#McChicken

businessinsider.com/mcdonald … are-2016-8

mobile.twitter.com/Macajuel/sta … 8274400256

It is covered up so only click on it after you read the description in the first link.

I’m constantly watching international news, and next to never touch social media. I really am not part of these hysterical waves.

I will say customer service at this McDonalds is about par with my local McDonalds. It would explain why McChickens never fucking taste like chicken, and why that white sauce is present.

So, what are your views, is this evidence of the imminent collapse of civilization, more evidence that it is as it alwaysvhas been… someone out there has always been doing this sort of shit, or is it evidence that the world us way better now than during WW2?

One of these days we are going to hear about Turd choking to death on a Big Mac hunched over his computer lap top in a local McDonalds…

Poor guy…

Don’t like Big Macs.

Fine, you choke to death on chicken nuggets and fries. Either way it would be a sad humiliating death publicly.

I would show up at your grave eating french fries and ketchup in your remembrance. I would think to myself standing over your grave that it would be appropriate and that you would like my token of appreciation in death.

On your tombstone it would read something on the lines, “They can take away my McDonalds french fries out of my cold dead hands.” A fitting engraving, don’t you think so Turd?

I don’t eat chicken nuggets.

I cannot unsee that video :open_mouth: what has been done cannot be undone!

Looks like he’d already eaten the McNuggets and simply didn’t want the bun but wanted to get his money’s worth out of it :confusion-shrug:

…if you did, you wouldn’t after seeing that.

That’s a McChicken, and I will be eating them, just not that particular one.

I used to eat McNuggets all the time, but earlier this year when I was experimenting with Zinc Tablets, completely clueless to me, I got horribly sick while eating them a while later.

Intellectually I grasp now it was Zinc Poisoning… If you ever want to ditch work, take some Zinc tablets, you’ll get horribly sick… but my aversion is so strong I can’t eat it, sits in a untouchable category. I can eat other nuggets from other restaurants, but not McDonalds. I completely grasp in the rules of abstract algebra for the rules of a Abeline Group that is non-sense reasoning, but like, I have next to no control over that aspect of mind. Once it us dangerous, it’s dangerous. The rewards and punishments center of my brain labeled a “type of food” from “a restaurant chain” as bad, but like, the restaurant chain is still good otherwise, and the foodtype is still good, just not in combination.

And no, this pattern doesn’t hold for my other dislikes of food, and has no predictive measure on what my likes are. I’m all over the place in types of memories and instincts, I have a rather absurd array of functions I use to decide if something is safe, but I also note I next to never get sick from food itself when others do. Zinc… I can’t touch zinc alone anymore either, but can in combination with other vitamins built in.

Just fucking odd. I will crack the association code someday to explain how cuisine is accepted psychologically by individuals and cultures, but am not there yet. It shall be one of my lesser contributions to philosophy, taught in the first week of culinary arts, then completely fucking forgotten for the rest of the cook’s career, except when fighting bad press and during for liable, or defending their foods , might help with behavioral modification of a few extreme eating disorders.

Oh, yeah… McNuggets don’t come served in a bun do they.

I don’t think I’ve ever had McNuggets… or a crispy creme, or an Oreo, or red velvet cake, or a Hummingbird Bakery cup cake, or anything from Hummingbird Bakery.

Aren’t nuggets made from a pink moussey mush that they solidify with emulsifiers, roll in breadcrumbs and deep fry? can’t say you’re missing out there…

Your McNugget/zinc reaction could be due to the shit (more worse than the others’ shit) that they put in their nuggets. They have super-addictives compared to everyone else.

No, I got sick other times from Zinc, took me a few times to get to the duh moment.

Didn’t help people like you post “mcnuggets got me sick” with the organic vs preservatives crap, because I believed it that night. Soon after, realized it was Zinc, just Zinc, symptoms same everytime.

Pop some Zinc pills on their own and find out. It can be our forum science experiment. Clammy, vomiting, the shits, sweatyness, no fever.

Tell us the results Magsj.

I’ll be back in a few hours, nearing the PA boarder on foot. No reception out that way. You got plenty of time to swallow them down and recover while I’m away.

Ha! I’ll do it tomorrow, but how many mgs should I take? the Rda or a higher dose? Let me know and I’ll buy and pop that zinc on my way to my doctor’s appointment in the morning, so I’ll have the results by mid-morning.

Sorry to hear that you cannot eat McNuggets, but that may actually be a good thing… lol.

The only good thing about having this allergy is that it inadvertently stops me consuming chemicals that would otherwise be doing damage to my entirety without me knowing, or so others have told me… that doesn’t help me to stop craving the foods that they eat while they tell me so. :icon-rolleyes:

Owwwwweeeeeee

I remember like, a decade ago, I could go two days walking practically non-stop, now just crossing a couple of towns hurts. Fucking everything is swollen.

Had to go get emergency supplies of something from the shop, so got the zinc.

How many mgs for the experiment?

I took a few. Looks and feels like a fever, minus the fever. Don’t take it with food, I though that I could just take mine, then go to McDonalds… Didn’t work.

If this kills you, wounds you, etc… I’m absolutely not at fault, your absolutely free to back out.

Google “Zinc makes me sick” before doing this.

I’m not at fault, you’ve been warned.

Oh, take photographs too, people told me my skin color went very pale. Before, during, and after picks. If you can get one of you vomiting or shitting yourself on the floor, that be awesome.

just looking over the Zinc poisoning wiki:

That’s the yeast some theories of Vitiligo claim is the cause of the disorder.

ZIP4…

Hmmm, ZIP4 and 8T Cells… Gotta look up that connection, I remember reading in a lot of places Zinc was either good or bad, but never got a straight answer like now.

Holy shit…

docplayer.net/1271934-Nanopartic … anoma.html

They are doing it. They are trying to replicate Vitiligo for treating skin cancer!

I don’t know what 4-5ths of that shit does, but that’s the immune cells, it’s targeting the melanoma…

Fuck!

I’m going to be really happy for everyone once you can get what I got injected into you in case you get this cancer. Ummm… I got a lot of specialize targeted research to do off this article now. I gotta figure out what went wrong…

I’m guessing this happened in the hospital, my immune system crushes anything other than lung issues, my body probably caught something weird, and it killed it, and end result was my damn skin color looked too damn similar to whatever it was on a molecular level.

You should read this once you stop vomiting Magsj.

…and now you mention it could lead to death :neutral_face:

…and just one over dose will cause the symptoms outlined below?

I’ll probably start the experiment at 8 or 9 in the morning… just don’t expect pictures of me crapping, ok!

Using stem cells, or a molecular compound synthesised version of it?

This happens in Pollen Allergy Syndrome… the immune system reading things wrong and causing a detrimental reaction. The immune system is flawed in dealing with modern environmental conditions.

The zinc might do nothing to me… it might just be you :wink: