What's for dinner?

Don’t forget the winter drinks. White Russians and what not.

Maybe a full bodied Cabernet Sauvignon. :-k

Also good.

Yesterday: all Organic crab n vegetable broth, with a Hendricks gin n Fevertree tonic:

Your meal looks delicious.

Merci Wendy… a raella tonight… or perhaps tomorrow, as it’s a little taxing to make… unless I make it for supper. :-k

What’s gonna be on your dinnerplate later?

Cajun sausage and rice jambalaya. I always add the tomatoes and corn, of course, but this time I also threw in small black olives for kicks. Since I haven’t had them recently, I’d forgotten how rich they taste.

Never had a rice jambalaya… or a Cajun sausage come to think of it 8-[

:blush:

:laughing:

Sounds spicy… more than paella?

I’ve yet to try paella…your lips burn while your face sweats? <—a culinary workout :smiley:

A heavily garlic/onion flavored hamburger and potato stir fry with a variety of veggies thrown in.
BurgerStirfry2.jpg

Spicy beef tacos, a salad, and pumpkin spice cookies ( :sunglasses: ).

[Edit:Beyond spicy, more like torturously hot. Accidentally added a jalapeno instead of all the little, larger, green peppers. :astonished: :laughing: ]

Baked beans and franks, a salad, and a fruit smoothie.

A Teriyaki chicken lo mein stirfry.

I’m stuffed.

And then some.

And then some more.

Fried asparagus, a ribeye, a ridiculous pork chop, some tiny martinis, some creme brulee, cheesecake, mousse, and bananas foster, some beef and blue cheese with bacon jam, and a bunch of booze.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjL35vSorfI[/youtube]

A friend ordered rhe ribeye, but I ate some of it. It was pretty good. That pork chop though. Jesus man. How is that legal?

Pan fried chicken wings and a corn-on-the-cob… all Organic and unprocessed… right down to the salt and pepper, as per.

A breakfast skillet of ham, eggs, potatoes, cheese, onions, peppers.