Shampoo.

Aftermath in the bath? :astonished:

Given I’m still testing it, none silly. It is just gonna be information packets for homeless websites, including a plan for churches to custom stack varients on the basis of location. I changed my formula this week as my old one was eating the tear ducts around my eyes away, I was too fucking clean.

I’m gonna adapt my 50 caliber bicycle wagon into a homeless bicycle shelter eventually. If I hand out the kits personally, it will be part of a larger $500 bicycle camper with a 450 Watt gas generator, so chronic homeless have a actual shelter at night, not to mention option to migrate to greener pastures. I’m not exactly a fan of most designs. This one us smarter, folds, but still unrealistic shit.

I can find old bikes anywhere, and know basic welding. Wouldn’t be hard at all. Be nice if I can make one or two a year in the future.

:laughing:

Did that conjure up sexual connotations Trixie? So many phrases do for me, but that shows where one’s mind is at 8-[

Nothing like being in the now, and handing out some kits for a test run of the scheme when it’s finalised.

No, nothing like having a finalized product, that is serviceable and explainable to the consumer. Would you deliver a incomplete, dissasmbled new concept car to a customer saying “I’m a Ferrari Engineer, I live in the now, vroom vroom” and drive off with a none approved, largely untested mess of collapsing, unassembled parts in a customers driveway?

No, gonna test it, explain varients. If someone is desperate and reads this, they are free to try it out themselves.

I did say when finalised… you trying to make me look silly? I can do that all by myself when I’m ready.

I believe you.

Best shampoo… ever.

Bought it two years ago at Big Feastival music festival and only just used it the other day. I will never use another shampoo again… ever, but this…

Just use a olive oil based soap, I have had my best experience via that. US has a aggressive cottage industry in this area, lots of regional varients, a lot of women’s monasteries sell a wide variation, as well as craft store. Simple enough to be homemade like candles. Countries that use these soaps tend not to even bother with shampoo.

It would depend on what the base of the soap is made from, but your suggestion would be five to ten times cheaper than that shampoo, and I don’t want my new hair care routine to take a step back… as the routine I’m using shows the desired results over time… and only then from two weeks in from starting it.

With CF it’s best I remove all harsh grooming products (and harsh products in general) from my environment and life, so they have been replaced with natural soaps shampoos and botanical Shea butter-based hair care products… shea butter was used by the ancients since, well… anciemt times.

Craft fairs are good for natural product sourcing, and are fun to wander through… akin to markets of old as seen in films like Sinbad and such, but they’re so bloody pricey man. :open_mouth:

No, not here. You just shop at retarded places, the kinds of places retarded people go to shop.

Lol

That little bottle cost 8 or 12 quid… and it’s only 150ml, but I bet the cheaper the version of that product you buy the more artificial the base is (and I’m trying to avoid that) well… over here anyway.

You can get that quality of shampoo… over there… for cheap? that just ain’t gonna happen over here… no matter where you shop.

Mahsj, it is ALL artificial, all organic.

Nuclear Power plants operate off of all natural, purified nuclear energy.

…but it’s still a case of avoiding the products with the harsher chemicals and choosing the ones with the milder… parabens are the number one enemy right now for us to be avoiding in products. Holland & Barratt is the best place (for me) to buy soaps from: they are au naturale.

This one: I’d consider trying this one, or a Shea butter one from that same shop.

safecosmetics.org/get-the-fa … f-concern/

We got that shit everywhere here.

You know what…

Candles and Soap are fucking simple to make. Why not just come out with your own brand, sell it on Etsy or EBay or Amazon.com.uk, or at local fairs. Make it yo your own retarded standard. Lots of women do this, it is a simple enough process. Look at me, I’m able to pull off a dirty hobo spray. You can give this shit out as gift baskets at Christmas if nobody likes your crap. It is makeable in any kitchen from my understanding. If you really are into this, might as well make your own.

“Touch of the Caribbean” with some crazy looking bearded black guy wearing a pirates patch on one eye, and one of those fur caps you once spoke of on his head, holding a machette in one hand, and a parrot on his shoulder. That can be the cover of your soap. Smell like a authentic pirate.

…but one has to have the inclination to do… anything, and my inclinations are few and far between of late, but that could be something for me to consider in the near future, as I have considered such an endeavour in the past.

typologycentral.com/forums/t … ation.html

Yeah, I know what you mean, ESFJs are notorious for this.

Is it because I am an ESFJ, or is it because of something else…?

Still typing me I see…

personalitycafe.com/intp-forum-t … tml#/enter

Hmmm… Perhaps, could just well be the case, thanks for bringing that up.

So… there’s a whole other world out there of people living by their type? all those forums they post their hearts and guts out on… oh my!

:laughing:

I never knew… interesting… :-k or may be not.

…btw, what did I bring up that you are thanking me for? I don’t get it.