Bad to eat latex?

I eat latex, i devour latex, it is so yummy, tasty, and delicious. I don’t swallow it, but I chew and chew. It is soo good.

What does it taste like? And don’t try to be smart and say latex.

Tastes like rubber. Delicious, salty, rubber.

Why is it salty?

Because it’s thick and juicy, thick and juicy latex.

Is it a condom full of semen?

Do women have semen?

I think it was Turd or Magnus once who argued that there’s no such thing as female ejaculation. Maybe it was Joker. All I know is that the whole time I was thinking, “this dude is a virgin”. It might not be semen, but there’s definitely such a thing as pussy juice and it can come squirting out of there if you do it right.

I wouldn’t know.

You always make sex sound like cheap tat.

For me it’s the golden trophy, always out of reach.

Sex?

I get offered plenty but refuse all… one day I will look back and think me mad :open_mouth:

I don’t blame you, not really attracted to human males unless they are femboys or futas. Most males these days put out bad pheromones, walk like apes, and don’t care about animal rights.

It was Wizard, I think.

I cannot define why I don’t, I just know I don’t… could be pheromone related… not sure though, but I do know that I am extremely reluctant to get myself into anything physical :confusion-shrug:

In regard to your op… good thing you’re not allergic… a lot of people are. I guess you’d feel at home at an S&M party :slight_smile:

When a guy gets heavy on you, do you feel heavy in your chest, do your muscles tense up, does your body get cold, and do you feel an urge to leave the conversation? Have you ever had, unusual, non-male related fantasies?

When a man get’s heavy on you, Do you feel nervous, scared, not the good kind of scared like when you are with the girl of your dreams, but the kind of scared where you feel an overwhelming, overbearing urge to be polite? These are the signs of symptoms, you just might be one of these.

:laughing:

I feel exactly the same when ‘one of those’ hits on me too. Now what?

I think I crave one of my own… Carib blood. I get on with them like they are part of me… I’ve always felt that way.

What is about them you like?