elect me for president.

Thankyou. It takes only but one vote to change a nation.

Maybe.
Whats your program. I need to see it. How will you convince us that you are the Great Leader we need???

A program is required with a signature and a seal with real wax.

Madame president, why do you look like a smurf?

HaHaHa wrote

Smurfs are blue. Our President is purple.

Process of elimination. All of the leader’s you have are the one’s you simply don’t need. Simply by breathing oxygen, I don’t have to do anything at all, and I will be a better leader than the ones you have to choose from, because they will do nothing but make things worse, simply by breathing oxygen I win by default.

Hillary Clinton may look, act, and even sound like the Joker, but she is not the real Joker. She is too much of a Secretary to be the real joker.

Still looks like a Smurf.

Ah so she was talking about me. It is past my bedtime.

She’s more like him.

Hmm if Hillary is Penguin, then who is Trump lol?

I look like a Smurf because Smurf’s remind you of Keebler elves. In the spirit of Keebler elves, I promise to give all americans Natural and prosperous lives but with a little touch of artificial plastic boost to assist with the nation.

What? He’s fuggly, pimping, but fuggly. Okay edit: That’s one Hillary, damn!

Our President, Trixie Whateverthemoonsays, is a styling QT. If only Shelly, the one true elf, were here she could be your VP.

It is about time we get a president who has a solid sense of style. If we cannot have a president who has a keen sense of aesthetics, how can we know they can have a keen sense of running this nation?

Carmine Falcone

Tru

I’d rather put up with Carmine Falcone over the Penguin any day of the week.

I demand then that this is your campaign song.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygisb8HU3xQ[/youtube]

I shall solemnly decree that I shall have no rap music as my campaign theme. I shall not further de-dignify this already declining nation.

My campaign theme, as you probably have already guessed it, shall be this.
youtube.com/watch?v=aOEKu8L5UqQ

As a non American I can not vote but fully support Trixie in her campaign to be leader of the Free World. She would at long last be able to finance
her ambition to make a DNA machine. She would also have zero trouble in getting laid by the hot beautiful sexy lesbians of her dreams. These two
factors would mean never again would she ever be unhappy. So why would not any one want her for President? There is just no reason whatsoever

Absolutely and I couldn’t agree more. I would also put an end to the endless bickering and warfare that plagues this great nation. I would have a tax plan that is better than Trump our Hillary’s combined. In fact I daresay I would not only be the wisest president, but perhaps the wisest leader of all time, wiser than Solomon himself.