What's for dinner?

More, recent, Organic paleo meals - being better… means being able to stand for longer… which means less one-pot slow-cook meals and more variety. The lack of a full variety is still apparent in my offerings though.

Mumbai Pav Bhaji pork and vegatable curry with extra onions. The store, Big Lots, has quite the Indian cuisine selection so I partake in these sauces out of curiosity being that Indian restaurants are a rarity.

My mind is changing as I type, we will be having sausage links, O’brien potatoes with extra goodies and cheese, and scrambled eggs.<—sounds like it should be a casserole. A casserole it is then! :laughing:

An Italian dish with noodles and a sauce with ground beef.

Broiled swordfish, cauliflower shaped like tater tots (looked interesting), a baked potato, and a salad.

Smoked sausage smothered in butter, diced potatoes, onions, and sauerkraut. Maybe a salad too.

Garlic pork roast with potatoes and veggies over rice.

Oh yummy. Can we come to dinner?

Sure, it’ll be ready in an hour and fifty minutes. Are you close enough to make it in time? Oh, and don’t come empty handed, not that you would. :wink:

My take on chicken fajitas with soft shell tortillas and lots of fixings.

Hamburgers, baked seasoned potato wedges, baked beans, and salads.

Yesterday chateaubriand and whisky, followed my more whisky, then some cheese.

Today, don’t know yet.

Hamburgers with green hatch chilies and provolone cheese, baked potatoes, and salads.

Man. I don’t know what happened to me Saturday. I cooked a bone in ribeye that was a little over 1lb, and I started making gimlets. Then I was watching some football, and at some point I realized I’d drank an entire 750ml bottle of gin. So I asked someone to drive me to a gas station and when I got there they would not sell me any beer. So I came home, and my friend who’d come by drank the rest of some bottle of whisky and threw up on my shoe. I woke up the next morning and felt fine. No hangover or anything.

I think I ended up eating this with my bare hands.

4oz, gin, 1.5oz simple syrup, all the juice from 1 lime, and some rosemary leaves, shake, shake, shake, drink. That’s how you kill a fifth of gin.

Mr R…you have a very ‘brown’ house, brown couches, brown benches, brown carpet?

The walls are white and the floor is grey. There’s a black and white tile backsplash in the kitchen.

No carpet. I hate carpet. Its only in the bedrooms. And its like a white/grey sort of color.

I hate carpet also.

I don’t even have in the bedrooms, I have stone tiles throughout with rugs. It make sense for our summers, but in winter it is freezing when you first get up in the morning. Particularly this morning, I had to buy some wood at 7.30 a.m to start up the coonara, we are now basking in luxury. HA!

Looks like you went head first into the back of the car in front of you? (other thread)