The Case of Trixie

Annoying narcissist who shouldn’t be allowed to open his mouth.

Case of Mangus.

Guy with a stale avatar who also is a narcissist, who makes philosophy which is the equivalent of something you’d hear in Mental Health staff training courses.

Your point is? When are you going to learn that making shit up isn’t the same as telling the truth? Learn to control yourself, don’t respond when you cannot respond. You are only hurting yourself with this kind of behavior.

Until I get into the oval office, I am going to Trump it up.
I am giving you all meaningful entertainment for the existential vacuum of existence, I should be getting paid for this shit.

You’re a spoiled child who does not know how to shut the fuck up.

You are not a genuis and you are not saying anything meaningful. You are a chore and the only reason people are not telling you that is because they are too self-absorbed to notice what others are doing.

Your confidence is false.

True geniuses have false confidence. We have no natural social skills. We are usually victims of abuse, such as the abuse I am receiving at the hands of this madman right here, his name is Mangus Magnerson.

You are abusing me each time I read one of your posts.

How so?

By suppressing my instincts, tranny. You make too much noise. That has a negative effect on my brain. It suffocates me.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Death by Trixie, self induced asphyixiation by a moron who loves to suffer. You are all powerful Trixie, you weren’t lying.

Hearing voices are we?

Post away Trixiebelle.

My mistress, I will obey.

Self-absorbed anarchists. Lesbianism is a good comparison.

:laughing: Break MA, Trixiebelle.

See what a retard Mongoose is? A true anarchist.

Magnus, you are such a little girl. Step back for a second and look at what you’re doing here.

I am not ashamed of what I am doing, Mr. R. What I am doing is perfectly natural. It is you, not me, who feels ashamed, and this is because you fell to feminine brainwashing techniques. Indeed, what I am saying is that you should be ashamed for being manipulated to feel ashamed about things for which there is absolutely no reason to be ashamed.

You are a brainwreck.

Magnus has no shame in being Trixie’s pet. I personally enjoy the spectacle of him always sniffing around Trixie.

Mongoose has no shame in being Joker’s mentally ill Internet girlfriend that spends a lot of time on a philosophy forum without ever posting anything philosophical.

Mongoose, this is reality. What you’re saying on the other hand, regarding me being Trixie’s pet or whatever, is fiction.

What is the point in trying to counter embarassing truth with embarrassing lies?

Think about it.