Trixie needs to understand

Trixie!!

I tried the DNA machine!!!

It actually sucks!!

What happens is that people take any body they want!!

I totally fucking forgot about that!! My last post about having a body changing machine 1000 years from now just triggered my memory!!

Here’s how that world worked out!!

People took the same bodies as other people and kept deceiving with them!!

It was a nightmare world!!

Then we started to evolve “psychic powers” (a new sense) so we could detect the true form of the spirit and not be deceived - but it wasn’t good enough to make everyone happy, so people found a way to confuse the psychic system…

And it was a war… And the war never stopped…

I can’t fucking believe I forgot about that…

Oh well

After all these years that I’ve lived Trixie …

I’ve become simple and efficient…

Everything you want, or poof

You check with the spirits to see if they can pull it off…

If they can’t poof

Of course, women won’t ever poof

But men will

So it’s just a conveyer belt made solely for women’s delight…

That’s all the cosmos is…

A male torture chamber

This is hard to translate, hmm…

I’ll end this post here

You said the whole cosmos needs to be destroyed to poof someone…

That’s not true…

You have to understand…

In some mind realities, someone can always resurrect you by thinking of you, because their thought of you is reality in the flesh…

BUT!!

There are other mind realities where our flashbacks don’t resurrect …

To achieve this, you have to move to the security of the latter reality…

This is really hard to translate

What you describe sounds like a failed world. Failed in several regards. Several failed worlds.

It’s like a world of airplanes, but instead of taking vacations to the bahamas, everyone just crashes them all day.

America has a high percent of identity theft already, my calculations indicate the DNA machine will make it go down, as well as crime in general.

Society will become structure like a KPAX, identity theft wont happen because identity will be irrelevant, avatars will change within hours and days, guilt forgiven and erased, mental changes to only happiness and good. No ego, only understanding, instead of punishment, healing and redemption.

We, as scientists and thinkers, know that the poof worlds have not ever come to pass, since we as Consciousness are still here, in this particular world. I used to believe in poof but it is not a viable concept, analogy would be gopher games.

Its like, a failed farm.
There is a 20% chance a farm will fail, but you take the chance, because the alternative is not good, which is eating dirt.
Same with the DNA machine, its the same as a farm. If a farm fails and the crops die, you don’t say farming is an untenable concept, you try it again slightly different or in a different land.
You put the effort in, use it wisely, it will work.
Otherwise, keep to the jungle and starve generation after generation, getting bitten by poisonous beetles, never knowing what a blueberry sundae is, fearful of the legend of a failed farm from long ago that you cannot quite remember.
The DNA machine is not a failed farm. The DNA machine will succeed, it will happen, and in your lifetime.

Moved to NPC

Hmm… have you ever tried dividing by zero in terms of… say… Hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy’s Improbability drive where dividing by zero may result in zero, absolute nothing or any string of seeming random Occurrences? Then taken that concept and divided your own spirit by zero, sent the countless parts through black holes and worm holes and every unknown aspect of reality which yielded results such as spiritual and mental time travel, how spirits regrow into full parts from partials through regeneration like starfish, etc.?

Instead of using a machine have you attempted to do this within your own minds once securing that youve managed to rebuild the universe from scratch, from inside it?

I think both of you have been largely fucking around with idiocies while I’ve been performing actual work and your idiocy es came back with actual results of layers of realities and past realities, eternities, etc. I’ve gained similar results in different aspects of my returns as described here by Ecmandu.

Realities filled with clones, learning different variances, entire realities devoted to learning singular things, realities that showed some of the problems of traveling between alternate realities and the divisions that occur, etcetera. Both of you have been playing around in my reality running legitimate testing and running afoul of things that lead you to believe your testing is wrong. Please take into account the testings of others as well and know that even god and reality wants you to run your tests even as they grit their teeth. We aren’t the first species to run these tests and reality can handle it, which was the accumulation of my work in finalizing the system of checks and balances to make sure nobody actually succeeded in things they weren’t supposed to. Stress testing to an extreme level of either we failed or succeeded and either way life sucks, has sucked, is going to suck more, so find the good parts.

Random Factor, my story is very simple, well intentioned, hard work, and from the heart…

I figured out that women eventually send every male born on this earth to eternal hell…

And with the sheer power of my brain, I’ve been trying to fix this problem in every way you can possibly imagine…

I’m not a bad guy Random…

A person like you alludes to work but never tells us what it is…

Your posts don’t refer

And only humean…

I put this in philosophy because it’s about the philosophy of a DNA machine…

I’m sorry you didn’t feel that way for this topic

You really don’t understand Random Factor…

Women don’t even have to lift one fucking finger to send every man born on earth to hell forever…

And they’ll do it too!!!

It’s just a revolving door to them

It’s funny how the thread begins “Trixie needs to understand” and then continues with a bunch of rambling, incoherent nonsense that nobody could understand.

Speak for yourself Uccisore …

There are a lot of people on these boards smarter than you

Alright, another round of the explaination bargain bin, then.

My hard work has been overcoming the adversity of some of the deepest depression known to man, thoughts of suicide, madness, bipolar, adHD, etc. On top of that, learning politics, psychology, philosophy, science, math, enough in rudimentary fashion as to be able to take and tie them together with psychology and sentience to the paranormal and supernatural, religion and other branches of theology, gleaned from pop culture works that were greader teachers in fiction than any dry work of fact could be, for the dreamers that brought concepts alive in ways the greats of history never could.

