Turd

The more intelligent people are the more they disappoint as human beings. Why is that Turd; the aggressive intelligence they don’t hesitate in unleashing? What is the excuse of the blessed? Is it loneliness? Ego? Indifference? What Turd?

I suffer from mental illness, am very much medicated, four prescriptions for some semblance of stability without drooling too much. I advocate for my health in one fucked up joke of a mental health system, the never-ending responsibility of the balancing act for a condition that only I understand. I understand my depression, my paranoia, my mania, my schizophenia.

Turd wrote

What I don’t understand is the stupid shit you say and do that quite frankly stresses me out. Is your goal to exacerbate my condition?

No, technically that would be your goal. You didn’t start this thread in a quest of knowledge or self actualization of principle, but confrontation. You expect me to be egoist in embracing the idea I’m intelligent and therefore I’m the cause of your pain, as it is part of your need here. Your falling into Jerkey’s Masochist circle here.

But you also expect me to investigate why, and offer insight and solution, by entangling me, into giving not merely a diagnosis of your condition, but also a better way to live, while taming me to your needs and worldview.

Do I accept these predictable projections, more of your games when you say “stop playing games”.

I’m disinclined to accept the offer of play here. I won’t follow. You can state your case honestly, without chimeric phantoms of desired self projection. State what you are. Philosophy is always based on paradox, our first tool is Etiology, and our aim is truth. If I’m to be a philosopher in this case, I need you to be truthful for a change. The play your always engaged in, you can’t blame the pharmaceuticals.

Health doesn’t come as we imagine it, but as it must, through the imposed obstacles we’ve learned to wedge against it. No individual can harm up save physically. First step, state what you honestly are. No bulkshit, no finger pointing, no fantasies of vanity nor comparison.

Turd,

Thank you for clarifying how twisted you are. You will forever be your own worst enemy. Good luck Turd.

Thank You, have a nice day yourself.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kaxoaKwx8tU

We can rely on him in these situations.

Turd thinks im a mean and cruel fart bag canadian.

I’ve never said it out loud, don’t know how you arrived to the coincidentally true conclusion Dan. Therefore, it is wrong of you to say it, cause subjectively, you couldn’t of known. It is mean of you to denigrate me in such a manner Dan. Go back to casting your spells old man.