Politics and Dirt

Politics and Dirt.

What does this mean?

If one thing we have found in this forum, is that there is such a thing as men of good will. Men who will not be fooled by christianisms. Like HaHaHa.

We can no longer sit by and let the stream of shit pass. I am a Satanist, so Fixed Cross has tasked me with dealing with this shitty stage, stopping the dam… But we all of us who give a shit about nazis being burnt at stakes ASAP must no longer take this shit. FUCK NAZIS.

That is all.

You take orders from him now? If your in line at Burger King, does he order for you too?

I guess when it comes to nazis, I don’t take much convincing.

Do you not want to know what the other thinks/feels/intuits? ignorance is not bliss… but knowing is, but that is not to say that I agree or disagree with the others’ views expressed here… or with anyone else’s for that matter, save for my own.

I am a philosopher because I have made it my business to know many people’s views on many things.

LOL

Me too…

“A gentleman can always walk away, but never run away.”

Maybe if you were a little more polite. With your genocidal bullshit spiel.

A gentle man can also run away.
I don’t mind, maybe there is a good reason to run from something.

But why is he sending you?
Because ‘this’ is beneath him but not beneath you?

Let’s say the Jakob sticks around and gets owned (which is all too easy and likely to happen with the BS he has been preaching recently) How will you look at him? With the same amount of respect?
Probably not.
But…
If he sends you and people pounce on you, will you not feel even a stronger bond because of this shared experience?
Smart move by the Jabberwocky, gotta give him a little bit of credit.

Hah!

I represent my clan internationally. Bonafide chilling gangsta of vast proportions.

From people at the stake burner,
to pleading for more politeness,
to lying about genocide,
to the cute gangsta.

Are you going for cat-lady sympathy or for my disgust?
So what is to be done with the wretched?
We shall feel sorry for them and let them go on, repeating who they are bound to be.

I don’t know, I’ll let you know.

But I promise I’ll put in a good word. You are still a witch, if a silly one.

I am against more than just Christianity.

Christianity is a pimple on the ass of many things I’m against.

You do that, errant-boy-ocles.
So what do you do while Fixxy is getting his coke fix behind you?

Fixing myself my own, of course!

Cokey Coley, that is.