Goodbye Arcturus Who Finally Descended Thread

She posts less and less. Hasn’t been on forever. Everyone say your final respects and wish her memory well.

You are being presumptuous and dramatic for absolutely no reason at all
For the Arc last posted just ten days ago which is no where near forever

Depends on how fast your metabolism is. For a starfish like you, was just a instant ago.

No, something horrible has clearly happened. She is never gone this long.

Fixalot was very very crass with her recently… on the kings forum where im from… not the slums where im frum… the you know rock, Plymouth, etc. Balls of Uranus…

anyway the whole forum came to her defense but Cruxalot didnt apologize. He was so very hurt too…

cry

What Forum?

Hi Steve,

hahahaha
You must have kind of missed me to even realize that I haven’t been on, Steve. Or is my thinking faulty here too?

I would actually be quite curious to know what people would have to say about me at my funeral.

That’s a very funny funeral image. It looks like an image come to life out of something Neil Gaiman might write.

I don’t get the cats symbolism.

Faulty as usual.

I also had a funeral ceremony for Smears once. I already have Magsj’s quite planned out, just waiting on that one.

lol I wasn’t hurt at all. My “ouch” was because I was kind of taken aback. It was just a surprising response to me…so Fixed Cross would have had no need to apologize to me…either way!
But in retrospect, I do understand Fixed Cross a bit so I think that I know where he was coming from when he responded in that way and wrote what he wrote. But that would or will be between him and myself if i choose to make it so.

Every faulty step which a person takes in his/her thinking can be a good thing. It helps them to see and to re-evaluate the ways in which they think. I like to think out of the box but in this incident, as in many instances, I hadn’t.

What???

Yes, quite faulty - as was your perception. :evilfun:

Good to have you back, Arcturus.

Hope you are well.

Thanks Erik. I do hope that you are well too… but how do you know that I’m back? :evilfun:

I’m fine, have been fine.
It’s good to be a philosophical globe trotter.

Good question.

You better not leave again; we missed you here, as you can see.

Stay put, She-devil :evilfun:

Why? where am I going? and why are you expecting me to…? I’m not planning to disappear, but I do retreat often… always have, always will.

Nice to see you on today Arc…

lol Are you using the royal term “we” as Queen Victoria might have?
You can only speak for yourself, Erik.
It’s probable that most didn’t even realize that the swallow had gone elsewhere for a bit.

Hi MagsJy. :evilfun:

I would say, “here lies arcturus descending, who posted a lot on ILP but who’s I don’t really know anything about because I probably never read those posts”. May he or she rest in peace.

…she.

Arcturus sounds like a generals name from Warhammer 4000.

I most certainly did. Forum post quality had increased tenfold when the dragon was gone.

Yes, I’m sure that it did, Trixie. :evilfun: