What's for dinner?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Breaded catfish nuggets, baked potatoes, and roasted garlic Brussels sprouts.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:36 pm

Baked Creole chicken, rice, and veggies.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:14 pm

Tuna noodle, broccoli, mushroom, onion, and cheese casserole.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:00 pm

Steaks, baked, seasoned potato wedges, green bean casserole, and baked beans.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:51 pm

Spaghetti with beef, onions, and mushrooms marinara. I may throw in salads and garlic bread as well.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:22 pm

Joker's heart attack special: fried bacon, potatoes, onions, and lots of cheese smothered in ranch dressing. Fuck it's good, but so bad. Sorry cholesterol. :evilfun: :lol:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:54 pm

Urwrongx1000
Thinker

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:27 pm

I hope nothing. Joker and I ate big for lunch.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:05 pm

Punjabi buttered chicken and vegetables over rice.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:49 pm

Okay, the Punjabi buttered chicken and veggies was awesome (Joker loved it too.), but I may head towards an oriental stir-fry tonight. :-k
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:11 pm

A stuffed, roasted chicken and corn.

[Edit:The giblet bag was missing. No giblets to be had! The crooks! :evilfun: ]
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:57 am

Pork chops, seasoned potato wedges, and Brussels sprouts.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:20 am

Fried hamburger, red potatoes, and onions.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am

Organic paleo meals:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (226.08 KiB) Viewed 470 times

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (209.65 KiB) Viewed 470 times

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (240.29 KiB) Viewed 470 times

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (204.63 KiB) Viewed 470 times

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (152.31 KiB) Viewed 470 times
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:29 am

More, recent, Organic paleo meals - being better.. means being able to stand for longer.. which means less one-pot slow-cook meals and more variety. The lack of a full variety is still apparent in my offerings though.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (193.98 KiB) Viewed 470 times

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (221.21 KiB) Viewed 470 times

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (239.94 KiB) Viewed 470 times

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (157.15 KiB) Viewed 470 times
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:41 pm

Mumbai Pav Bhaji pork and vegatable curry with extra onions. The store, Big Lots, has quite the Indian cuisine selection so I partake in these sauces out of curiosity being that Indian restaurants are a rarity.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:55 pm

My mind is changing as I type, we will be having sausage links, O'brien potatoes with extra goodies and cheese, and scrambled eggs.<---sounds like it should be a casserole. A casserole it is then! :lol:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:55 pm

An Italian dish with noodles and a sauce with ground beef.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:47 pm

Broiled swordfish, cauliflower shaped like tater tots (looked interesting), a baked potato, and a salad.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:40 pm

Smoked sausage smothered in butter, diced potatoes, onions, and sauerkraut. Maybe a salad too.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:19 pm

Garlic pork roast with potatoes and veggies over rice.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Arcturus Descending » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:21 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Garlic pork roast with potatoes and veggies over rice.

Oh yummy. Can we come to dinner?
SAPERE AUDE!

If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.

What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel

I learn as I write!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:34 pm

Sure, it'll be ready in an hour and fifty minutes. Are you close enough to make it in time? Oh, and don't come empty handed, not that you would. :wink:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:43 pm

My take on chicken fajitas with soft shell tortillas and lots of fixings.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:44 pm

Hamburgers, baked seasoned potato wedges, baked beans, and salads.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat