Goodbye Arcturus Who Finally Descended Thread

lol Are you using the royal term “we” as Queen Victoria might have?
You can only speak for yourself, Erik.
It’s probable that most didn’t even realize that the swallow had gone elsewhere for a bit.

Hi MagsJy. :evilfun:

I would say, “here lies arcturus descending, who posted a lot on ILP but who’s I don’t really know anything about because I probably never read those posts”. May he or she rest in peace.

…she.

Arcturus sounds like a generals name from Warhammer 4000.

I most certainly did. Forum post quality had increased tenfold when the dragon was gone.

Yes, I’m sure that it did, Trixie. :evilfun:

As you can see she is back now and is absolutely fine. She was only gone fourteen days
Even if that is a record it is not much. So your fears were entirely without justification

Was hopes more than fear.

Welcome back, Arc. You were missed.

I thought you died Ierrellus.

No one told me. Oh well, it’s just that many threads I thought were good have either died or succumbed to crotchsniffing. Not much place left for adult conversation.

Perhaps a revival of the Thread For Old Farts is in order? I seemed to be the only one posting in it in the end, so maybe a new thread: Mature Discourse? Sage Advice? We Should Know Better At Our Age? Age before beauty? :confusion-shrug:

Well, you can always just talk with Ubi Aunt, he seems like a nice, spiritually minded guy.

You who? and who is Ubi Aunt?

Uni Sunt’s aunt. Duh.

Steve,

Do you still have your cat? [-o<

Do you need a cat? Cats aren’t hare to find.

No, I don’t need a cat. Who actually needs a cat except perhaps where there are rats?

As for the latter, I know this. I found Yoda quite easily — well, let’s say that he found me…as he “chirped” away incessantly on a landscape in front of some house. Poor little thing. As I think I have said, if it wasn’t for my fascination with birds, I would have kept walking on. Thought he was some bird “chirping” frantically. Finally looked down and there was the little tyke. We’ve had seven years now, I believe.

How do I get him to stop licking the Christmas tree?

Your lucky, mine are homos and lick me. I used to tell them to stop, kicking them from my legs, but now, I’m just like whatever, lick my ankle you damn homo, just better not tell anyone about it afterwards. Think my lower legs are salt licks or something, still creepy, but they refuse to learn.