Which colour?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Which colour?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:22 pm

Black
33%
Grey
No votes
Purple
67%

Total votes : 3

Which colour?

Postby MagsJ » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:22 pm

A birthday present to myself, but which colour :-k

The black is cool / the grey is chic / the purple is edgy - there is also navy and light metallic grey, but not feeling those.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (204.16 KiB) Viewed 796 times

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (241.29 KiB) Viewed 796 times

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (240.22 KiB) Viewed 796 times
MagsJ
The Londonist

Re: Which colour?

Postby MagsJ » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:32 am

I don't know why I bothered [-(

I have spent all day/week (as I always do) doing heavy stuff, and my fam and friends have kindly obliged and indulged my philosophical query: purple, grey, black.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:46 am

None. They are disgusting. Buy some cross country shoes for women, such as by New Balanced. Don't disrespect yourself by wearing shit shoes, the shit your posting isn't made for locomotion.

http://www.newbalance.com/recently-redu ... 19014354:s
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby Pandora » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:13 am

I think you'll have more wardrobe options to match with if you go with black or gray. If you go with purple, you'll really need to customize your look, so you may end up with the old situation in which you buy the shoes and then have to look for the whole outfit to match them. So if you guys hear a woman liking a blouse because it fits 'those' shoes, she's talking about those 'purple' shoes she likes so much but can't find the perfect wardrobe to match them.

It happens. :lol:
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:26 am

Turd Ferguson wrote:None. They are disgusting. Buy some cross country shoes for women, such as by New Balanced. Don't disrespect yourself by wearing shit shoes, the shit your posting isn't made for locomotion.

If you think those are disgusting, you'll definitely hate my recently-purchased pair of Jeffrey Campbell flatform hi-tops :shock:

image.png
image.png (804.5 KiB) Viewed 772 times

I can't wear normal-looking trainers... they just don't represent and convey who I am, and they would deem me mainstream and therefore mainstream fodder for the masses to approach indiscriminately.. which would be at their peril, so my choices eliminate any misunderstandings and spare lives you see. Psychology 102, or is it 103.

The non-mainstream don't do mainstream... why would you assume I am/do?

There is a psychology behind fashion.. especially in inner cities.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:03 am

Pandora wrote:I think you'll have more wardrobe options to match with if you go with black or gray. If you go with purple, you'll really need to customize your look, so you may end up with the old situation in which you buy the shoes and then have to look for the whole outfit to match them. So if you guys hear a woman liking a blouse because it fits 'those' shoes, she's talking about those 'purple' shoes she likes so much but can't find the perfect wardrobe to match them.

It happens. :lol:

What's your dress style Pan?

My wardrobe is eclectic and many coloured, so it really is a case of simply deciding on a colour and clicking buy... this could be a case of buying two and returning one.

:-k purple or grey, purple or grey? I can picture me wearing the purple with my faux leather jeggings and joggers, and with my various harem joggers and jeans, but not the grey or black.. that image is not coming forthwith one bit.

image.png
image.png (454.18 KiB) Viewed 770 times
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Pandora » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:02 am

MagsJ wrote:The non-mainstream don't do mainstream... why would you assume I am/do?
There is a psychology behind fashion.. especially in inner cities.
Oh, so you're a rebel.
What's your dress style Pan?
I'm usually all black. It reflects the true color of my soul.
this could be a case of buying two and returning one.
That's a good idea.
purple or grey, purple or grey?
Purple comes out as more feminine to me. If I had shoes that color, matching nail color or accessories would be a must.

By the way, Happy Birthday! :D
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:09 am

I second that...Happy Birthday Mags :occasion-cake: <----4 candles. The most that should be on any ladies cake, right?

:occasion-birthdaymulticolor:

I vote for the red ones. Since those don't exist, my vote sits in the heels of the silver prism pair.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:21 am

How do you claim to be a INTJ again?
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:57 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

Sums it up, in both dress style and beliefs, Magsj, a cult of one.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:07 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Turd Ferguson wrote:None. They are disgusting. Buy some cross country shoes for women, such as by New Balanced. Don't disrespect yourself by wearing shit shoes, the shit your posting isn't made for locomotion.

If you think those are disgusting, you'll definitely hate my recently-purchased pair of Jeffrey Campbell flatform hi-tops :shock:

image.png

You were supposed to guess which Jeffrey Campbells I bought, silly? :-?

I wore them to a wardrobe fitting on Tuesday and the wardrobe department loved them.. so much so that they asked me to wear them come filming time.. along with the rest of the outfit I had arrived in, so so much for the bag of outfit choices they'd asked us to bring. :icon-rolleyes:

My JCs are gonna be famous ma.. they made it into da movies.

The rest of the day from then on in was an esoteric affair, but I tried not to freak out about it too much... I got in a van with a man delivering art supplies to studios, the first stop being a studio.. where I was told by a fabulous well-dressed gay art director that it was a top secret shoot that I would see out in the world somewhere soon enough, then what might have been the set director came out to collect the delivery of 11 large cans of black paint and we exchanged energy and words in the process, and there was mutual appreciation all round from both guys so a totally tensionless meeting of like minds... and the rest of the day carried on accordingly.

I swear my CF is causing me to use senses other than just the physical five, but then again.. this has been the case since the distant past, but I feel that this is the case more often than not now.. rather than the previous case of less often than not.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:24 pm

Pandora wrote:Oh, so you're a rebel.

More renegade than rebel :P

Pandora wrote:I'm usually all black. It reflects the true color of my soul.
:lol: Shit!

I thought you'd be more La Femme Boheme, than Darkened Gothic Soul?

So more this:

image.png
image.png (1.78 MiB) Viewed 684 times

Than this:

image.png
image.png (984.51 KiB) Viewed 684 times

Pandora wrote:Purple comes out as more feminine to me.
...and purple it turned out to be. The grey and the black.. although look amazing, are the safe/staid choice, and I'd feel like a right boring arse in them. :-?

...just waiting for them to arrive now! :-" :confusion-waiting: :angry-tappingfoot: :icon-rolleyes: [-(

Pandora wrote:If I had shoes that color, matching nail color or accessories would be a must.

By the way, Happy Birthday! :D
I plan to pair them with a burgundy/purple/grey/black checked coat I bought two Winters ago, but I haven't worn varnish in years.. even though I still buy the odd seasonal colour.

I guess you wear black varnish.. to match your blackened heart and wardrobe?

Thanks for the birthday wishes Pan :D
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:05 pm

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:I second that...Happy Birthday Mags :occasion-cake: <----4 candles. The most that should be on any ladies cake, right?

:occasion-birthdaymulticolor:

I vote for the red ones. Since those don't exist, my vote sits in the heels of the silver prism pair.

Thanks MM... I'd probably set the fire alarm off if my cake had the entirety of my years on it :|
:lol:

Purple is close to red on the colour wheel, so good choice ;)

...now that's what I call a colour wheel :shock:

image.png
image.png (1.21 MiB) Viewed 684 times

...and what's your dress style MM? I think Wild Bohemian for you.

image.png
image.png (1.55 MiB) Viewed 684 times
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:10 pm

Turd Ferguson wrote:
How do you claim to be a INTJ again?

...and why do you keep insisting that I am not?

You keep telling me what you think I ain't, so please tell me what you think I am?

Turd Ferguson wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

Sums it up, in both dress style and beliefs, Magsj, a cult of one.
I've never denied being a narcissist, so if the (strange/weird/ugly) shoe fits, I'll wear it.

http://www.robertaugustusmasters.com/na ... lt-of-one/

You keep trying to burst my bubble, so how apt is this.

image.png
image.png (787.45 KiB) Viewed 677 times
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:02 pm

Your a wannabe imposter.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:55 pm

Turd Ferguson wrote:Your a wannabe imposter.

I meant what typology do you think I am instead, silly? bearing in mind that you'd have to know me well enough to type me.

MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:48 pm

You showed yourself a long time ago, your the poster child for the ESFJ. Your confusing your auxillary functions for bring a INTJ, your the least like one on this forum, obvious in how you irrationally persecute people, and are deeply dependent upon emotions and rule based systems.

By the way, your the last person I'm typing on this forum openly, didn't want to do Arc, but certainly don't want you walking around claiming absurd bullshit.

Yes, your certainly a ESFJ, no doubt, no your online test doesn't trump my diagnosis, your a ESFJ, and yes, your fucking that transparent. Yes.

Oh yes.

Still yes.

You network through the Basal Ganglia, he doesn't outright mention that, but you would see it in his larger theory, I've always annoyingly saw that first in you, had mistyped you the first year I knew you here, but started noticing your auxillary function wouldn't line up (ISTJ) when I laid into you, how you responded to pressure and how Carleas backed you, how you expressed identity through image and self esteem. Your like, the mist transparent person ever in the history if the site, and if you were ever in a situation where a foreign government nabbed you to get information out of you, they wouldn't even have to torture you, just goad and antagonize you with a good cop, bad cop routine till you turned to emotional putty.

