Which colour?

Which colour?

• Black
  • Grey
  • Purple
0 voters

A birthday present to myself, but which colour :-k

The black is cool / the grey is chic / the purple is edgy - there is also navy and light metallic grey, but not feeling those.

I don’t know why I bothered [-(

I have spent all day/week (as I always do) doing heavy stuff, and my fam and friends have kindly obliged and indulged my philosophical query: purple, grey, black.

None. They are disgusting. Buy some cross country shoes for women, such as by New Balanced. Don’t disrespect yourself by wearing shit shoes, the shit your posting isn’t made for locomotion.

newbalance.com/recently-redu … 19014354:s

I think you’ll have more wardrobe options to match with if you go with black or gray. If you go with purple, you’ll really need to customize your look, so you may end up with the old situation in which you buy the shoes and then have to look for the whole outfit to match them. So if you guys hear a woman liking a blouse because it fits ‘those’ shoes, she’s talking about those ‘purple’ shoes she likes so much but can’t find the perfect wardrobe to match them.

It happens. :laughing:

If you think those are disgusting, you’ll definitely hate my recently-purchased pair of Jeffrey Campbell flatform hi-tops :open_mouth:

I can’t wear normal-looking trainers… they just don’t represent and convey who I am, and they would deem me mainstream and therefore mainstream fodder for the masses to approach indiscriminately… which would be at their peril, so my choices eliminate any misunderstandings and spare lives you see. Psychology 102, or is it 103.

The non-mainstream don’t do mainstream… why would you assume I am/do?

There is a psychology behind fashion… especially in inner cities.

What’s your dress style Pan?

My wardrobe is eclectic and many coloured, so it really is a case of simply deciding on a colour and clicking buy… this could be a case of buying two and returning one.

:-k purple or grey, purple or grey? I can picture me wearing the purple with my faux leather jeggings and joggers, and with my various harem joggers and jeans, but not the grey or black… that image is not coming forthwith one bit.

Oh, so you’re a rebel.

I’m usually all black. It reflects the true color of my soul.

That’s a good idea.

Purple comes out as more feminine to me. If I had shoes that color, matching nail color or accessories would be a must.

By the way, Happy Birthday! :smiley:

I second that…Happy Birthday Mags :occasion-cake: <----4 candles. The most that should be on any ladies cake, right?

:occasion-birthdaymulticolor:

I vote for the red ones. Since those don’t exist, my vote sits in the heels of the silver prism pair.

How do you claim to be a INTJ again?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

Sums it up, in both dress style and beliefs, Magsj, a cult of one.

You were supposed to guess which Jeffrey Campbells I bought, silly? :confused:

I wore them to a wardrobe fitting on Tuesday and the wardrobe department loved them… so much so that they asked me to wear them come filming time… along with the rest of the outfit I had arrived in, so so much for the bag of outfit choices they’d asked us to bring. :icon-rolleyes:

My JCs are gonna be famous ma… they made it into da movies.

The rest of the day from then on in was an esoteric affair, but I tried not to freak out about it too much… I got in a van with a man delivering art supplies to studios, the first stop being a studio… where I was told by a fabulous well-dressed gay art director that it was a top secret shoot that I would see out in the world somewhere soon enough, then what might have been the set director came out to collect the delivery of 11 large cans of black paint and we exchanged energy and words in the process, and there was mutual appreciation all round from both guys so a totally tensionless meeting of like minds… and the rest of the day carried on accordingly.

I swear my CF is causing me to use senses other than just the physical five, but then again… this has been the case since the distant past, but I feel that this is the case more often than not now… rather than the previous case of less often than not.

More renegade than rebel :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: Shit!

I thought you’d be more La Femme Boheme, than Darkened Gothic Soul?

So more this:

Than this:

…and purple it turned out to be. The grey and the black… although look amazing, are the safe/staid choice, and I’d feel like a right boring arse in them. :confused:

…just waiting for them to arrive now! :-" :confusion-waiting: :angry-tappingfoot: :icon-rolleyes: [-(

I plan to pair them with a burgundy/purple/grey/black checked coat I bought two Winters ago, but I haven’t worn varnish in years… even though I still buy the odd seasonal colour.

I guess you wear black varnish… to match your blackened heart and wardrobe?

Thanks for the birthday wishes Pan :smiley:

Thanks MM… I’d probably set the fire alarm off if my cake had the entirety of my years on it :neutral_face:
:laughing:

Purple is close to red on the colour wheel, so good choice :wink:

…now that’s what I call a colour wheel :open_mouth:

…and what’s your dress style MM? I think Wild Bohemian for you.

…and why do you keep insisting that I am not?

You keep telling me what you think I ain’t, so please tell me what you think I am?

I’ve never denied being a narcissist, so if the (strange/weird/ugly) shoe fits, I’ll wear it.

robertaugustusmasters.com/na … lt-of-one/

You keep trying to burst my bubble, so how apt is this.

