If Magsj becomes a politician, I'm supporting her opposition

If Magsj ever runs for public office, I’m totally.telling everyone what a controlling bitch she has been, not even understanding the posts she reads, suppressing the freedom of speech and freedom of expression, and that she has locked up a characterize of Peter Calpaldi away in her stupid little hall of shame.

I’m spilling the beans, all of it. They are going to fly me out and hire me for the campaign, gonna stump against you, be the best advisor they’ve ever seen.

Support whoever you want!

…and, were you touching yourself ‘there’ as you typed that tripe? or were you just lonely and wanting to play?

We are all strange in our own way, but 1st prize goes to you: m.youtube.com/watch?v=xU2KOwqge-4 congratulations =D>

I’m taking you.down birch, your going to be at the podium, and everyone will see this flying blur collide with you, knocking you down. When they do slow motion reminds, it is gonna be me in.a helmet, shot from a rooftop cannon in a swimsuit, gonna come in like a lightening fast flying squirrel. No fucking way to defend against that… I will pop up and throw a Union Jack down on on you, then run off…

Every time you do a speech, I will come from a completely unexpected direction, with decoy dummies in fake cannons to throw the police off. I’ll come from planes, out of the sunroofs of taxis, catapults built into.the ground under.turf weeks in.advance, leaping up from out of the crowd… you’ll be in.a podcast on TV crying that I’m destroying democracy and someone needs to stop me, but no one can stop The Flying Squirrel. It be my.turn to insensitivity moderate the discussion, without being asked to. You don’t know what fear is till.you see a 250 pound human body launched at you. Every time someone in the crowd cracks their fingers, your gonna duck crying no more, no more flying squirrel, you’ve had your revenge. But have I?

When you said you’d be the best advisor the opposition ever had, I didn’t think you meant that ^^^ :open_mouth:

It’s nice to know that you’re constantly thinking of me TF… I’m truly flattered and quite surprised :wink:

May I advise that you try to get over the few times I’ve moderated you, and try to move on with your life… for my sake as well as yours’, as your resentment will blacken your heart and annoy mine. I’m very capable of confronting a 250lb 6ft army-trained man, so keep testing me :angry:

Do you mean with your body, or words?

MagsJ…can you oil yourself up…and mud wrestle me…To see who’s the strongest…

Not if I’m flying at you head first at 130 knots. If you get a crowd of politicians around you I can go for a strike.

…with good looks and natural charm, so both.

lololol

…it’ll definitely be you but I’ll do it for the experience of doing something new (and a free grope :laughing: ) and Turd can referee… go easy on me Trix though, won’t ya :slight_smile:

I will talk of my political activities no more on here, so you will have nothing further to comment on… save for my previous remarks which you will soon get bored of and stop.

:angry:

It isn’t that I dislike your politics, it is that I dislike you, if that makes you feel any better.

I gathered that… my stopping talking about my political activities should make you stop commenting on them… eventually.

People tend to hate smart confident good-looking sexy people, so it’s something I’ve learned to cope with all my life… because I was born that way. God I love being Carib :smiley:

My parents did too good a job in loving me and in instilling maximum confidence in me, for others to try and make me feel negatively about myself. The people I know and meet who have succumbed to negativity from others are left like broken toys strewn across the floor… and all because mummy and daddy didn’t show them enough nurturing love and attention.

Have you tried to be friends with that type? they’ll drive you mad in the end… until your only option is to end the friendship, even though some times can be fun sometimes and you have moments of clarity with them, but ultimately your head can’t take what is going on in their’s.

Or… you are in denial about your true feelings for me :wink:

I think I’ll go with that version :smiley:

No, think I’ve been incredibly open about my feelings.

I wonder is any of the French noblewomen being beheaded during the French Revolution tried to make this claim of yours that the hangman and the jeering crowd demanding blood were secretly infatuated with them, and this was all a rouse to get her to notice.

I’m sure if it happened, some old lady with one tooth popped up yelling “Chop that bitch’s fucking head off already!”

Harsh man, harsh :neutral_face:

Turd is on drugs. Some kind of pills. That’s the only thing that can explain his behavior.

That was the response I thought I should give, but it is not the response I wanted to give… sometimes the things we don’t say make more of a difference than the things we do.

When one is in politics at a local level and has influence on a national level, then one is deemed a politician… got your cannon ready TF?

Those on personality-changing medication should observe the changes and then act accordingly.

He wont even admit it it but it’s so obvious that you can tell through text.

Nobody would let you on a plane that could ever do a thing like that,

you crazy cook.

But I love ya.

Pezer, where you from?

Caracas