Personality tested MM

60.81% ENFP
60.38% INFP

What the hell? Guess I’m back and forth between these two. My wots? Haha, suffer!

http://www.my-personality-test.com/personality-type/?killsession

Your Individual Traits

These are the personality traits that characterize your personality. Although many of these traits will be typical of your personality type, some of them may fall outside of your broad preferences. Thus, these traits scores tell you more about your individual personality, beyond your type. These are the traits that make you unique.
• PLACID
PLACID 60%
ENERGETIC
You’re not one to be busy just for the sake of being busy, and you prefer to take a mellow approach to life. You may find you have less energy than other people around you, and you like to conserve it for what matters most to you.
This trait is usually associated with Introversion and, to a lesser extent, with Perceiving.
• EXPRESSIVE
EXPRESSIVE 80%
RESERVED
When you have a thought, a feeling, an idea or an observation, the people around you know it. You’re not one to keep things to yourself, and most people would say you’re an open book.
This trait is usually associated with Extraversion and, to a lesser extent, with Thinking.
• PRIVATE
PRIVATE 72%
PROMINENT
You’re selective about how you socialize, preferring small groups (or no group at all). You tend to shy away from large parties, and big social events may leave you feeling drained. You like to pick and choose when and how you interact with others.
This trait is usually associated with Introversion.
• JOYFUL
JOYFUL 88%
CALM
When good things happen to you, you feel it completely. You’re capable of tremendous joy and enthusiasm and you make the most of the high points in life.
This trait is usually associated with Extraversion.
• FRIENDLY
FRIENDLY 72%
ALOOF
You love meeting new people, and you’re far from shy when it comes to approaching someone. You’re a master of small talk and finding things in common, and you like having a large circle of friends and acquaintances.
This trait is usually associated with Extraversion.
• SOLITARY
SOLITARY 52%
ENGAGED
You’re highly sensitive to sights, sounds, and other stimuli from the world around you, and often find busy environments overwhelming. Most of the time, you prefer quiet and solitude. Where others may seek to be in the middle of the action, you’d rather find a tranquil corner where you can reflect.
This trait is usually associated with Introversion.
• IMAGINATIVE
IMAGINATIVE 100%
REALISTIC
You have an abstract way of thinking and tend to focus on ideas, concepts, and theories rather than concrete things.
This trait is usually associated with Intuition.
• CONCEPTUAL
CONCEPTUAL 72%
CONCRETE
You’re interested in discovering the larger principles behind what you see, and enjoy learning about scientific, mathematical, and philosophical theories that can give you more insight into the events you observe in your daily life.
• PROGRESSIVE
PROGRESSIVE 64%
TRADITIONAL
You love new ideas and you feel that innovation and futuristic thinking is the key to making the world a better place. You’re attracted to politicians with radical ideas and love to imagine how things could be done better.
• INSIGHTFUL
INSIGHTFUL 96%
FACTUAL
You enjoy exploring cause and effect, and always ask “why.” You’re not content to accept things as they are, instead preferring to search for deeper answers and a sense of the big picture.
• AESTHETIC
AESTHETIC 64%
PRACTICAL
You have a love of the arts and appreciate a wide variety of cultural experiences. You enjoy anything that elevates your sense and reminds you of the beauty in the world.
This trait is usually associated with Intuition and, to a lesser extent, with Feeling.
• ADVENTUROUS
ADVENTUROUS 88%
HABITUAL
You love new experiences; the more exotic, the better. You’re often willing to try things just for the sake of novelty, because even the most unlikely activities seem interesting once or twice. On the other hand, you may get bored with experiences as they become routine. You may find yourself abandoning hobbies and interests that begin to feel too familiar.
This trait is usually associated with Intuition and, to a lesser extent, with Extraversion.
• SUBJECTIVE
SUBJECTIVE 68%
OBJECTIVE
You are an empathetic person who naturally takes into account the needs of others. When making important decisions, you make sure that your chosen course of action is consistent with your values and your knowledge about what’s best for everyone involved.
This trait is usually associated with Feeling.
• COMPASSIONATE
COMPASSIONATE 76%
RATIONAL
You identify with the feelings of others and are sympathetic when others are suffering. You do not mind being around people experiencing difficult emotions and in fact, feel called to help and support people who are troubled.
• AGREEABLE
AGREEABLE 64%
CHALLENGING
You do your best to make others’ lives easy and to adapt to their needs when you can. You’re not usually one to argue, as you have a talent for seeing things from another person’s point of view. Even when you don’t agree, you tend to support other people in their opinions.
• HELPFUL
HELPFUL 96%
INDIVIDUALIST
You feel called to care for others who are less fortunate or less capable than yourself. You enjoy providing for others and are often drawn to children, the elderly, and others who can benefit from your help.
• INTERDEPENDENT
INTERDEPENDENT 76%
SELF-RELIANT
You like to work in concert with others, participating to achieve a common goal. Being in sync with other people and working together brings you satisfaction, and you feel that the best achievements are those that you can share with other people.
• TOLERANT
TOLERANT 72%
TOUGH
You believe that everybody makes mistakes, and everybody deserves forgiveness. Most often you give people the benefit of the doubt, even when they do something to hurt you. It’s important to you to preserve your relationships, even if it requires you to forgive and forget.
• RELAXED
RELAXED 56%
ORDERLY
You appreciate a little chaos in your life. You dislike very orderly, structured environments, feeling that life is more interesting when things are a little messy.
This trait is usually associated with Perceiving.
• SPONTANEOUS
SPONTANEOUS 64%
SCHEDULED
You dislike having your time scheduled, preferring instead to go with the flow and do what you feel like doing at any given time. For you, even fun events feel a bit constricting when they must be planned in advance.
This trait is usually associated with Perceiving.

Circle jerk sites, gotta luv’em. No damn it! I refuse to rule the world! :laughing:

The type is correct, but know your ENFP rating is a auxillary function, not your primary. You are indeed a INFP, it explains your defensive drum music (suppresses the INTJ circuit in right hemisphere) and your attraction to Joker (I also can predict some of your future relationship troubles with him as he grows older and matures, and how this will effect your own personal growth).

Do some research on the behavioralism of the right amygalda. Dats U.

Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging

Am I supposed to comment on you too?

TF wrote:

This is getting ridiculous.

From what you write above about MM, it seems yours is a case of plain old fashioned JEALOUSY and her choice of Joker over you.

You need to move on.

Fine, I’ll just have to have you then.

I did not know that the Turd had the hots for the Mongoose so along with Trixies love for her she is a very popular lady indeed

Magsj likes the Goose too.

She chose wisely.

Joker has the warm heart.

I have the hairy ass. She will regret this decision come wintertime. All those pics and webcam sessions just before Joker moved to Iowa and which continued on still shortly after, come to naught. It’s like I’m disposable garbage. I’m a real person, with real feelings.

Mags has lesbian tendencies

So she should marry Trixie

And you could not have the Mongoose as your woman any way

Since you are poor and are fighting drugs in your community

Given Trixie and the Goose are a thing, I see no serious hinderence to Magsj joining their orgy except for the fact that Trixie is a man, so by default it wouldn’t be a lesbian orgy. I’m sure just about every secret fantasy in Joker’s head would be played out the second he walks in the door late night after getting home from work, to discover instead of a steak dinner, a Tranny and Carib pounding away at his girlfriend… Everything he ever wanted.

I will just have to be satisfied with Shieldmaiden, who according to Trixie looks like a man, and is a self admitted cat murderer, and we can orgie with a kangaroo and Paul Hogan.

Trixie and the Mongoose are definitely soulmates but this may be all there is to their relationship. Even so some men would
love to see their woman being seduced by a sexy Jamaican and female tran but do not know if Joker is such a man. I would
however clone the Mongoose so that Trixie could have her for herself as well which would make her the happiest tran alive
I would programme her to give her a blowjob every day for the rest of her life. Trixie would never ever be depressed again

I don’t know, jokers secret forum section is full of Chicks With Ducks posts, and like, 25% of the active membership swings that way, so quite possibly he would walk in on that, head to the kitchen and warm up some organic banana pudding, slather his body in it, slap on a welding helmet and jump right in.

I actually think Joker is a typical American male so I cannot see him sharing the Mongoose with Trixie
But another woman most definitely as that is the number one male fantasy so Mags would be allowed

You just admitted Trixie wasn’t a female.

Ha Ha sucker.

I mean from his perspective not mine since I still regard
her as a female. Is that the best you can do ha ha ha ha

So not only do you think Yrixie is a guy, but you think that the vast majority of men thinks he is a guy too.

Now your accusing Joker of being a Patriarchial Fascist Biggot, controlling who the Goose can honk her horn at and flap her wings to. Joker has come out many times saying that he is fully accepting of Trixie’s mental disorder, ad that he furthermore is a anarchist, opposed to repressive hierarchy, and a nihilist, so chooses to always be incoherent and confused in his statements.

Your shoving words into his and her mouth, merely to confirm your own confirmation bias. You has a bias, and sought to manufacture support for it.

That’s why Hillary lost the election, manufactured consent. Your one of the elites. I think you owe me a apology, and I’m going to have to ask you to likewise apologize to Joker and especially Goose, for taking this thread horribly off track for your own personal reasons. Now everyone feels unforfortable.

What da fuck? :open_mouth: :laughing: