What's for dinner?

Baked Creole chicken, rice, and veggies.

Tuna noodle, broccoli, mushroom, onion, and cheese casserole.

Steaks, baked, seasoned potato wedges, green bean casserole, and baked beans.

Spaghetti with beef, onions, and mushrooms marinara. I may throw in salads and garlic bread as well.

Joker’s heart attack special: fried bacon, potatoes, onions, and lots of cheese smothered in ranch dressing. Fuck it’s good, but so bad. Sorry cholesterol. :evilfun: :laughing:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9biIOtEYeHc[/youtube]

I hope nothing. Joker and I ate big for lunch.

Punjabi buttered chicken and vegetables over rice.

Okay, the Punjabi buttered chicken and veggies was awesome (Joker loved it too.), but I may head towards an oriental stir-fry tonight. :-k

A stuffed, roasted chicken and corn.

[Edit:The giblet bag was missing. No giblets to be had! The crooks! :evilfun: ]

Pork chops, seasoned potato wedges, and Brussels sprouts.

Fried hamburger, red potatoes, and onions.

Organic paleo meals:

More, recent, Organic paleo meals - being better… means being able to stand for longer… which means less one-pot slow-cook meals and more variety. The lack of a full variety is still apparent in my offerings though.

Mumbai Pav Bhaji pork and vegatable curry with extra onions. The store, Big Lots, has quite the Indian cuisine selection so I partake in these sauces out of curiosity being that Indian restaurants are a rarity.

My mind is changing as I type, we will be having sausage links, O’brien potatoes with extra goodies and cheese, and scrambled eggs.<—sounds like it should be a casserole. A casserole it is then! :laughing:

An Italian dish with noodles and a sauce with ground beef.

Broiled swordfish, cauliflower shaped like tater tots (looked interesting), a baked potato, and a salad.

Smoked sausage smothered in butter, diced potatoes, onions, and sauerkraut. Maybe a salad too.

Garlic pork roast with potatoes and veggies over rice.