The auxiliary is IS leading to a dominant of EF. Like the ESTJ, the ESFJ starts from an assumed foundation of tradition and culture: this is how things are done; this is we do things; this is how we have always done things. But, this mental assumption is expressed through Feeling and not Thinking.
This means that the ESFJ can be driven by either Mercy feelings or Teacher emotions. First, he can be motivated by Mercy feelings. He will see an emotional need in some person and do something to meet that need. That is an example of practical Contributor thought. But, like the ESTJ, the ESFJ can also be driven to maintain the standards of society. Here the misbehavior of the other person will be seen as an exception to the norms of society: This is how we do things and this is how you should live. That is a concrete expression of intellectual Contributor thought. Thus you have an interesting combination of kindness and control. The ESFJ wants to help your personal needs, but he also wants to control your behavior.
One sees this combination, for instance, in the service industry. On the one hand, 'the customer is always right'. Thus, the goal is to serve the customer and meet his personal needs. On the other hand, there are steps which must be followed and procedures which must be carried out. The customer might be right, but things must also be done 'by the book'. Thus, the customer is both helped and controlled.
Let us look first at the Teacher driven controlling side. The ESFJ and ESTJ both assume that there is a proper way of doing things. These may be the procedures of a bureaucracy or the norms of a society. This expectation is expressed in terms of Teacher universality. The ESFJ and ESTJ feel that it is universally understood that people should act in a certain way. But, this universal expectation is actually based upon the way in which a specific group of people are behaving within a limited environment. For instance, when you step into a government office, the feeling is immediately conveyed to you that it should be obvious to everyone that you are supposed to carry out certain bureaucratic steps and that this is the universal, established norm. However, this supposedly 'universal' standard of behavior only applies within the confines of that government building. It is not universal. This sort of Teacher expectation occurs within any public context, but it is especially pervasive when backed up by the norms of an official government bureaucracy.
But what if the standard of behavior for the group, society, or bureaucracy is flawed? It still will be applied as a universal Teacher standard. As long as the ESFJ or ESTJ is following the norms of his society, then he will feel that he is acting in a righteous and morally upright manner.
The ESTJ and ESFJ differ in the way that they express this bureaucratic behavior. For the ESTJ what matters is the rule: These are the rules; you must follow the rules; we don't care about your personal feelings; there are no personal exceptions. This is fair, but it is also cold. The ESFJ is emotionally much warmer in the application of bureaucratic procedure. He goes out of his way to help you emotionally. But, when Mercy emotions determine Perceiver facts, then rules become arbitrary: For the important or needy person, there is one set of rules, for the unimportant or distasteful client, there is another.
Conclusion: With the ESFJ we actually see a combination of intellectual and practical Contributor thought. But, the intellectual Contributor thought is based upon a limited context and lacks Teacher understanding. And, the practical Contributor thought is arbitrary and unpredictable.

Serious, don't anyone else ask me to type them, I'm not your monkey, I reserve my insights for manipulating and destroying your positions in as unfair a way as possible. I didn't spend all those years learning this to be Mr. Nice Guy, but a big old forum dick.

And Magsj, stop trying to pretend I don't know and your a unique snowflake, your a fucking ESFJ, get over it. You advertise that shit like the Bat Signal, such as this stupid shoe thread.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:02 pm

Remember, I used to work security in fashion boutiques, I saw a endless parade of you come in and out. Sometimes the fuckheads would say I had to model for them cause I was the same size as their husbands (aghhh) or demand to know what I thought, and just exploited my knowledge about them to closely seal the deal so I could walk away. Sold a purse once over $20,000, bitch couldn't make her damn mind up, sales woman clueless, I finally just told her which one worked best and why when the sales woman went back down to the basement storeroom. It takes me a ticking second to know, INTJs more or less run the larger network that EFSJs operate off of, lickity split, it is this. Sales woman got the $2,000+ commission, not me.

Honestly, that store owes me like a lot of money for all the bullshit they put me through. Got nothing cause I was just security. I know what the fuck a wedge is and what gives me a stiffy. It isn't hard intellectual work, it is a joke system.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:16 pm

I said you would need to know me in order to type me, and you obviously do not!

The fact that you think I'm an E amuses me the most.. because me being an extrovert is news to me.

...and I'm an emotional type too? you just keep getting it more and more wrong don't you? but the E typing is the biggest giveaway that you cannot type me one bit.

...obvious in how I irrationally persecute people, and are deeply dependent upon emotions and rule based systems? I only exhibit those in your mind man.

After reading up on ESFJs, I am astounded that you think that I am one because I am neither friendly nor caring to any great extent other than possessing just enough to get by.

image.png
image.png (932.33 KiB) Viewed 666 times

Turd Ferguson wrote:You showed yourself a long time ago, your the poster child for the ESFJ. Your confusing your auxillary functions for bring a INTJ, your the least like one on this forum, obvious in how you irrationally persecute people, and are deeply dependent upon emotions and rule based systems.

By the way, your the last person I'm typing on this forum openly, didn't want to do Arc, but certainly don't want you walking around claiming absurd bullshit.

Yes, your certainly a ESFJ, no doubt, no your online test doesn't trump my diagnosis, your a ESFJ, and yes, your fucking that transparent. Yes.

Oh yes.

Still yes.

You network through the Basal Ganglia, he doesn't outright mention that, but you would see it in his larger theory, I've always annoyingly saw that first in you, had mistyped you the first year I knew you here, but started noticing your auxillary function wouldn't line up (ISTJ) when I laid into you, how you responded to pressure and how Carleas backed you, how you expressed identity through image and self esteem. Your like, the mist transparent person ever in the history if the site, and if you were ever in a situation where a foreign government nabbed you to get information out of you, they wouldn't even have to torture you, just goad and antagonize you with a good cop, bad cop routine till you turned to emotional putty.

The auxiliary is IS leading to a dominant of EF. Like the ESTJ, the ESFJ starts from an assumed foundation of tradition and culture: this is how things are done; this is we do things; this is how we have always done things. But, this mental assumption is expressed through Feeling and not Thinking.
This means that the ESFJ can be driven by either Mercy feelings or Teacher emotions. First, he can be motivated by Mercy feelings. He will see an emotional need in some person and do something to meet that need. That is an example of practical Contributor thought. But, like the ESTJ, the ESFJ can also be driven to maintain the standards of society. Here the misbehavior of the other person will be seen as an exception to the norms of society: This is how we do things and this is how you should live. That is a concrete expression of intellectual Contributor thought. Thus you have an interesting combination of kindness and control. The ESFJ wants to help your personal needs, but he also wants to control your behavior.
One sees this combination, for instance, in the service industry. On the one hand, 'the customer is always right'. Thus, the goal is to serve the customer and meet his personal needs. On the other hand, there are steps which must be followed and procedures which must be carried out. The customer might be right, but things must also be done 'by the book'. Thus, the customer is both helped and controlled.
Let us look first at the Teacher driven controlling side. The ESFJ and ESTJ both assume that there is a proper way of doing things. These may be the procedures of a bureaucracy or the norms of a society. This expectation is expressed in terms of Teacher universality. The ESFJ and ESTJ feel that it is universally understood that people should act in a certain way. But, this universal expectation is actually based upon the way in which a specific group of people are behaving within a limited environment. For instance, when you step into a government office, the feeling is immediately conveyed to you that it should be obvious to everyone that you are supposed to carry out certain bureaucratic steps and that this is the universal, established norm. However, this supposedly 'universal' standard of behavior only applies within the confines of that government building. It is not universal. This sort of Teacher expectation occurs within any public context, but it is especially pervasive when backed up by the norms of an official government bureaucracy.
But what if the standard of behavior for the group, society, or bureaucracy is flawed? It still will be applied as a universal Teacher standard. As long as the ESFJ or ESTJ is following the norms of his society, then he will feel that he is acting in a righteous and morally upright manner.
The ESTJ and ESFJ differ in the way that they express this bureaucratic behavior. For the ESTJ what matters is the rule: These are the rules; you must follow the rules; we don't care about your personal feelings; there are no personal exceptions. This is fair, but it is also cold. The ESFJ is emotionally much warmer in the application of bureaucratic procedure. He goes out of his way to help you emotionally. But, when Mercy emotions determine Perceiver facts, then rules become arbitrary: For the important or needy person, there is one set of rules, for the unimportant or distasteful client, there is another.
Conclusion: With the ESFJ we actually see a combination of intellectual and practical Contributor thought. But, the intellectual Contributor thought is based upon a limited context and lacks Teacher understanding. And, the practical Contributor thought is arbitrary and unpredictable.

Serious, don't anyone else ask me to type them, I'm not your monkey, I reserve my insights for manipulating and destroying your positions in as unfair a way as possible. I didn't spend all those years learning this to be Mr. Nice Guy, but a big old forum dick.

And Magsj, stop trying to pretend I don't know and your a unique snowflake, your a fucking ESFJ, get over it. You advertise that shit like the Bat Signal, such as this stupid shoe thread.

MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:26 pm

See, your already acting irrational.

And I'm very, very rarely wrong, and have a proven track record. I'm overloaded on info on you.

Tell me again about your fashion choices, the parties you go to with your conservative friends, your work relations? What is it you do?

Your a stereotypical ESFJ, and your even exhibiting their retarded trait of wanting to seem mysterious and unique despite being the most common. Last person I typed (after being asked) lectured me saying people don't like being told who they are supposed to be.

You view yourself introverted as that us your secondary function, that's it. I have a secondary Extroverted function as well.

I'm 100% certain.

Like, your every damn trait comes from it. Your absolutely anthetical to INTJs, you only want to be one here because it is fashionable, then you immediately start talking about shit that has nothing to do with us, get shocked and upset saying that us happiness.... No fucking INTJ thinks like this. Doesn't even occur to you.

Your traits and long term behavior ONLY belongs to a ESFJ. Nobody else can pull this line of reasoning that you embark on when you do something fucked up on this forum than a ESFJ. You never grasp what's going on, like your brain is powered by a gerbil on a wheel or something, it isn't relatable. Luckily, it can he diagnosed and predicted.

So I will run through it again, S57 (he shares a lot of traits in the Right SML with you and me) will try to argue how I'm wrong, because he seems so similar to you.... and I'm just being me, but neither of you will grasp INTJs pretty much run the entire system both of you are based off of, but neither of you can see that much of it. You really are just a ESFP. If your not socializing, it is because of earlier imposed restrictions, most grow out of it upon hitting adulthood and turn into deeply annoying social butterflies. I've seen the transformation too many times, drab girl starts off shopping, becomes a addict in a few months, starts having too many fucking friends.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:51 pm

Turd Ferguson wrote:See, your already acting irrational.

I am?

...and the indicators for that assumption are?

After reading your added-to post, I can still confirm that you cannot type me... introverts do go out and socialise and dress differently and have cool jobs you know, but we just don't feel the need to be the centre of attention that extroverts crave.

If you think I am a type that I am not, then that is a very dangerous assumption to make on your or anyone's part.

One day I made a decision...

Btw, I added one more paragraph to my previous post.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby The Golden Turd » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:23 am

Your still a ESFJ. Everyone had either a I or E function as a secondary or auxillary, you are never exclusively typed by your introverted or extroverted primary. You do not understand how the typology works, because you lack extensive knowledge of the rule base and lack experience typing people. You are acting fairly typical of a ESFJ actually right now. They don't take having identities asserted upon them.

And your ruining my Thanksgiving dinner conversation. I've been accused of being a bank robber and a KGB agent by a four year old.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby The Golden Turd » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:31 am

Part of my being a INTJ is identifiable by the circumstances I turn Es or Fi on.

Notice I'm not listed as a ESTJ, or a INFJ? I'm still a INTJ, these are additional functions I'm expected to trigger on a very regular basis. I can identify with my external function more on those circumstances when I took charge. In a job interview, I'm likely to mention those moments. I can come to identify with it completely, but I'm not a extrovert. Mist of my activity is still heavily introverted. Ask anyone on Lord Nelson's ships, they would write him off as a extrovert, till you present yoursekfvas a officer, then you realize this guy is a introverted intellectual who learned to use a secondary function to navigate the morale scope of social life on a ship. He is that, but not primarily.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby MagsJ » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:18 am

Turd Ferguson wrote:Part of my being a INTJ is identifiable by the circumstances I turn Es or Fi on.

Do you mean in a sexual manner, or in an intellectual manner, or both?

Notice I'm not listed as a ESTJ, or a INFJ? I'm still a INTJ, these are additional functions I'm expected to trigger on a very regular basis. I can identify with my external function more on those circumstances when I took charge. In a job interview, I'm likely to mention those moments. I can come to identify with it completely, but I'm not a extrovert. Mist of my activity is still heavily introverted. Ask anyone on Lord Nelson's ships, they would write him off as a extrovert, till you present yoursekfvas a officer, then you realize this guy is a introverted intellectual who learned to use a secondary function to navigate the morale scope of social life on a ship. He is that, but not primarily.

Obviously one day he made a choice too, no? to exhibit/learn traits that were alien to him in order to get things done.

So.. from one INTJ to another happy Thanksgiving and good night.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby The Golden Turd » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:42 am

Not a fucking chance, it's false advertising- not only are you NOT a INTJ, but your not American, you don't have Thanksgiving.

I write a big old Fuck No on your assertions, you get a F- for the effort, you've been officially typed.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Next

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat