A Snob's Life

Five years ago or so, I made a pact to never post here again. The reasons that bring me back are full of dirt and politics and I will be very disappointed if anybody who liked my old inquiries keeps reading me now.

What brings me back is basically the standin’ of my good name. Not necessarily because it is intrinsically valuable to me, but because I’m lookin’ to make some money off of it.

But then I remembered what this place is like, and I’m already bored.

Board.

Concentrate Snob! Give 'em some names!

Ok.

I have been known here as pezermeregild, pezer and FilmSnob. I am also known by names such as Pedro Ignacio Rengel Toro Núñez Ugueto Romberg Hardy Ortiz Casper Sansinenea, Saruman the Potheaded, Pzract, Pzr, El Miquitiyolquinsansinson, Ermeregildo Páez, El Canadiense, Pedro, and others even more secret.

I came here because an incantation like ilovephilosophy eventually would. I’m made of that sort of stuff.

Look down at me at great risk, for my whole spiel is in vertical planes where so many others play horizontaly. That is: don’t land on your head!

More to come.

If MagsJ would be so awesome as to change my name to Pezerocles.

Welcome back Pezerocles :wink:

The trick I’ve found… in not getting bored on the boards… is to have fun with it… because what matters is what we do and how much we excel in our real lives.

Too true, too true.

Welcome back Pezer.