Your a wannabe imposter.

I meant what typology do you think I am instead, silly? bearing in mind that you’d have to know me well enough to type me.

You showed yourself a long time ago, your the poster child for the ESFJ. Your confusing your auxillary functions for bring a INTJ, your the least like one on this forum, obvious in how you irrationally persecute people, and are deeply dependent upon emotions and rule based systems.

By the way, your the last person I’m typing on this forum openly, didn’t want to do Arc, but certainly don’t want you walking around claiming absurd bullshit.

Yes, your certainly a ESFJ, no doubt, no your online test doesn’t trump my diagnosis, your a ESFJ, and yes, your fucking that transparent. Yes.

Oh yes.

Still yes.

You network through the Basal Ganglia, he doesn’t outright mention that, but you would see it in his larger theory, I’ve always annoyingly saw that first in you, had mistyped you the first year I knew you here, but started noticing your auxillary function wouldn’t line up (ISTJ) when I laid into you, how you responded to pressure and how Carleas backed you, how you expressed identity through image and self esteem. Your like, the mist transparent person ever in the history if the site, and if you were ever in a situation where a foreign government nabbed you to get information out of you, they wouldn’t even have to torture you, just goad and antagonize you with a good cop, bad cop routine till you turned to emotional putty.

Serious, don’t anyone else ask me to type them, I’m not your monkey, I reserve my insights for manipulating and destroying your positions in as unfair a way as possible. I didn’t spend all those years learning this to be Mr. Nice Guy, but a big old forum dick.

And Magsj, stop trying to pretend I don’t know and your a unique snowflake, your a fucking ESFJ, get over it. You advertise that shit like the Bat Signal, such as this stupid shoe thread.

Remember, I used to work security in fashion boutiques, I saw a endless parade of you come in and out. Sometimes the fuckheads would say I had to model for them cause I was the same size as their husbands (aghhh) or demand to know what I thought, and just exploited my knowledge about them to closely seal the deal so I could walk away. Sold a purse once over $20,000, bitch couldn’t make her damn mind up, sales woman clueless, I finally just told her which one worked best and why when the sales woman went back down to the basement storeroom. It takes me a ticking second to know, INTJs more or less run the larger network that EFSJs operate off of, lickity split, it is this. Sales woman got the $2,000+ commission, not me.

Honestly, that store owes me like a lot of money for all the bullshit they put me through. Got nothing cause I was just security. I know what the fuck a wedge is and what gives me a stiffy. It isn’t hard intellectual work, it is a joke system.

I said you would need to know me in order to type me, and you obviously do not!

The fact that you think I’m an E amuses me the most… because me being an extrovert is news to me.

…and I’m an emotional type too? you just keep getting it more and more wrong don’t you? but the E typing is the biggest giveaway that you cannot type me one bit.

…obvious in how I irrationally persecute people, and are deeply dependent upon emotions and rule based systems? I only exhibit those in your mind man.

After reading up on ESFJs, I am astounded that you think that I am one because I am neither friendly nor caring to any great extent other than possessing just enough to get by.

See, your already acting irrational.

And I’m very, very rarely wrong, and have a proven track record. I’m overloaded on info on you.

Tell me again about your fashion choices, the parties you go to with your conservative friends, your work relations? What is it you do?

Your a stereotypical ESFJ, and your even exhibiting their retarded trait of wanting to seem mysterious and unique despite being the most common. Last person I typed (after being asked) lectured me saying people don’t like being told who they are supposed to be.

You view yourself introverted as that us your secondary function, that’s it. I have a secondary Extroverted function as well.

I’m 100% certain.

Like, your every damn trait comes from it. Your absolutely anthetical to INTJs, you only want to be one here because it is fashionable, then you immediately start talking about shit that has nothing to do with us, get shocked and upset saying that us happiness… No fucking INTJ thinks like this. Doesn’t even occur to you.

Your traits and long term behavior ONLY belongs to a ESFJ. Nobody else can pull this line of reasoning that you embark on when you do something fucked up on this forum than a ESFJ. You never grasp what’s going on, like your brain is powered by a gerbil on a wheel or something, it isn’t relatable. Luckily, it can he diagnosed and predicted.

So I will run through it again, S57 (he shares a lot of traits in the Right SML with you and me) will try to argue how I’m wrong, because he seems so similar to you… and I’m just being me, but neither of you will grasp INTJs pretty much run the entire system both of you are based off of, but neither of you can see that much of it. You really are just a ESFP. If your not socializing, it is because of earlier imposed restrictions, most grow out of it upon hitting adulthood and turn into deeply annoying social butterflies. I’ve seen the transformation too many times, drab girl starts off shopping, becomes a addict in a few months, starts having too many fucking friends.