So... Here's the deal...

I’m fucking nuts…

People have been trying to kill me for years now…

I have all the intel the other spirits have…

I’m not some fucking moron…

And I will continue to be nuts!!!

So fuck all of you!!

Heaven for all of us or shit !!

I vote shit.

:crying-blue:

People can be very persuasive Turd…

You see Turd, if you give everyone the option of heaven or hell at their own discretion…

And then you start fucking with that…

Well…

Let’s just say…

Nobody is that badass

I am. Come natural with being a big Turd, we are bad for the ass.

You’re making jokes about things you do not even vaguely understand

Your just now figuring that one out? I don’t live in a world of conscious absolutes, but in Locke’s “Twilight of Probability”.

bartleby.com/218/1408.html
philosophypages.com/locke/g05.htm

Comedy is a logical bridge by which we use inference to weed out bad ideas, comparing memories of things, of ideals. We often don’t know what a thing is until we can laugh at it and learn our relations to it.

Have you ever eaten a cow pie? You like Milk, you like Steaks, you like Pies, how about a Cow Pie? Test the syllogism, I suspect you’ve done it before, your always walking around here with a shit eating grin on your face, seeing if we fell for ‘it’, your false Messiahhood.

I don’t understand why I was resurrected Turd…

But I can tell you this…

You definitely don’t want to be in hell

I can also tell you this…

Life is an evolution…

I, for whatever reason, have been given my plate…

And I intend with all my power, to see it through

You will eat the cat poop I serve to you on this plate, or you will never get any attention on this site again!

Turd, you know… A man once said to me…

“You can’t make everyone happy”

I know what you are Turd…

You’re a scared little boy with a power complex…

The truth Turd, is that you are not a monarch until you can make everyone a monarch…

And those words will haunt you and rot you

You think you’re so fucking smart and witty…

OMG! I don’t want no more of this monkey business from you!

Ahh… Turd, Turd…

Have you ever been to a rotting hell before??

They’re the worst ones…

Where your spirit rots, and rots and rots…

There’s a difference between you and me…

I always cared …

The question I pose to you…

How would Turd survive that?

Yeah, Golden Gate Park, when I had to sleep there I just stayed away from the tweakers and hippie potheads, and slept at a sharp angle on a hill by Sixth St. Entrance. You cannot see me because I am a ninja.

Always risky business, dogs running around and hippies fucking while high as a kite, someone constantly trying to rob you. And liberals always just outside the woodline. No… I prefer my old hiding spits by the golden gate bridge down by the old airfield.

Hey, since you saved everyone from hell, can I borrow a couple grand from you for a cargo van? On a interest free, repay as I care to basis? That would be swell.

Turd, it’s an evolution … You probably have more disposable income than me btw…

Do you have any clue what it’s like to argue the case of an infinite number of beings, do you have any idea what my days and nights are like ???

Constantly battling narcissistic sadists ???

I’m a psychic who is clairvoyant and resurrected Turd…

The question on mind as well… Is whether this will work…

You see Turd, hell is a great motivator !!

Yes, I have OCD, so know what it is like.

And when it comes to battling narcissistic sadists, I’m the Nietzsche slayer around here.

Do you know what it is like to have cankles when everyone else has ankles?

Turd, it’s like talking to a child with you…

Seriously, I’m 40 going on a trillion…

You think I want attention like you?

Not even close

Do you think I want a Messiah Complex like you, filling a void in rational self actualization I can’t make up for, because I don’t know how to lead a normal life, and was never challenged to think critically about myself or past conduct, the actuality of what I’ve achieved?

Your statements are delusional, most daring thing you’ve ever done was eat a bologne sandwich.

I will prove it.

Read the two links I provided above, and explain what Locke’s Twilight of Probability concept means, and how it does or does not apply to your claims of Messiahood. Just explain it, don’t dodge the issue… thus is a philosophy forum, just explain it in relation to your schizophrenia, and then your claims. Use the vocabulary found on those links to explain it too.

I bet you can’t do it. Anyone else here could, because they are philosophers, they can read two short links, digest it, and explain it compared to them. I’m betting you won’t… because you can’t.