What's for dinner?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby Pustinja » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:19 am

Kebab and muffin
Pustinja

Postby MagsJ » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:20 pm

Roasted chicken legs, with roasted plantain and roasted beetroot wedges.. it was gooooood.

A black Clipper organic tea to follow...
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:26 pm

Ham steaks, fried breaded okra, and salads. :animals-pig:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Blurry » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:23 am

Sleep. Sleep is for dinner.
"Nothing is original. Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination. Devour old films, new films, music, books, paintings, photographs, poems, dreams, random conversations, architecture, bridges, street signs, trees, clouds, bodies of water, light and shadows. Select only things to steal from that speak directly to your soul. If you do this, your work (and theft) will be authentic. Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent. And don't bother concealing your thievery - celebrate it if you feel like it. In any case, always remember what Jean-Luc Godard said: 'It's not where you take things from - it's where you take them to.'" - Jim Jarmusch
Blurry
fuck

Postby Blurry » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:40 am

Pan-fried pork chops and some kind of potato that I haven't decided on yet.
"Nothing is original. Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination. Devour old films, new films, music, books, paintings, photographs, poems, dreams, random conversations, architecture, bridges, street signs, trees, clouds, bodies of water, light and shadows. Select only things to steal from that speak directly to your soul. If you do this, your work (and theft) will be authentic. Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent. And don't bother concealing your thievery - celebrate it if you feel like it. In any case, always remember what Jean-Luc Godard said: 'It's not where you take things from - it's where you take them to.'" - Jim Jarmusch
Blurry
fuck

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:18 pm

Creole chicken, rice, and veggies baked to tender perfection. :D
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:53 pm

Barely got the crockpot lid on the huge pork roast with potatoes and assorted veggies, seasoned with salt, black pepper, garlic, and onion powder.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:37 pm

A turkey corn bread, stuffed chicken with broccoli and cheddar corn bread.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby demoralized » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:58 am

chuck steak, teryaki fried rice, broccoli with cheese, and 2 mini reese's cups
formerly incorrect
formally
demoralized
Thinker

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:41 pm

Beef tacos and fixins.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:44 am

Jalapeno peppers sausage with sauerkraut, onions, and potatoes.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:35 pm

Skillet lasagna with five Italian cheeses.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:51 pm

Joker's talked me into going to a Pizza Ranch.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby demoralized » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:36 am

mcdonalds

mcdouble, chicken nuggets, fries, side salad
formerly incorrect
formally
demoralized
Thinker

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat