What aren't you doing?

Perfect thread for you. You could go on posting in this thread without an end in sight, for you really aren’t doing anything, you never really are doing anything, you truly are bored, you are wasting your time, you are wasting everyone’s time, you are a waste of time.

Im glad you came on board again just to tell me this. You must have been even boreder than I am making you.
The logic of boredom is unfathomable.

I wasn’t bored. I was just looking for a wrong to right. I need to this. It helps in a way. It makes you stronger. It helps you strengthen the idea that what is wrong is wrong and what is right is right.

But is that really what happened? Or did I simply stumble upon a wrong?

I simply stumbled upon a wrong.

You have a habit of trying to belittle every little negative thing that is said to you. You might think this makes you smart, but in actuality, it makes you stupid. There is a point to what I am saying.

I don’t like you for the simple reason that you radiate weakness, this weakness being your perpetual lack of interest in disciplining yourself. You are just too relaxed. Don’t bother retorting. I know what you’re going to say. You’re going to say something like “but I am disciplined because [insert something that requires discipline]”. It does not matter even if it is true, for discipline is something that has to be maintained in continuity. There must be consistence. And you apparently lack such a consistence.

You have to understand me. There is very little discipline in this day and age. Everyone is undisciplined. And the first step in making the world closer to being disciplined is to go on the Internet, find some random forums, and then tell undisciplined people that they are undisciplined and that they should go fuck themselves if they do not want to discipline themselves. Changing the world one step at a time, this is my motto.

Monks have far more discipline than you do. Monks, therefore, are higher species than you are. Can you imagine? Monks being greater than your self-valuing self?

For the start, I recommend meditation.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0peVQTdI3Yg[/youtube]

I’m not meditating.

I’m not buying that

Monks?

No, I cant imagine that.

Are you a monk?

In the end only people who are psychotic are not meditating. Anyone who is rooted in himself is meditating profoundly. No matter how much yoga and zen you try to train, it is your inborn will that determines the depth you can reach.

Once you meditate deeply enough you see that the silliness of mankind is enough to be happily laughing forever. Osho, Zorba the Buddha as he called himself. Cool guy.

Osho was a New Age fag.

Honestly, why is Osho mentioned so much on this forum? He doesn’t deserve this much attention. Why him, over any other? There were at least a dozen internationally well known gurus back in the 20th century not associated with bioterrorism.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Ra … ror_attack

Because Osho is a Nietzschean. He also has some good advice on how to master sex drive.

Is he?

I’ve only read half a text purporting to be a Upanisad supposedly by him, was horribly bored by it. He didn’t stand out as a Nietzsche an too much, but then again I wasn’t bothering to read too deeply into it, was skimming to find the interesting part, couldn’t find it.

Was a PDF from a few years back.

Where the hell is the cool vs shithead thread you started? I wanted to finish my post before going to sleep but haven’t found it, searched the site twice.

To the extent that a mystic can be a Nietzschean, yes. This means minus the power aspect, though his private life might not have been such.

He is too hung up on “joah”.

Do you wear a suit of armour when you go off on your wrong righting quests?

I’m not questioning him being a mystic, and Nietzsche was a mystic at times. What I’m questioning is, how well did he know Nietzsche? A lot of the Indians I’ve known who like Nietzsche only like him because he spoke fondly of their religion, but they seem to understand him as much as he understood them… which is only in passing, without much insight. Exceptions exist, I can point to followers of Aurobindo being both intelligent and generally we read in regards to Nietzsche, and they can qualify as Nietzscheans, but they intentional try to avoid the more assinine and backwards aspects of Nietzsche’s thought.

asianreflection.com/superman.shtml

I first encountered them in San Francisco at a Indian multicultural organization on Geary, once in a great while I will get a email from them. Not everyone is one, but they hold occasional talks on him. One of the few times I’ve encountered generally good hearted and enlightened Nietzscheans. Very rare, the entire philosophy is designed to defeat and destroy it’s users. They made something positive of it.

Osho was well acquainted with Nietzsche; he was a professor of Philosophy.

Osho liked a lot of Nietzsche’s insights, his indomitable individualism and powerful will, but he saw Nietzsche as simply swapping a dead god for a dead mind.

Osho’s favourite western philosopher was Heraclitus though, here too, he said his insights only took him so far. Heraclitus focused on the river never being the same, whereas Osho was more interested in the ever changing man standing in the river.

PS: Do you like my new avatar?

What aren’t you doing?

What aren’t I doing?
This. (It’s the same guy)