Men with moustaches are more attractive. Fact.

Time is relative. :wink:

Right. Usually, the men who wore beards simply didn’t have time or means to shave. It wasn’t a fashion statement.

It depends on where. Right now, I think you’ve got a lumberjack proper/Zizek thing going on there. Once it starts going into “I’m a homeless guy” or “I just had a mental breakdown” area, I’d do something about it. Unless you can rock it, and if you can, then more power to you! :smiley:

I think men do it to show it to other men, as well, and not in a gay way; and men do envy other men for not being able to grow one, or at least, they are very conscious of it.

Hmm…I don’t think very many people can pull off this look. I’ve seen too many guys who just end up giving off creepy/sleazy vibe with it for me. Maybe it’s just me. Plus, isn’t a goatee sort of a high maintenance style? Don’t you have to constantly sculpt it and make sure it stays proportional?

I was always shaved when I was homeless, so cops would leave me alone.

I gotta cut this fucking thing off now given the zizek reference.

What? The Marxist isn’t your hero?

If so, how come when I scroll Brokeback Mountain comments, girls say that Jake is cuter without his mustache.

Jake was too young then to pull it off. Facts are facts. He does look oh so fine now with the stubble to the fuller beard. Damn! :evilfun:

You should sit down tonight with a spaghetti dinner and watch Brokeback Mountain with Joker. You two need some quality time together, enjoy a romantic movie with him.

Oh Turdaloons,

We did last night…Friday The 13th IV. :evilfun:

Beards reduce the range of facial expression, therefore, they are bad.

The same reason I never wear sunglasses.

It’s cheating. Whatever covers face is cheating.

Does this mean that arab women with the head coverings are cheating?

Beard is part of the face, and furthermore as a INTJ, I have no fucking facial expressions.

I’ve always been told I have the perfect poker face and should learn to play, but my response is only faggots bluff.

Usually a long silence after that with some intense staring going down.

Turd looks like Jesus on steroids

I have no muscles, 98% body fat.

I am talking about people who choose, not about people like you and me who do not choose (to trim their spontaneously growing beards.)

Fact is, if you want to live amongst bears, you need the shades. Fact is, I never wrestled a bear. But sometimes a folk needs a leader that can take a bear down one-handed. And sometimes folks need a leader who can wrestle a bear.

My beard isn’t even 15 hours old in that picture up in Alaska. Having a beard doesn’t matter when a black bear enters your tent with you and your girlfriend. (Yes, that’s the middle of the night, it is Alaska)

I got one hell of a close up right before it started though.

What about chin strap/curtain beard?

Maybe this was the reason behind this particular style?

Most wildlife associate picnic areas/tables with food, so you pitch a tent by a table you should have expected to have some visitors. If he’s local, he’ll know where to look for food first, and that guy looks like he may have been fed before. Air horn or firecrackers should have spooked him away.

No, air horns would not of worked, this was a black bear, and it was shortly after killed for breaking into backyards and eating dogs. They are small bears, but account for most of the human homicides, more than the rest of species combined of bear.

Besides, I was very naked at the time, and we were not exactly in acting a silent film, lots and lots of yelling and screaching going on. And the bitch left the car keys inside the tent where the bear was lying.

I picked that spot because of all the areas on Otter Lake, it was empty, and we got the most hidden spot in that empty area. Next thing you know, I’m walking naked down a road.

We got a cabin, and I paddled a stupid canoe around for her for a few days as she took random pictures of stupid stuff, cause she thought she was a photographer. Lily pads, birds, moss. Only I got the fucking bear pic though. She should of kept the camera when we fled. Who the fuck sleeps fully clothed in a sleeping bag? She was like in a Parka in the summer. Could of climbed My. McKinley in her gear she emerged out if that sleeping bag on. I know she was naked when we went to sleep.

Anyway, no food was left outside. It knocked over plates and empty things, but she fucking was hiding sherbert in the tent, because she didn’t want to waste it. I really wish that bear ate her. That was a $300 rented tent back then. I would of been do horrified, heart broken, but in the end, would of been for the best.

I ran across a pack of bears once while I was drunk driving a motorcycle in North Carolina. There was a whole family of them shits in the street eating some roadkill. I would type out the whole story but I’m feeling pretty lazy right now. 3 things I learned, bears stink big time, you can’t kill one with a .380, and my motorcycle was faster than I thought it was even though I knew it was pretty fast.