Personality tested MM

I’m on a folding cot.

Best piece of furniture I own.

Inherently false, everyone has that aspect to them, it is part of all of our mental makeup. You’ll find every type on the net discusses their fetishes, and nothing is exclusive. However, knowing the main, secondary, tritary and shadow sequence, I can predict in very high order how voluntary and quick that will emerged in someone, or how estranged they will be to it initially, but this doesn’t mean immunity by any means.

Your just the peepee watcher type who likes the display of it all, and how it gives meaning in a safe and secure way.

Example, how do you think your emphasis on social fad diets relate to the above, and how it effects your sense of self? Your gonna have a very difficult time explaining this without touching on the functions mentioned above. It works both ways.

Here is your misidentified at I on, largely due to your hipocrisy:

Hipocrisy continued:

The comfort factor for that looks… zero.

You seem to be under the impression that I have witnessed this act, and how does watching give meaning? and to what?

Social fad diets? and which one in particular would that be?

That’s a lot of negativity going on in the articles you quoted… they have time for that?

This cot is super comfortable. You don’t know how to appreciate the luxuries of the finer things in life.

…if they look like that, then probably not, no.

You’ve got a bed to sleep on… that’s the main thing.

I have a queen sized bed too, but rejected it for the floor too. Eventuly compromised for the floor.

Sometimes I reject everything I own, throeing it out and going full hobo, it has happened a few times. Old philosophical tradition.

I guess one’s got to do what one feels, and what one feels is best to do.

I am not averse to sleeping on floors… or any hard surface, as when needs and sleep must… I do.

I have to declutter every so often (clothes, shoes, belongings) or I can’t deal/can’t bear/can’t think, and now is one of those times, so I’m sure that many here understand your dilemma.

Minimalism is good both practically and philosophically. Practically because one has more space. Philosophically because there is less to become
attached to. Buddhism teaches that craving which is a form of attachment is the root of all suffering so letting go is good. I used to be a hoarder
but the only things I collect now are records and books or magazines. So I am more free as I have become less attached. I have learned to let go

I have decided to start collecting rare or just down right beautiful exotic plants, and the minute I decide this Winter sets in… but I can work around that… and at least my new collection won’t clutter my house. :laughing:

I don’t like hoarder minds… they come with annoying personalities. Well done on learning to let go of things S57.

Celibate celibate? Like, are you still virgin?

And by shower, he means like regular showers when you spread your cheeks to wash the sweat out of your butt, that it makes you feel a kind of way…

Does a person have to be one along with the other?

Who is Alex Jones?

Alex Jones is a celibate liberal monk who lives in San Francisco, who started a monastery that worships the Democratic Party. Lots of Bells and Smells, non stop chanting in Latin in Greek. Really into Gothic architecture.

infowars.com

forum.philosophynow.org/viewtopi … =10&t=7553

I followed the link that S57 posted, which led me to another link to this Typology test, and this is what I got: pretty much the same as when I did it from a teen onwards. I’ve never studied the deeper meaning of the percentages.

Alex Jones is the next President of the United States.

:open_mouth: this post tho.

The good ole days… of sex talk and verbal virtual orgies. lol

=D> :laughing: So colorful were the days gone by…