Rape is natural

Yup!

Just saying what everyone is thinking, that’s all

I think women don’t realize that being raped is apart of the adapting stages of evolution.

i’m not entirely convinced about all this so called trauma that they apparently experience post rape.

Men get raped too… and probably in equal numbers, but near all go unreported due to embarrassment and disgust of what happened to them.

The claim that being raped causes trauma seem perfectly plausible to me. Why do you doubt it?

it’s only rape when it happens to women, babe. I learned this from twitter quite recently.

Seems slightly exaggerated, like an attention seeking method of some kind, like we all came from rapists and murderers technically speaking, so it can’t be THAT bad! unless we are just all ungrateful.

I think you may be being over dismissive of something that could be quite psychologically damaging.

but i think it’s be overly used.

Well I would feel very uncomfortable with telling a woman, who has just been raped, that she is over reacting.

Ummm… so is being chased down and being eaten alive. I wouldn’t try to reassure someone running that it is all part of the circle of life, and embrace it. You grab a club and you beat that fucking predator to death.

Same with rapists.

And don’t ask why Harbal and Magsj, you know damn well who puts these ideas into Manni’s head. Well, maybe not Harbal, but Magsj does. Starts with a S, ends in a suicide. Satyr.

Rape is natural to a rapist. Be sure to make the distinction.

By “everyone” do you mean the common idiot?

Wow, this was a sensitive subject, i guess the system and its inhabitants own the word “rape”, so it automatically demands negative reactions because of the negative connotations, and because of the negative experiences that the act apparently brings, which is most likely just system influence, oh right because i forgot, the woman has to be ready for penetration by her choice, and when the systems fall down and the men are no longer there as a means to propagate, the choice of the woman sure does happen very quickly towards the selection of the next available men, invader or otherwise. Oh right, but it wouldn’t be rape at that point would it, because she’s cutting her losses and making a decision that will benefit her survival…talk about jumping ship, i mean they probably jumped ship quite literally in the past… wink wink …

As far as Satyr, don’t you think it’s quite redundant blaming everything on Satyr, i mean you would swear he was Lucifer or something, this is nothing more that just an exposure to where people are when you can’t possibly fathom that maybe, just maybe, two people might actually arrive at the same understanding, and agree with each other, i mean personally i thought this was quite obvious, but i guess it isn’t…maybe it’s just the word? rape? Hmm let’s try some other words, sexual dominance? maybe if we make use of the already added available fetishism, it might be better received? it kind of worked with fifty shades of grey, i mean you know how important women are dont you?, so of course must orientate the pleasure towards their end exclusively as a winning gain, then this whole rape thing might just get through…or could just kill all other men and then sit back and i wait for the natural influx of women to automatically come my way offering themselves sexually, but of course they are choooooosing this, so it wouldn’t be classified as rape, it’s a nice technique, i like it…it’s like going on a bike ride with a girlfriend, who has a dodgy nervous system, social anxiety, lack confidence and generally doesn’t have much bicycle riding experience, then taking her on a typical path that we have both gone down before, but only suddenly changing things entering into heavy traffic into the city, the odds of there being an “accident” are fairly high given the circumstance and factors, the person who hit her knows it was an accident, the cameras know it was accident, yeah it was an accident, wasn’t murder at all… :sunglasses:

uhh that’s kind of the point, that statement doesn’t negate the reality of rape being natural, in fact it actually confirms it…being hunted or hunting IS apart of the circle of life, jeeez…just because the person happens to be on the losing end of the spectrum doesn’t negate the reality, this happened all the time and still fucking does!..beating it with a club is generally unrealistic given the nature of a lion, they use to use spears and arrows, sharp penetrating objects that hit vital organs to bring the animal down and reversing the roles of the hunted being the hunter. If the person runs because he is outnumbered or lacks the capacity to dominate, which is called flight, then he should embrace that and run! I said nothing about accepting death or women have to accept being raped/dominated, the option to fight back is always there…this is the irony of modern women, protesting, rape culture, feminism is just an expression of a lack of defense and capacity…because they need MEN to create the safe circumstance to do so!

A woman’s fight back is natural, also known as her resistance, this actually determines the strength of the hunter and his worthiness.

The distinction between a naturally occurring reality and the brain dead inhabitants of modern civilization?

Do you rape yourself?

A more interesting question then arises, can you rape the willing? :laughing:

Nature is a whore

Indeed, a filthy whore.

Nature as defined how?

Murdering someone for resources is also natural, lions do it all the time. Poison ivy is natural, poison oak is natural. Should we legalize murder and eat poison ivy as well?