords Liberation Army keeping them from attacking the war orphan children he gathered together into the orphanage he started. I do respect that. Perhaps as time goes by, and I get better at business, I can provide real donations. Right now I’m scrounging for potted meat, dumping my paycheck on a Christmas gift for my nephew- $50 is a big chunk of my weekly pay (get next to nothing). Doesn’t cost me shit to advertise though. I want those kids to have a chance at a future. If a few dozen viewers per year sign up to the smile.amazon.com program, and just $20-50 is given, that’s enough to help one kid out perhaps for a few weeks. Better than not doing it at all.

You can order weird taxidermy shit on ebay. Like where someone cut the heads off a few chickens and then attached them all to one chicken so you can have a stuffed 3 headed chicken to sit on the mantle above the fireplace.

Tuff enough for people to get laid as is, don’t need that shit n the fireplace

Some bitches might like it.

Not me

Now every guy on the forum is gonna have a three headed chicken on the fireplace to keep the Grannies away.

Close to the puppeteers from Ringworld, I may just get a chicken farmer somewhere to make one.

May I ask why you need a Porcuskunk? I have managed to live without one

Quality if life issue, just because you can live without one, should one go without?

I don’t need to prick the stink. Might be a bit overstuffed

If you eventually get this done, please provide pics. quality of life issue

I’m gonna need five, for my chariot.

I need one of these for my hallway… and it is a need… to create the ambience/finish off the look I’m going for.

I quite like the white with the touch of gold/touch of colour. The colourful South American versions have an air of voodoo about them, but otherwise they are pretty.

Joker, any slaughter houses where you can get her a cow skull nearby? She can money order you the cash for payment.

Lots of deer skulls here, but none with antlers.