What's for dinner?

You don’t eat sushi? Or ceviche? Or carpaccio? Or tartare of any kind?

Yes, that does sound like what I cook :laughing:

I have been working on my dairy cravings a lot lately (even though I gave in and treated my gut to some speciality cheeses last year) and I can confidently say that I now have a firm grasp over it. 8-[ …and yeah, apples are off the menu for me too.

I have had steak tartare and rare steak before, but seeing too much red is just too much… the searing on it looks perfect though… and belies its red interior.

Hot on the outside, cold in the middle. Like a bloody roast beef sandwich from a negligent street vendor.

Anthony Bourdain said it best, “if there’s not a 50/50 chance of getting diarrhea, you’re not eating right”.

I’m not a scientist, but I think that’s a good reason to drink some booze with every meal. Let the alcohol mingle in your stomach and maybe take out a germ or 2 just in case.

An early (mixed shish n salad, with plenty of chilli sauce) dinner:

Soup’s on: Chicken and cheddar potato and broccoli cream. Two dry, cheddar soup mixes (trying it out/only requires water) to which I’m adding cream, red potatoes, chicken chunks, onions, and more sharp cheddar. If they’re not bad, may re-purchase for emergency rations.

Steaks, seasoned french fries, and something vegetablish, the pretense of health being in sight. :-k

Had this the other day. Ribeye on top of some mac and cheese and potatoes. Not too bad. For whatever reason they decides to mix bleu cheese in with the potatoes. I didn’t like that much so I didn’t finish them.

Then last night I had this prime rib, again with mac and cheese and potatoes. The potatoes were better than the other place, so was the mac and cheese, and so was the cut of meat. I’ve been feeling the urge to eat a bunch of carbs lately. Need…more…energy…

A pork, rump roast with potatoes and a salad…maybe.

Tonight’s was a Spanish Surprise (beef, rice, veggies) with a little kick that needed additional salt.

Trying out a new kind of beef sausage that has four kinds of peppers incorporated into it. Let it be tasty. [-o<

Baked Cajun chicken over rice and veggies. Rich and succulent.

Joker handled taco Tuesday beautifully. Spicy, cheddar hard shell tacos are really good.

Broiled Cajun Tilapia, spinach salads, and creole rice.

Healthy Organic dinners:

Looks delicious.

Slow simmered, baby back ribs, fried O’Brien styled potatoes, and a spinach salad.

Homemade pizzas with pork sausage, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, banana peppers, mozzarella and cheddar cheese.

An breakfast skillet of potatoes, eggs, onions, shredded pork, cheddar cheese and a spinach salad.