New Phone works just fine

I got my new phone in on Thursday, was paid today so went to get it activated on MetroPCS, $60 unlimited, supposedly no throttle, and a Hot Spot for 8GB before it is throttled. Have a Pennsylvania number too now.

Gonna buy a new small washer machine next week, one of those $80 ones on EBay that I can throw in a van, then go get a drivers licence, haven’t had a need for one in forever, so now I deed it.

Obviously business is slow, given I can’t drive and cash only, but a lot of my milestones have been met. I want to be able to accept credit cards off Square in a month, gotta buy their chip reader.

Been actively pushing in Ohio for Trump, just across the river, but most everyone I talk to is voting for him anyway.

I’ve stopped taking my multivitamins because, well, they just were not working on my Vitigilo, went back to my older B Vitamins and my skin is flushed red again, easier to be outside.

After Prismatic567’s recent racist pogroms on Islam, as I promised, I started writing the chapter on the Philosophy of History focusing on Hateful Idiots like himself, he is hardly alone in this, a wide category of these con artists. It is of very high importance that historians develop higher standards that what I’ve seen paraded over the years, these calls for pogroms, isolation of races and religious creeds, and antagonism goes against the very foundation of the concept of Res Publica that western civilization is founded on. It is exactly what Hitler did in the beerhalls. I’m no longer standing for it.

So Prismatic, your making history. I’ve long thought about founding a new school of history, seeing what Vico and Cottonwood did, your ground zero. Magsj, if you live in London, under a Muslim mayor, and you’ve come out in support for this anti-islamic scroundrel, as you clearly have, in supporting hate speech and suppressing voices of opposition to it, then I think your opposition deserves to know what you stand for, your actions so far prove your true intentions. I’m going to try to have the chapter done in stand alone essay form within the week and on Amazon Kindle, so Magsj can’t further lie or manipulate the text. She sent me a PM telling me to desist arguing against his baseless attacks against muslims, declined to admit it. I got proof. It is pretty nasty looking for any aspiring politician. I will give the link once up and functioning properly, remind me if I forget. I’m going to continue to develop new concepts capable of combatting these forms of pointlessly decisive forms of discrimination, I’ve always stood in opposition, why I’ve always been so tough on the Nazis and Nietzscheans here, and is why I was always opposed to banning people, such as Trixie, just because people were annoyed with his odd (it is odd) Transexual obsession. This forum went to hell a very long, long time ago when the current mix of moderators were selected, it’s practically a KKK rally, and next to no actual philosophical activity occurs. I’ve learned a lot about how to combat it though. Worst offenders are the mods, who support it, and stamp out resistence to it. I’ve always refused to be silenced, in no way, sort, shape or fashion will I ever let a misfit moderator misrepresent my words, or silence me, they haven’t earned the right, only way they can is by becoming a better philosopher, and they haven’t. From now on, if I’m silenced, it us getting published in expanded form, and you will be called out by name. It will be protected by US copyright and free speech laws, there will be no more bullshit excuses for moderator wrongdoing. Fair us Fair, it will be in permanent record, untouchable.

I’m going to spend a few days clearing out more room in the garage where I’m at setting up a workshop. Temperatures have dropped to the point that I can clean now, I’ve been living between boxes diagonally for a few months in here, just a fan, light, cobwebs like crazy, and a folding military cot. I like how my life is now moving forward now. It is good when stuff starts coming together. I won’t be in as often as before from now on, which doesn’t matter as I’m primarily interested in philosophy, doesn’t really occur here. Like I said, largely just one big clan rally quoting Nietzsche around here.

There were a few exchanges between members on the matter… I guess you didn’t see them, so I thought I would have a friendly word with you on the matter. How does the below equate to my telling you not to post there, or else?

Do you like making things up, or being done for libel?

Asking you politely to be less bullish in your postings neither signifies anti-Islamic support nor any… intentions… whatever you think they may be.

There’s much I can say to this quoted text, but I will only say… you haven’t a clue about the site pre-you, have you?

I read over half of it, I’ve resurrected a bunch of dead threads over time, using them as examples as well, last one was when Matty was falsely complaining, I traced it back to him.

Your not a authority on anything. You’ve come out in support for him. I hope your running for office out in the countryside, because I don’t believe you got much of a chance given your controlling, totalitarian streak, and your protection of racists like Prismatic who preach hate, while suppressing knowledgeable dissent.

And for your information, PaleoConservatives and UKIP have very little in common, outside both did the idea of Parliamentary Sovereignty in. There isn’t much in England to this day that resembles the earliest ideals the US had, you still have a great many tyrannies and subversions we wouldn’t tolerate. I emphasize that era more because it worked on a far sighted level for the common good, in a very philosophical and learned manner. They knew the classics of history and politics very well, all veterans, deeply passionate about establishing a new order of liberty. We rarely get that sort of thinking. The West Virginian Senator, in his later years, Senator Byrd, tried to resurrect that spirit. He changed considerably in his old age from his racist youth, Eben married his children off to multiracial relationships. I’m one of the few who watched his speeches on the history of Rome on YouTube.

I think the UKIP merely wants independence from the EU, but doesn’t want to actually better the UK. I don’t see much that is applaudable in England.

I strongly recommend you stay out of politics. You said it was because your parents gave you self esteem… many people had good self esteem but blundered severely. I’ve never seen evidence at all on this forum that you know even the faintest basics of statecraft. I think, like Posidondonus, a good philosopher should serve his state, elected or itherwise, but I need to emphasize good. Your not good, you post next to nothing on philosophy. Your only here to control, pervert, and manipulate others. I can’t point to a single thread you’ve ever made that showed why you belong on a philosophy forum. I can’t point to any school or tradition you belong to, because you say nothing on anything. This is the wrong approach to take when surrounded by philosophers, in antiquity, slaves attached to serve in philosophy schools often attained their freedom and took on teaching merely from the exposure. In your case, you’ve seem to of profited nothing from any of us. You remain crude, controlling, totalitarian, and irresponsible. We can merely say you are Caribbean and Conservative, whatever that really means. For all your posts, you think you would of come upon a philosophical position of some sorts by now. Any. I see no evidence of this.

So be it.

How very… paranoid and fictional of you.

…an interesting read.

No dear… I said that my parents gave me enough self-esteem to not be put down by anyone, but it doesn’t stop me being ‘in awe’ of the few. Misquoting everything I’ve said does not make it right… you know that, right?

I do not have to take… or be coerced into taking… any philosophical position. Was that a prerequisite upon joining the site?

Does a person need to ‘attach’ themselves to a particular school of philosophy or come upon a philosophical position, and operate from there? is there an unwritten law stating we must? do we expect nature to take a philosophical stance and defend it?

If you’re going to constantly attack someone at least get the facts right, and at least realise that All do not have to abide by others’ expectations of a specific position to philosophise from… when and who decided that? society is full of tactical means isn’t it.

Yes, you do have to eventually come upon a philosophical position and operate from it, it indeed is a classical rule of philosophy. Your only encouraged to stay silent in the debates if your really brand new to philosophy and just getting your toes wet, but it is shameful to just sit around and listen. It has been stated more or less this way since the beginning.

Until you do this, you lack authority to pass judgment. Carleas, myself, nobody else has the right or power to give it to you. You gotta earn it from joining in the debates, taking rhetorical positions, defending your position. It is a P2P process, like any torrent site, you add data, others take.

You gotta do that. You’ve been here long enough, you have no excuse not to. This is how we’ve always done it since ancient Greece, exactly that way. It isn’t the rules for any given school, it is pan-philisophical standards.

That is fact, as certain as the Sun and the Earth. It isn’t up for dispute, now earn your right to be here, or any philosophy forum, by presenting your ideas, have them tested. Test others ideas too. Your not too smart, too wise, or above us all so as to be above philosophy, the need to post. Stop being the problem child, and instead, choose to be part of the solution. Even Only Humean on occasion posts philosophy. You don’t. You just come here to mindlessly fuck with other people’s posts, without in anyway shape or fashion showing you know Jack Diddly Squat about anything. Even the lowest of the low posters who I desparage for bad ideas, deserve to be a moderator more than you, because at least they tried. You don’t. You think this is some game, philosophy is life and death, if we get this wrong, we can go extinct. You gotta believe in the worth and mandate of philosophy that much. It is something very real, crucial, close to the heart.

Oh.

Oh.

Oh.

I don’t post… or it’s just not the posts that you expect?

I’m not too smart? :laughing:

Perhaps there are other things closer to my heart prohibiting any belief in any thing… and not just Philosophy.

You assume too much by going on too little… my fight or flight responses are not like your’s/they are not Western, so what is life or death to you is not to me. Sorry. :confusion-shrug:

I have always thought/always been of the belief… that when human strands become so diversified out over time… so as such major things as fight or flight are so different… so different… that… that… that expectations are met with indifference.