The Case of Trixie

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:32 am

Magnus Anderson wrote:You are embarrassing yourself, tranny. What you need to do, if you want to prove that you have at least some worth, is to shut the fuck up. And listen.

I don't expect that from Mongoose because she's an anarchist. Anarchists are basically inflexible, unadaptable, self-absorbed people who will never listen to anyone or anything.


Youre demonstrating binary logic again.

I believe Mr Reasonable is noticing a pattern from you.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:33 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:It's like the things you say about other people are true about you but not about them. I've been noticing this pattern coming from you.


I love your apparent confidence. Too bad it is without a ground.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3731
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:34 am

Magnus Anderson wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:Magnus, you should just start trying to be a different person altogether like right now. When you grow up, if you grow up, you're going to feel like a complete idiot when you look back at who you're being right now.


You have internalized a lot of feminine way of thinking. The standard of evaluation you are trying to enforce on me with this and previous and all other posts of yours is quintessentially feminine.


You're fixated on gender and see everything through a lens of dicks and vaginas, and you think about dicks more than you think about vaginas.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25943
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:35 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Youre demonstrating binary logic again.

I believe Mr Reasonable is noticing a pattern from you.


Mr. R is your only way out. If you feel bad about yourself, he will teach you how to stop feeling like shit. He's a master of denial.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3731
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:37 am

Way I see it, the only solution is for Mangus to go to a clinical scientific, observation. Mangus is a man of science so he will do it.
We will hook him up to a stethometer, and brainometer, and penisometer, and measure his stimulus response to various imagery, hot naked men, hot naked women.
Mangus, what do you think the results will be?
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:37 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:You're fixated on gender and see everything through a lens of dicks and vaginas, and you think about dicks more than you think about vaginas.


I am fixated on truth. You think like a woman. That's a fact.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3731
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:38 am

Denial of what? You're the one who's living a life of frustration.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25943
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:40 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Way I see it, the only solution is for Mangus to go to a clinical scientific, observation.


Magnus has no problems. You do. Instead of distracting yourself by imaginary problems try focusing on your own.

Let us recall, you are psychologically wretched. That's a fact. Not an attempt to be humorous.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3731
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:41 am

Magnus Anderson wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Way I see it, the only solution is for Mangus to go to a clinical scientific, observation.


Magnus has no problems. You do. Instead of distracting yourself by imaginary problems try focusing on your own.

Let us recall, you are psychologically wretched. That's a fact.

Never said i wasnt. See i value truth. But i also value the truth of mangus.

Seems like, you don't want us to know the truth of your sexuality.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:41 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Denial of what? You're the one who's living a life of frustration.


I am not frustrated. You are fantasizing.

You are denying your feelings of inferiority. And you're doing so rather successfully. You made it a virtue.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3731
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:43 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Never said i wasnt. See i value truth. But i also value the truth of mangus.

Seems like, you don't want us to know the truth of your sexuality.


Nope, you do not value truth.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3731
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:44 am

Magnus Anderson wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Never said i wasnt. See i value truth. But i also value the truth of mangus.

Seems like, you don't want us to know the truth of your sexuality.


Nope, you do not value truth.

Yes i do.

But keep deflecting and not answering the question, like a rerun of SNL Clinton 2016.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:45 am

Maggie, I'm worried about you.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25943
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:46 am

Don't worry, be happy.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3731
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:47 am

Trust me. I will.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25943
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:51 am

I trust you that you will. What you won't do, however, is attempt to defend yourself from the accusation that you suffer from feelings of inferiority. Apparently, because you know you have no choice against me. Too bad, because I have a counter-response ready.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3731
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:54 am

Magnus Anderson wrote:I trust you that you will. What you won't do, however, is attempt to defend yourself from the accusation that you suffer from feelings of inferiority. Apparently, because you know you have no choice against me. Too bad, because I have a counter-response ready.

But no counter-response prepared for the big questions.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:01 am

Magnus Anderson wrote:I trust you that you will. What you won't do, however, is attempt to defend yourself from the accusation that you suffer from feelings of inferiority. Apparently, because you know you have no choice against me. Too bad, because I have a counter-response ready.


So a guy drives past me as I'm walking down the street and yells out, "you feel inferior!"....and I'm supposed to defend myself against his accusation?

I'm not that insecure Maggie. You're making the mistake of thinking that other people think and feel the way you think and feel.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25943
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:17 am

I may do a fact check on MA's denial. MA, how many threads/posts are under your belt where you follow dear Trixiebelle into her conversations?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7301
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:20 am

I am not saying that a secure man would necessarily choose to defend himself against the accusation that he's insecure.

I am simply saying that I want you to do so. I am in the mood.

In fact, I do not expect you to attempt to defend yourself. Indeed, I expect that you won't. But I do think that you won't because you can't defend yourself against me.

Either way, I insist that you suffer from feelings of insecurity.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3731
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby surreptitious57 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:32 am


Put Trixie [ and Mongoose ] on ignore if you hate them that much
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:33 am

surreptitious57 wrote:
Put Trixie [ and Mongoose ] on ignore if you hate them that much

Stop suggesting such ideas.
This is the third bobgun incident from you in the past few days.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby surreptitious57 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:37 am


No because it is what the ignore function is actually for sweetie pie
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:46 am

surreptitious57 wrote:
Put Trixie [ and Mongoose ] on ignore if you hate them that much


You are pretending that you understand my motives. If I put them on ignore, how can I attack them and read their responses to my attacks?

How does ignore function solve anything? How can I benefit from putting everyone on ignore and reading an apparently empty forum?

Typical democratic bullshit. Just ignore people. Yeah right. I am a self-absorbed cretin like you are.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3731
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby surreptitious57 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:00 am

Magnus Anderson wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:
Put Trixie [ and Mongoose ] on ignore if you hate them that much

You are pretending that you understand my motives. If I put them on ignore how can I attack them and read their responses to my attacks?

How does ignore function solve anything? How can I benefit from putting everyone on ignore and reading an apparently empty forum?

Actually I do not believe in putting anyone on ignore and I never would

I only mentioned it because it is an option open to you if you so choose

Of course if as you claim you would have to put everyone on ignore that would be impractical
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users