Personal Update

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Personal Update

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:07 pm

I just started a full-time job today where I probably will be really active online on the weekends only. The rest of the week my presence online will be sporadic at best. Me and ManiacalMongoose will be moving into our new house over the next week where that will take up huge portions of my time also. Don't worry, I won't be gone forever.

HaHaHa AKA The_Joker
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit

Re: Personal Update

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:17 pm

What job?
God is dead.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby The Golden Turd » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:21 pm

Hand Jobs.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:20 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:What job?

Warehouse/ assembly line type job.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:21 pm

Turd Ferguson wrote:Hand Jobs.

No, that's more of your thing concerning activities.

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:40 am

HaHaHa wrote:

Dude that sucks.

I am about to start a warehouse job too.
It's no place for freespirits like us. I'm gonna see if I can run the forklift, it's more entertaining.
God is dead.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:45 am

http://www.safety-video-bmsh.com/Funny- ... t_b_1.html

I really am glad I'm starting my own business, I don't want to work anywhere near Trixie is allowed to play with a forklift, will just turn out like that video.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby Pandora » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:14 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
I'm gonna see if I can run the forklift, it's more entertaining.

Yeah, it's all fun and games until somebody gets really hurt. Good luck, just don't drive it like a race car; and don't be like this Klaus guy.
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:24 am

HaHaHa wrote:

Dude that sucks.

It's no place for freespirits like us. I'm gonna see if I can run the forklift, it's more entertaining.

The number one rule of any workplace I've discovered is that you don't fraternise or socialize with anybody. It only gets you into trouble and with the politically correct workplace you can never be yourself. I hate it but I need to make money also where I just clock in doing my work and clock out when I'm done staying to myself without any interaction whatsoever. The American workplace is the most suffocating one there is. It's the nature of the beast unfortunately.

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby The Golden Turd » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:10 am

I've had jobs where I've said nothing, did my job well, still ran into problems.

The bottom rung is ruled by idiots one rung up, with a 25¢ raise over you, intentionally causing problems for whatever reason. I'm talking the lowest jobs you can imagine.... Like dish washing or shit shoveling.... the head dishwasher or head shitshoveler will make your life hell if fear of getting displaced by you. They got behavior issues being long term in that job, unable to be promoted. Nowhere to go for them save in your ass, and they will prod it like a mother fucker.

I can go a whole shift, all week, not saying shit. Got a great imagination, good internal dialogue. Just want to do my job. I've had one idiot leaping all over me screaming while I was working on a dish machine, I had to ask the others what I did wrong.... they said absolutely nothing. It is hard having the talk with the manager thinking I was being violent (being bigger scares other guys into the defensive).... I'm just fucking clueless. So management would sneak up on me at random to make sure I wasn't beating people up or acting riotous. I was just stone faced, doing my job like a damn robot each time, and he would throw his emotional fits constantly even when I'm not around.

Every damn job I've ever had, had "that guy" somewhere in it. Never really gets promoted fighting for scraps, everyone flees that department eventually to grt away, then that cocksucker has the nerve to follow and claim senority seeimg how nice your new job is.

Man, fuck that guy.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:24 pm

Turd Ferguson wrote:http://www.safety-video-bmsh.com/Funny-Forklift-Videos--How-Not-To-Operate-a-Forklift_b_1.html
I really am glad I'm starting my own business, I don't want to work anywhere near Trixie is allowed to play with a forklift, will just turn out like that video.

Pandora wrote:Yeah, it's all fun and games until somebody gets really hurt. Good luck, just don't drive it like a race car; and don't be like this Klaus guy.

Lol and lol.
HaHaHa wrote:

The number one rule of any workplace I've discovered is that you don't fraternise or socialize with anybody. It only gets you into trouble and with the politically correct workplace you can never be yourself. I hate it but I need to make money also where I just clock in doing my work and clock out when I'm done staying to myself without any interaction whatsoever. The American workplace is the most suffocating one there is. It's the nature of the beast unfortunately.

It's sad but, 1984 is already upon us. We are nothing but drones, bots, and slaves, little miniature consumer icons born into obedience.
God is dead.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:27 pm

Turd Ferguson wrote:I've had jobs where I've said nothing, did my job well, still ran into problems.

The bottom rung is ruled by idiots one rung up, with a 25¢ raise over you, intentionally causing problems for whatever reason. I'm talking the lowest jobs you can imagine.... Like dish washing or shit shoveling.... the head dishwasher or head shitshoveler will make your life hell if fear of getting displaced by you. They got behavior issues being long term in that job, unable to be promoted. Nowhere to go for them save in your ass, and they will prod it like a mother fucker.

I can go a whole shift, all week, not saying shit. Got a great imagination, good internal dialogue. Just want to do my job. I've had one idiot leaping all over me screaming while I was working on a dish machine, I had to ask the others what I did wrong.... they said absolutely nothing. It is hard having the talk with the manager thinking I was being violent (being bigger scares other guys into the defensive).... I'm just fucking clueless. So management would sneak up on me at random to make sure I wasn't beating people up or acting riotous. I was just stone faced, doing my job like a damn robot each time, and he would throw his emotional fits constantly even when I'm not around.

Every damn job I've ever had, had "that guy" somewhere in it. Never really gets promoted fighting for scraps, everyone flees that department eventually to grt away, then that cocksucker has the nerve to follow and claim senority seeimg how nice your new job is.

Man, fuck that guy.

Yeah, assholes and bitches in every workplace.

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:28 pm

Turd Ferguson wrote:http://www.safety-video-bmsh.com/Funny-Forklift-Videos--How-Not-To-Operate-a-Forklift_b_1.html

Pandora wrote:Yeah, it's all fun and games until somebody gets really hurt. Good luck, just don't drive it like a race car; and don't be like this Klaus guy.

Lol and lol.
HaHaHa wrote:

It's sad but, 1984 is already upon us. We are nothing but drones, bots, and slaves, little miniature consumer icons born into obedience.

Pretty much, yes.

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby surreptitious57 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:18 pm

I am about to start a warehouse job too

I am happy for you Trixie please let us know how you get on

I hope they treat you well but if not you just leave right away
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher

Postby The Golden Turd » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:34 am

Or stay, and abuse Human Resources saying you feel your being discriminated against, making it impossible to fire you, and just become the worst employee ever, making everyone miserable.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:50 am

Turd Ferguson wrote:Or stay, and abuse Human Resources saying you feel your being discriminated against, making it impossible to fire you, and just become the worst employee ever, making everyone miserable.

Transgendered does fall under the line of the workplace protected along with women and non-whites.

If you're a white male you're just fucking disposable as nobody cares if you live or die because of oppression a hundred and fifty years ago where you are guilty of having white skin. Guilt by association is a marvelous thing. Anywho.....

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby The Golden Turd » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:20 am

Honestly, yes.... Unions provide next to no protection for white people. Last union I was in was pretty racist, ran by a few black guys, drop outs from high school. No fixing it, left the job. Just didn't want to deal with that pointlessness on top of doing a poorly paid job. Our union made my job less that 5 bucks an hour buffing and waxing stores that the going rate, so I was losing $40 bucks a day for the privledge of not being allowed to negotiate my own pay. I tried after I quit, was invited back by boss, union stopped it.

We've since become a right to work state. I still don't trust unions though. They work for some fat cats, not the needs of the workers.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby Chakra Superstar » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:59 am

HaHaHa wrote:

Dude that sucks.

It's no place for freespirits like us.I'm gonna see if I can run the forklift, it's more entertaining.

I'm gonna see if I can run the forklift, it's more entertaining

spacer
spacer
spacer
Chakra Superstar
Thinker

Postby Chakra Superstar » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:25 am

HaHaHa wrote:The number one rule of any workplace I've discovered is that you don't fraternise or socialize with anybody. It only gets you into trouble and with the politically correct workplace you can never be yourself. I hate it but I need to make money also where I just clock in doing my work and clock out when I'm done staying to myself without any interaction whatsoever. The American workplace is the most suffocating one there is. It's the nature of the beast unfortunately.

Maybe they can tell you're not one of them?

spacer
spacer
spacer
Chakra Superstar
Thinker

Postby MagsJ » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:23 am

Chakra Superstar wrote:

I see the cats ain't buying it :lol:

He's really milking it too.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:00 am

Chakra Superstar wrote:
HaHaHa wrote:The number one rule of any workplace I've discovered is that you don't fraternise or socialize with anybody. It only gets you into trouble and with the politically correct workplace you can never be yourself. I hate it but I need to make money also where I just clock in doing my work and clock out when I'm done staying to myself without any interaction whatsoever. The American workplace is the most suffocating one there is. It's the nature of the beast unfortunately.

Maybe they can tell you're not one of them?

I like to think of the American workplace like the Invasion Of The Body Snatchers......

You know that scene where the body snatchers single you out upon finding out that you're not one of them. That sort of thing.

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:23 am

Me and ManiacalMongoose are spending our first night together in our new place. We're unpacking a lot of things and still have one more day of moving our stuff out of the old place. We won't have any internet until the end of the month where we're both losing our minds. Because we live in the middle of nowhere in Middle America I can barely get signal on my cellphone.

Not good news for internet junkies like us. Other than that everything is going well I think and we're both pretty satisfied with the new house.

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:02 pm

HaHaHa wrote:Me and ManiacalMongoose are spending our first night together in our new place. We're unpacking a lot of things and still have one more day of moving our stuff out of the old place. We won't have any internet until the end of the month where we're both losing our minds. Because we live in the middle of nowhere in Middle America I can barely get signal on my cellphone.

Not good news for internet junkies like us. Other than that everything is going well I think and we're both pretty satisfied with the new house.

But I thought you said there'd be no internet during the apocalypse.
God is dead.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:31 am

Joker and I will try to post some pics soon. Cotton will be experiencing his first river tomorrow. Looking forward to tomorrow's picnic.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:16 am

HaHaHa wrote:Me and ManiacalMongoose are spending our first night together in our new place. We're unpacking a lot of things and still have one more day of moving our stuff out of the old place. We won't have any internet until the end of the month where we're both losing our minds. Because we live in the middle of nowhere in Middle America I can barely get signal on my cellphone.

But I thought you said there'd be no internet during the apocalypse.

Yes, I did say that....

Mictlantecuhtli

Next

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat