elect me for president.

elect me for president. i have never groped a woman before except for my whore.

i am fit to be president. i will make america great again. vote for me.

i will make america great again.

What’s your policy on Mexican, lesbian muslims?

I say it’s good, because they can make both burritos and falafel sandwiches. And also they are hot, mexican and muslims are pretty much some of the hottest lesbians.

You have my vote, Trixie.

Thankyou. It takes only but one vote to change a nation.

Maybe.
Whats your program. I need to see it. How will you convince us that you are the Great Leader we need???

A program is required with a signature and a seal with real wax.

Madame president, why do you look like a smurf?

HaHaHa wrote

Smurfs are blue. Our President is purple.

Process of elimination. All of the leader’s you have are the one’s you simply don’t need. Simply by breathing oxygen, I don’t have to do anything at all, and I will be a better leader than the ones you have to choose from, because they will do nothing but make things worse, simply by breathing oxygen I win by default.

Hillary Clinton may look, act, and even sound like the Joker, but she is not the real Joker. She is too much of a Secretary to be the real joker.

Still looks like a Smurf.

Ah so she was talking about me. It is past my bedtime.

She’s more like him.

Hmm if Hillary is Penguin, then who is Trump lol?

I look like a Smurf because Smurf’s remind you of Keebler elves. In the spirit of Keebler elves, I promise to give all americans Natural and prosperous lives but with a little touch of artificial plastic boost to assist with the nation.

What? He’s fuggly, pimping, but fuggly. Okay edit: That’s one Hillary, damn!

Our President, Trixie Whateverthemoonsays, is a styling QT. If only Shelly, the one true elf, were here she could be your VP.

It is about time we get a president who has a solid sense of style. If we cannot have a president who has a keen sense of aesthetics, how can we know they can have a keen sense of running this nation?

Carmine Falcone

Tru

I’d rather put up with Carmine Falcone over the Penguin any day of the week.