The Case of Trixie

That may be true but remember that men usually wake up with an erection

Boys do. Modern Men don’t. Modern men are worker drones, slaves of society, quiet, obedient, family raisers.
Masculinity is asexuality.

Boyhood and feminity are closely aligned antities. In animal species, males tend to be more likely to become femboys or gayboys. In Lion tribes, the majority of the males are exiled, the majority of which become homosexuals.
Boyhood is a somewhat more aggressive form of Feminity (Yin Water Nature.)
Masculinity is characterized by a drive to tinker and reason, and during times of tinkering and reasoning, Sexuality becomes a Zero Factor. Thus the trend that beta males are frequent masturbators, and “real men” don’t lust after women (or men).
Patriarchy is the prime originator of cucking and asexuality, females simply the brainwashed enforcers.

Why is it bad that Maggus has penis envy? It is natural given the conditions!! Give him space okay? Mean you are.

Magnus Anderson wrote

He has unresolved fandom issues.

:text-+1: MA. 2 so far, but of course the tally will keep growing, infatuations are hard to dismiss.

:text-+1: MA Since I’m retarded, what’s the count to now?

You need to dump Joker. He’s going to ruin you. You are already a ruin but that does not mean you should give up all of your hopes.

Quit with your lustful intentions MA. :sunglasses: And no, you will never be off the hook, the ugliness you started will keep its head rearing.

:text-+1: MA. Why won’t you keep your truth tallied?

:text-+1: MA.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uq651zoYF4[/youtube]

Unloveable

Creepy stalker.

Trixie said she bet Arc had nice legs and she also had the hots for Mags
But I wish someone would sleep with her just to relieve her frustration

Why don’t you do it yourself?

I think she would notice very quickly that I am not actually a lesbian

Yes, you are one creepy stalker MA. Are you unlovable too?

You are a creepy stalker, not me.

Oh. You are only concerned with the truth and I’m highlighting the patterns of your truth. You inspire me to bring your type of truth to light.

If it turns out MM is hot, would you still call her a creepy stalker?

I think Trixie is one of the most interesting members here.
You never know what you are going to get with her.
She always keeps you on edge.
She has a quirky style, but also has spunk.

This place would not be the same without her.

Here’s the thing man. My brain…it’s just better than yours. And, I’m kind of a selfish prick. So I can’t be bothered to go around teaching lessons to all the morons I encounter. If I did, then I would never have time for anything else. You’ll understand when you get older.

This cat is stalking you.

so is this skunk: