Magsj Deprecation Thread

I don’t like you.

Mags J is my woman, thou shalt not talk to her in such an uncouth manner.

I don’t care, but I do care about being misunderstood… hence my appropriation of self.

There seems to be a growing queue of people who dislike me, and it seems to be growing exponentially with every achievement I make and thing I say or do, but I’ll live :wink:

You gotta get past my dad (and mum… not sure which one is being worse at the moment) in order to make that claim… but it’s kinda cute :slight_smile:

You always gotta make everything about you?

Sounds like a boss section in a videogame. Count me in.

I certainly do not dislike you Mags because I have no reason to

You come across as a quiet and sensitive soul who is entirely comfortable being alone

I’ve spent the day trying to psychically cut off all power to London to deny Magsj access to the internet. Clearly ist working, I’m throwing this useless telekenesis manual out. Men Who Stare At Goats my ass.

No… not always.

Is that why you started this thread? :wink:

We can make it about you if you like.

…that’s one way of looking at it :laughing:

Turd is the only one who dislikes me in offline real life… the other dislikers are a handful of neighbors and acquaintances, and (what seems to be a growing number of) many of the viewing public.

Satyr has Turd’s #. There needs to be another rematch. :evilfun: A conferenced skype battle of epic proportions. No typing allowed.

Can I post pics?

He didn’t do too well last time, was the battle between the Tire and the Nail, dumbass thought he could just steamroll me.

Men Who Stare At My Ass [ Yours Not Mine ]

Nobody stares at my ass and gets away with it.

I can get away with anything :slight_smile:

whats the trade-in value?

He claims you lied about being able to read ancient Greek and that all your long posts are downloaded from Wikipedia

Now I was disappointed when I read this Turd since I thought you were a real intellectual not a plagiarist so is it true

I said I was learning Koine, still am. He still can’t read it either, he failed to even explain what Koine was, how it differed from medieval or modern Greek. I really struggle with some Greek, like Aristotle, largely because letters are missing a lot from words, and this really messes with me. However, if I skip ahead to later Greeks works 6 centuries later, I can read about 1/4 of it without recourse now to a dictionary. This doesn’t help me at all with later works, the ones I need access to the most, like in Stobeaus, or complex iconography where a bunch of letters are in a squiggle, I can’t discern them at all, despite having them pointed out to me.

And where do I copy from wiki without quoting? I give links all the time in quoted brackets. Go find where I’m doing this. If you find anything at all, it is likely because something from my stuff online made it into wiki without informing me first, which doesn’t bother me if it is just on history, they tend to link where they get the info from in the editors discussions, should be noted there if you find anything from this site at all, from anyone, not just me.