Nathan Stolpman U Fucking Suck!

Dude, I just watched your “Through the Mirror on the Wall/ Mandala Effect” video on Amazon.com… I’ve seen videos made up by drugged up Pakistanis in punjabi that came out more coherent and meaningful than this shit. How dare you post it under the tag of philosophy? Man, that’s the lower end of YouTube quality, trying yo pass it off as a movie. Shame on you. I pee in your face.

:laughing:

I don’t know who the guy is, but I’ll have to take a look now after this.

Your going to regret it… apparently Amazon.com prime video has the same posting standards as YouTube has (none). I’m going to make sock puppet discuss Mahan’s “The Influence of Sea Power Upon History”, then proceed to reinact the defeat of the Spanish Armada in a bathtub with a bunch of children bathtub ships vs a fleet of rubber duckies, while sitting in the bubble bath, and will let one big fart bubble rise up and put the ships in disarray, then the sock puppet will emerge from the water and fight the ships, sucking them under like some sort of Leviathan, and between yelling orders, I will hum a theme song only I can understand, as the soundtrack to the video… 8 minutes long in total, confusing anyone watching it, especially Naval Academy cadets.

It will still be more professional and thought out than Stolpman’s shitty video.

I shouldn’t have bothered. :neutral_face:

Let me know when your video is up.
:laughing:

I told you that video was horrible, don’t know why you watched it. So bad, I thought Fixed Cross directed it.

It will be a few months, I have greater plans for refuting Bell’s quantum identity theory with my “Quantum of Poopie” video. I’m gonna have two guys eating burritos on a giant propeller with toilets mounted on top proving Einstein in fact, was right, by tracking the trajectory of poop falling.

No link? What the fuck Turd-meister?

www.Amazon.com

The is the most scathing review I have ever seen of anything whatsoever. Turd, you’re the best at something now.

So a failed actor becomes a philosopher because he’s schizophrenic?

His YouTube commentaries doesn’t seem to be reflective of what he’s commentating on, but maybe to him he thinks it is.

Is he schizophrenic? Probably, I didn’t even try to diagnose that shit, I wouldn’t of cared had I saw it on YouTube, but I saw it on Amazon.com, where they sell their leading moviesx then thus jackass popped up. I check it regularly for new philosophy, rare… was excited when I saw this. Then, I saw it, and was so not fucking impressed.

He talks about his schizophrenia at the beginning of and in his YouTube videos, otherwise it’s not something I would have guessed.

He uploads his videos on IMDB as a TV series, like he uploads his videos on Amazon as philosophy. Perhaps he wouldn’t play ‘casting couch’ with the Producers and was told he’d never work in da movies again, so now he does what he can to survive. :confusion-shrug:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lz9oMCzEMHo