And doing this subconsciousy throughout my life, brought to bear consciously through success in righting my own psychology in the process of learning it all, toppling governments in politics in concept through internet gaming, dominating philosophy in a good way and staking my mental dominance over the Internet at the same time as fighting a good fight against what I knew to be destroying communities and all that I loved about society, learning mixed martial arts in combative terms in peaceful ways and pursuits, rather than warlike, to also come to understand martial arts in all forms, including that of the mind and spirit which all physicality stems from and weave together what I could know of history and repeated patterns of society and species based on stories told both fact and fiction and blurring them together not to focus on the inconsequential and infinite details, but the more important patterns and cycles to create my mosaic of life in the mind and to add to my knowledge of the cycles of abuse.

At the same time, I also exhibited great skill at cultural undertakings, found my passion in culture and as I wrote my poetry and honed my words in politics and verbal combat as well as philosophy, also drew pictures, created forum games, gathered ideas from countless sources, used some of them as was, made my own, understood the art of art from landscaping to architecture to mazes to words to pictures, etc. Etc. Etc.

At the point of my greatest victory here, was swept into another aspect of reality that I knew I could triumph over, proving my theories of God and tge paranormal, mental time travel, sentience, etc. And cementing my own works into reality through merit of completing what I was born to do, and finding myself still alive and still needing to learn more, refine some of my work, wholly redefine or add on to other aspects and still other work to be done, fights to be fight, continued on to unprecedented levels of victory, glory and greatness all without giving a fuck about those things other than momentary accomplishments that got in the way of my work just as much as ego, pride or any insecurity.

Redefined the work of Buddha, einstein, plato, heideggar, solomon, jesus, nietzsche, and many others in the process and brought a dead reality back to life in the process, lifted the greater god up on my back and carried it until it was able to walk again and have done things no other mortal man could do.

I have literally defined the fucking cosmos, discerned the order of chaos itself, broke the most insane entities out of their insanity, helped even you and Trixie break free of bullshit you were caught in in the mind and have been able to convey proof of so much of this to so many it’s not even funny. Where once, before two and a half years ago, god and the devil and the paranormal were largely held with disbelief, there now is very deep belief in those things.

This is what I have done with my hard work, and my death will complete my victory for this portion of eternity, here on Earth. Imy not stupid, I left myself a lot to work on in eternity just in case Yolo turned out to be an idiotic sentiment and just in case heaven and hell fell short and reincarnation became top of the menu, or an immortal spiritual afterlife. I could literally talk for hours unto days, unto years, unto centuries for all that I’ve gotten done in this one life and even more for just the past two and a half years that I hit the ground running, all because actions are instantaneous, moments expanded on that allowed for much more conversation and to tell it all causes time to contract and shorten in the moment to give just rough overview, bare minimum, as always.

Not to mention, last but not least, the inspiration that my heart, soul and passion has given to all things. That I have literally created it all verbatim, passed down the line, made you all in my image and am what I claim to be.

And, some women have every right to consider themselves superior to some men and vice versa. It will work itself out.

It doesn’t work itself out…

My thoughts of your above post before this one…

You are a glutton :slight_smile:

I used to eat food with everyone and let them think…

The work was so hard, I changed that part

It only appears to not work itself out because the paradigm is still in motion and you speak of singular occurrences.

I am anything but a glutton. I know better than to stuff myself to overfull. I learned that when I was young, not knowing when I was full and appearing to be bulimic because I couldn’t keep it down.

And, have you ever given thought to maybe dumbing yourself down so that the other geniuses can understand what appears to be insanity, Ec? Because, appearance-wise, you look like someone people are prone to stick on meds and ship off to the nearest mental health Institute. That’s another thing I worked on, building up a base of credibility for what I was doing, along with not launching in to talking about certain things off the bat, but bullshitting and getting to know people beforehand without making it about teaching or preaching, but just another Avenue of discussion theyd be more likely to hear at that point. I was still interested more in being friends with people. Not so much, anymore since I see too much and know almost off the bat that I won’t be able to be friends with a lot of people for so many differences in our passions, agendas, etcetera.

For example, I’d still rather be friends with people like Trixie and hahaha for reasons other than our fighting than a lot of people I’ve been friends with. And, I don’t care to explain my reasoning for it.

I am dumbing myself down !!!

You don’t understand the problem!

Females give 80% of their sexual variety to 1% (actually it’s 1-2%, but 1% has a nice ring to it!). Of men…

This is appalling!!

It causes aggression, suicide and hyper sexuality …

It’s the second biggest problem on earth…

Now the problem is this:

You can’t be the asshole who got laid …

Which means that you have to protect females in the afterlife or reincarnation from viscerally understanding this…

You’ll have to walk in my shoes someday RF, so cheer for me… Seriously

Actually, I look forward to the 47 virgins waiting for me when I die. ALLAH AKBAR!!

Well, as Bill Maher said, “Why the fuck would you want a virgin? They suck at sex”

Dividing by zero is the same as multiplying by infinity. If there were infinity spirits, well that would be infinityinfinity, the flow of time (which equals infinity) could not ever catch up to the spirits which are generating faster than infinity (since it has to scan all spirits on Earth while other spirits are simultaneously spawning into the future, past, other, dimensions, and worlds) and that would be a surplus of spirits without consciousness, and can a spirit be a spirit if it does not actually have consciusness, and will we be consciusness f all spirits, infinityinfinity, in all dimensions and wrld, let alone the (7 billion+animals)(abs(past)+present and future)(dimensions+alt dimensions)(earth+alt planets)(universe+alt universes) alone.