ILP Supperclub...

Summers’ brunches gives way to Autumn supperclubs… springing up in all the best establishments and homes, but why not host your own… for a few, or for one.

When breakfast, lunch, and dinner are long gone, there’s always supper to see us through until the morning during these longer dark nights… but not every night is a supper night.

Here’s what’s for supper tonight… following my (very) light crab and salad first meal of the day for dinner earlier.

Basmati rice and curried mutton bowl:

Washed down with these: home-made wine and water:

Looks tasty, but why is it stuck on your wall? :confused:

Lol… it’s a possessed rice and mutton bowl, and stuck itself to the wall… like what happens in all good possession movies.

…I guess it was just the angle I took the photo at, as the composition was on a flat surface the colour of the wall… or was it because the wall and the surface are near the same colour? :-k
:laughing:

It was nice enough, but the boned mutton has more flavour than this de-boned purchase… I’ll see if I can order it un-boned in next month’s order. Apologies for the over-usage of the word ‘boned’ :confused: lol.

Supper… for the last two days: keeping it light…

#-o Our invitation has been lost Mags! Should Joker and I expect another soon?

Are you saying you like the food? :smiley:

Your dishes sound equally yummy…

We haven’t tasted your cooking yet Mags and without an invite we may never. You’re only across the pond. :-"

Any time you’re passing MM :wink:

Spaghettied-courgette… cooked in a mushroom, baby plum tomato, julienned scallions, garlic, ginger, and sweet chilli vegetable medley.

Really hope this appeases the constant hunger I feel.

Had stuffed bell peppers today for supper. Delicious! :smiley:

Pandora,

How’d you make yours, with oatmeal, rice, or something unique? Stuffed cabbage is also delicious.

Stuffed cabbage sounds good… stuffed with…?

Left over chicken curry and plantain.

This happened for supper… the mutton and beans were as soft as butter, so pretty much melted in the mouth. Having some more of it for dinner tomorrow.

After a one meal day of more of the mutton/rice/beans combo, it’s looking like a rum & tonic and chocolate/nut combo.

Pics coming soon.

That was enough…

My last few suppers have been leftovers of main meals, so no cooking/energy-expending involved… tonight’s was chicken scraps, a very small potato, and some courgette.

Another day, another supper/salad… that pan-fried mutton is delicious.

Is that poop?

Look like a dog squatted over some lettuce.

…it does, doesn’t it :wink:

…that is the most delicious tasting leg of mutton, which I’ve been cutting up and pan-frying… much more flavoursome and moister than lamb.

Two minced lamb kebops, served in lettuce leaves with a freshly-made tomato salsa garnish.