Reasons i am the joker, here's why. #4 will blow your mind!

Fact of the matter is, joker looks like a duckface tranny and sounds like a drag queen. Like a Disney Male-ficient (efficient male.) Fact of the matter is, when I was a kid I used to go to the playground fort and pretend the kaleidoscope was a machine gun and fake-shoot at passing cars. Fact of the matter is, I always lost the girls of my dreams to wealthier whiter dudes.

Fact of the matter is, when I go to bed at night I hear the theme of the joker playing in my head over and over again. I walk through the shadows of my apartment complex. Each room, darker than the next. The dark night. I realize that I am alone and that I cannot focus on the past and future, only the now, there is no hope. As I lay in the covers the flute of the joker plays in me, I feel like an abandoned little girl who noone will ever love. I know there is no hope. I lay in my covers and I try to cry but I cannot cry. I have cried too long. I laugh myself to sleep. I realize I will die alone and noone will ever love me. I realize my fate is the same as many before me, to die a meaningless death alone, my genetic line to die and the planet to be overran by the evil ones, never to experience the joys of sex or love, and that i was sentenced at birth to hell and death.

I said it before and I’ll say it again. There are 5 jokers. Trixi has five letters, the Joker has five letters.

1. Blue meanie was the first joker. 2. angelica was second joker. 3. markhamill joker was third joker. 4. hahaha fourth joker. 5. trixijoker is fifth joker.

:auto-biker:

I thought I was 3rd joker!

My mother actually lived across the street from mark hamill as a little girl … Her and my aunt used to play with him everyday

spooky

Mark Hamill actually came from a military family, so, he moved a lot as a child

Play with him in what way? Did they ever have fun with his lightsaber?

Truth be told, I believe you, my friend knew Colonel Sanders as a child and knew Dr. Stephen Hawking very closely as an adult.

You will be soon as you make the DnA machine. Joker is immortal and can invade your mind.

We’re talking like 5 years old Trixie !!

Honestly…!!!

I’m going to use steel wool on your dirty brain!

What is that supposed to mean?

My mom and mark were 5 years old Trixie !!

It’s not morally wrong if they are both the same age. It’s like if I am 12 and the other person is 12 there’s nothing wrong with it, it’s only sickening when theres a 50 year old involved.

There can only be one…

May your knives chip and shatter.

Incorrect. Only heath ledger kicked the bucker, Mark Hamill, Cesar Romero and Jack Nicholson are still among us, there’s a fungus among us.

Fact is I have the inside scoop, and I firmly believe that Cesar Romero was a gay homosexual.
So Jack Nicholson I believe was the most normal joker even though he was like a drag queen. Heterosexual drag queen that is. Heterosexual drag queens are different than gay queens.

Is HaHaHa a heterosexual drag queen, or a homosexual one?

Moved to NPC