I cannot help but be a genius.

My posts cannot even communicate the full depths of my mind. I have actually thought of 30 new topics that are more profound than any philosopher of olde, yet I have not posted any because even they are not up to my quality standards. For an ordinary person of this world to comprehend the depths of my genius is futile, all they see is a couple of posts, missing all the information I am trying to communicate, because my mind is more than 3 dimensional. In my mind, there are words and concepts branching upon words and concepts, words and concepts both simultaneously in the past present and future dimensions. I can hear all of these words in my advanced consciousness, but when I go to write it down, I cannot type it fast enough, let alone write it fast enough, even though my typing skills are top tier. It is simply because the format of a text, a paper is too 1 dimensional, the words advance in a linear fashion it is not a complex web and branches such that of my mind.

I do not expect an ordinary person to ever comprehend me, but in the past 15 minutes I have though of 12 topics for this forum. But I cannot escape the futility of it all. I have made philosophy posts in the past. I have made philosophy posts in the future. Even if I made a top-tier philosophy posts, it will fade away, I cannot escape the futility of it. Therefore, I must find a forums which has millions of views, so that my philosophy may continue unto future generations, and thus be preserved, spreading my memes, and unleashing the depths of my genius upon the land, intellectual pollination.

Moved to NPC

Isnt it funny that while you’re trying hard to be able to express your genius, someone whose genius it actually is comes along and posts thoughts so much like your own in ‘rudimentary’ Fashion? I find it funny. -elbows Trixie in the ribs good-naturedly-

Only humean …

It was the philosophy of whether a DNA machine is paradise as Trixie claims

my inability to express my thoughts in the manner i think them is the same how geniuses find it hard to tell girls the way the feel about them…there is an inherent social anxiety to me whether it be my autism my genius or what have you.

It’s because the girls aren’t their soul mate, nothing to do with social anxiety, though they can believe that to be the case. The truth remains true regardless of their belief in a social disorder. Just the same, you remain unable to express your thoughts because they aren’t yours and you fall so easily for the trap of ego and vanity.

Its a trap to say ego and vanity is a trap. The gurus of olde who said such things, they themselves were swimming in henids, unable to get to the core of things. Vanity can be a positive fuel, but for the modern, consumed by selfies, it is a trap, as they have no regulators. Thus such moderns tend to swarm to the guru, an other offering them an easy escape from their self-imposed egos.

When you say my thoughts are not mine, there is some truth to this, but first we must say what is possession and belonging anyway. An object belongs to you if it is in your mind, and your consciousness can easily access it in your mind. During the time of these thoughts, they were mine, they were presented to me, however, the magnetic field of the Internet, and the blood rush of my body, waves of energies built over time, washes over my memories, fading over them, distorting them, stealing them from me. The fear of public opinion, also dilutes my works, I fear the angry moderns who will misinterpret and dilute my works.

They misunderstood what vanity was due to some very stupid things that purposefully misread information. I find myself to be beautiful and some would construe that to be vanity if I said so and wouldn’t care to hear that I would view myself as if I were someone else.

You can claim the thoughts were stolen from you, but many have made that assumption and mistake. The thoughts simply go to whomever will make the most use of them. You might work on them for a whike, but other things work on them, too and if you refuse to put them out into the world, refuse to let other things that have just as much of a claim to them take them to continue moving forward with the project and getting it out into the world, they will rip them from your mind painfully if necessary and in effect steal them. It also comes down to outward momentum and your trolling ways make it far less likely for them to be your thoughts and projects than someone like me who already has much in motion and the groundwork laid out.

Thus is my proof that while you love such thoughts, have probably worked lovingly on them without trolling and have probably tried to do right by them and keep them safe if even for you to take credit for them somehow, that they are more mine through merit of my works and more fitting to grace my mind and flow through my body outward into the world, into our reality. Such is evidenced strongly in action following thought and your inability to bring the same out of your own mind. Your other actions confirm this theory through their added evidence.

I had no problem talking to the woman that was right for me when it came time to do so, have no problem talking to women at all when I don’t get caught up in trying to pursue them wrongfully.

I define vanity as obsessing over beauty in the same manner an OCD obsessess over right angles. Vanity can either be a trap or a fuel depending on how strong minded you are. Creating machines and trial and error is a form of vanity, and generally a good honest thing.

That’s not what I meant at all. What I meant was, I have these moments of clairvoyance, then my mind goes back to cubicle mode, I forget the thoughts, the sands of time dilute the structures of my memory.
Trolling tactics are a legitimate tactic like drunken boxing, its how people like Trump get in office. People like Bill Clinton and Bill Gates do not start out as trolls, but inevitably get trollified, and that is how they secure themselves in the public mind.

Again, DNA machine, DNA machine, DNA machine. I made it, invented it, and if someone else comes along and steals my idea, so be it, I will be able to use the DNA machine to make me hotter and smarter than I ever was.

Well so you did find a girlfriend after all. Guess I am the last one out, always am.

I’d disagree with some of what you said, but it is largely a matter of semantics. What’s legitimate for an illegitimate system is still legit and illegitimate. As for certain bad habits being good habits for the strong minded, how long can the strong remain strong and aren’t habits in general hard to break free from no matter how Strong?

If you keep making that face it will get stuck like that.
FB_IMG_1479165227628.jpg

I know that the depraved care at least because they made me beautiful like them and I allowed them to play dress up with me. We have common enemies.

Well there are good habits and bad habits. For instance, food is a fuel and eating it is a good habit. Hippies/monks who don’t have any desires don’t really tend to do much of anything. The problem with desire is its a fuel (like all fuels) can backfire and interrupt productivity if it backfires.

Which was the topic of a short poem I wrote about a decade back about fearing what you desire. I think we agree on a lot of concepts and only our life experiences, our approaches and false dichotomies separate from being able to communicate properly. Having to cut through a lot of BS to see the reasoning behind what some people do.

I don’t always like the hand I’ve been dealt, because I say stuff like this that I’ve gone most my life not understanding how others could view it to be stupid. I have more understanding now, but it does help to express it to facilitate conversation and the furthering of thoughts. I’m glad that others know different things than me, because I enjoy lessons in patience, humility, etc. when they’re not contrived or forced. That, and it’s good to know that others specialties actually are equal to mine and only the appearance makes it seem otherwise. It confirms what I’ve said about us all needing each other to survive.