Rape is natural

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Kriswest » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:10 am

And where or how did you get your education?
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
User avatar
Kriswest
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 20508
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: stuck in permanent maternal mode.

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:13 am

Kriswest wrote:And where or how did you get your education?


Wasn't the same place where you got yours, because they never taught me how to use appeal to authority fallacies in an actual discussion.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Rape is natural

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:16 am

Trix wrote:
Did you not read my post?


HA! Chill out.

I read it.

My question was not exclusively for your eyes alone.
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2048
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:17 am

Ok.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Arcturus Descending » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:54 pm

mannequin,

What is consent in the reality of nature, darling?


The right to be "autonomous"! We are not robots, in that we have the freedom to choose. We have consciousness, willpower, freedom to make our own decisions and choices, in a reasonable and rational way.
Of course, that doesn't mean that we don't have to "work at it" every step along the way. It [don't] always come easy. But human evolution has given us great tools to work with.

As the other zombie mentioned rape is violence, but more clearly SEX itself is violent, it is a violent penetrative act. Take note KT, how they connect rape to violence so it still holds it's negative evilness which can be used, and eroticism or sex as not violence, this allows for the opening of the power dynamic where consent can be applied, at their own will, whenever, to allow them freely to switch the act in whatever direction.


There is still the distinction here. Consensual. Consensual sex can be violent - that is between the two parties.
But rape is violent of a different nature - not just physical. BECAUSE it is not consensual, it is felt in a devastating way and It is violent to the psyche, to the human spirit, to the body. It's felt in every fiber and bone of one's being. That inter-connectedness between body and mind. Consensual sex which is in actuality consented to in all ways by both parties can add to one's optimal life.


The "mutual by design" is the modern's way of saying all equal before God, in this context, it's a coping method to deal with women's inherent weakness, it's sexual so it remains subtle..you will see a more clear version of this with a short woman who has a Napoleon complex, which is physical, it will express itself more aggressively.


I don't "believe" in God.
Men and women ALIKE have coping methods to deal with certain situations.
HUMAN BEINGS have weakness - not simply women. What is the rapist's weakness - low self-esteem, little control and power without the facility to overtake someone, to assault, brutalize and rape them.
What other catharsis do they believe they have in order to dissipate their hatred and their rage. It's all about gaining power and control. It is the way of the wimp.


I wouldn't use the word "worthy" in this context...unless we're speaking of the man being worthy as in being a wonderful and giving lover.

Right, so he is only worthy in his physical overpowering if he is a wonderful and giving lover? right?


Don't be ridiculous. A man or a woman for that matter may also be worthy in sports; for instance, boxing, wrestling, tennis (overpowering in a sense), martial arts, et cetera. But this is all by mutual design.


Tell me about the difference between two men fighting over you and a man protecting you from being attacked by another man?


You see no difference there? Two men fighting over a woman is for selfish possessive reasons. The man who fights a man to defend or protect a woman is being altruistic and noble, a good Samaritan one may say. He responds to a human need to save a life. The other men are no more than lions in the wild fighting over the lioness. There is the case of the man defending his wife or girlfriend who he values.


The nihilistic infection can be expressed in multiple stages, or points of position, one must individually shine a spot light on each stage in order to comprehend the level of virus and how it's affecting the host.


I wouldn't want to assume anything - but are you calling me a nihilist because I see rape as a contagion, a virus, which needs to be snuffed out? Just asking.

Tell me about your work, babe?

I work for a law firm.
Babe? Are you practicing for your next trip to the bar or club?


This is a good sign, the mind is struggling to cope with reality, letting it in gently..


Yes, this is always a good sign. It isn't something which can be forced though. Forcing it is a lie against one's self and doesn't work. It's a process you know, like everything is. We are all a process, like mini universes.


Righttttt, because it is really you who is going to give me permission to carry on in such a way, take note KT, this is a type of denial, even lays the ground for budding schizophrenia, where this person thinks the reality is negated relative to what she exposes herself to. This is the mind talking to itself, if the infection increases then at one point it could possibly separate and enter into delusion where reality becomes selectively subjective..there are already signs showing..this is motivated by fear brought on by reality confronting the sheltering.


No, it is just myself saying "No" to your insults by walking away. No woman or man for that matter has to take any kind of abuse from others. Why do we think it is normal to do that and to put up with it? Is it because we just become so acclimated to it? Is it because we want or need to prove to others how strong we are, that these words don't affect us? Perhaps they do not but at the same time what do they do? They allow a bit more violence into the world. Yes, insulting words are a form of violence but I'm sure you do not see it that way.
Fear has nothing to do with it. Perhaps just a lack of patience with idiocy and the decision not to withstand it.


Indeed, darling. We all are.


True. There isn't anyone who at some time or other isn't ignorant. The trick is to "see" it when it's happening.


..
.Not as strong as I am at other times. I know that I am not always strong. I know that I have fears. I do not live in denial about that. We all have them - it's normal. Without them, the instinct to survive would be nihil.
But as "I" see it, we do give others permission to influence or manipulate our negative thoughts or emotions when we give into them, when we wallow in self-pity and fear and allow the past to take us back there.
That is what I meant by giving him permission. We all at times speak a different kind of language.

That isn't giving others permission, it's giving the self permission into a submission to the aspect of reality that which is presented to you. you fail to understand this because if you were to, it would rip through the so called empowerment. This is how you cope by convincing yourself that you are still in control, always.


So, you see no reality in what I said above? It isn't a case of "permission into a submission" - what it is a realization of the dynamics which are going on within me at the time. Taking an honest look at something isn't ripping through one's sense of empowerment. It's building on it. Seeing is the first step in our continuing to become...
We do speak different languages here, I think. There is not just one language of reality, People are individuals with different personal histories, different perspectives, ways of "seeing" things based on where they've been.
Different beetles in the box. How can there be only one language of reality when we don't even understand the concept of reality. There is the philosopher's and then there is the scientists and then there is the religious one.


You remind me of a waitress in a diner or restaurant with all of these terms of endearment. They're getting quite boring.


I'm brought back to life when the virus dies.


Make sure it's dead. Maybe you can eat some moldy bread just to be sure.


..perhaps then you will understand what "rape is natural" actually means..


You mean before humans evolved with self-consciousness, humanity, humaneness, compassion, sympathy?
Again, rape is natural to the rapist.


Oh right, i forgot he has to be willing to overcome his sexual desires in order to make way for global love. got it, got it.


It certainly couldn't hurt. It's all about taking those little steps....

I never said i had compassion for the rapist, i said i can empathize for a man who is driven to rape and will always be deemed to be some evil monster by people like you in society, regardless.


Well, I can have a certain degree of compassion for Frankenstein's monster but who is for the one who is victimized?
I might be able to have a degree of understanding for the journey he may have taken - maybe - but does that mean that I am to dismiss his actions because he is such a poor victim of society?
What do you think of the victims?
“How can a bird that is born for joy
Sit in a cage and sing?”
― William Blake


“Little Fly
Thy summers play,
My thoughtless hand
Has brush'd away.

Am not I
A fly like thee?
Or art not thou
A man like me?

For I dance
And drink & sing:
Till some blind hand
Shall brush my wing.

If thought is life
And strength & breath:
And the want
Of thought is death;

Then am I
A happy fly,
If I live,
Or if I die”
― William Blake, Songs of Innocence and of Experience


“No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.”
― William Blake
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15345
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: Rape is natural

Postby gib » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:06 am

mannequin wrote:Yup!


What does this mean? That rape happens in nature? That it is a human instinct? That certain animals do it?

I've been told this is how lions mate. The male basically chases down the female and once he catches her, it's rapy, rapy time.

But then question is: is this the natural way humans mate?

I think the trauma of rape depends highly on one's values. If one values one's chastity or one's right to choose or the set and setting of sex or the person with whom one has sex, etc., etc., etc., then if any of that is violated, it can feel like an incredible violation.

I also think the biological functions of men and women in regards to sex has to play a huge role. For men, the most significant consequence of sex is an intense tingly feeling in his pee-pee as he shoots sperm into a woman's vagina. For women, the most significant consequence of sex is impregnation and becoming committed to 20 years of being a mother. <-- HUGE difference.

It's no wonder women are far more selective about when and where and with whom and under what conditions they have sex.
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

I don't care about income inequality, I care about the idea that there are people who have actual obstacles to success.
-Ben Shapiro

...we hear about the wage gap, the idea that women are paid significantly less than men--seventy two cents on the dollar--that's absolute shear nonesense--it is absolute nonesense--in 147 out of 150 of the biggest cities in America, women make 8% more money than men do in their peer group. That wage gap is growing, not shrinking.
-Ben Shapiro

We're in a situation now where students can go to university and come out dumber than when they went in. They are infantalized by safe space and trigger warning culture, the idea that interogating a new idea, coming into contact with a school of thought or a person that doesn't conform to your prejudices is somehow problematic, that it gives rise to trauma.
-Milo Yiannopoulus

Fuck your feelings, snowflake
-Milo Yiannopoulos
User avatar
gib
resident exorcist
 
Posts: 8788
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: in your mom

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:39 pm

Mannequin is a wimp, and a potential rapist, but that doesn't mean all rapists are wimps.

All lions are potential rapists, but not all lions are wimps.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Rape is natural

Postby mannequin » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:20 pm

Arcturus Descending

What is consent in the reality of nature, darling?


The right to be "autonomous"! We are not robots, in that we have the freedom to choose. We have consciousness, willpower, freedom to make our own decisions and choices, in a reasonable and rational way.


There isn't any rights. In human systems, human beings set up the rights known as Human rights, which are established and maintained within human systems(which is a modern day secular version), in less established human religious systems, they were called "god given rights", which were still human. Outside of these established systems anything goes....you can't seem to grasp this for the same reasons as you can't grasp anything else i have said, because if you were it would rip through your sheltering.


Your "freedom to choose" is relative to modern system secular power, outside of that secure establishment, then it would be relative to your personal genetic resilience, "we" don't all just have automatic freedom to choose..

Of course, that doesn't mean that we don't have to "work at it" every step along the way. It [don't] always come easy. But human evolution has given us great tools to work with.


This statement reinforces the fact you don't have the freedom to choose in any automatic default way, it's something which has to be fought for, and yes, your "we have freedom to choose" suggest a objective absolute as if it's a universal truth or something, it isn't..and in some cases, despite consciousness and willpower depending upon the opposition.

There is no "along the way"..Human civilization has largely regressed in many ways because there is no upwards progressive route, it works in relative cycles..for example, If ISIS gain a stronghold, which they have done in many areas and they established the sharia law, then all that equality, women's right, feminists stuff would be removed instantly, negating all that hard work and effort...you seem to think there is a permanent change..THERE ISN'T!

I bet you think human evolution is geared towards global love, or made available the capacity for everybody to choose that because it's such a wonderful idea...


However, there might be increasing permanent changes in terms emasculation, genes, feminization etc..but it will only produce weakness, campness, overly emotional sensitivity, homosexuality..thus a whole bunch discontent women crying out and begging for real men, ironically the same men they fought for years to destroy..the men will just be pushed out stunted, infantile, manboys ..etc

if you prefer those type of men because they are less threatening, so be it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWZV4t7IAzQ

(cue arc's perfect description of the idealistic man that contains a perfect mix of everything for ultimate female satisfaction..)


There is still the distinction here. Consensual. Consensual sex can be violent - that is between the two parties.


Riggght, so violence is not automatically bad, but if it's consensual then it's ok...we're getting there, sweetheart, now we just need to remove the "consent"..and there you will find nature not giving fuck if it's ok or not, bad or good..but you wont be able to understand this because you think the reality of the natural world revolves around your personal choice...

But rape is violent of a different nature - not just physical. BECAUSE it is not consensual, it is felt in a devastating way and It is violent to the psyche, to the human spirit, to the body. It's felt in every fiber and bone of one's being. That inter-connectedness between body and mind. Consensual sex which is in actuality consented to in all ways by both parties can add to one's optimal life.


No it isn't, violence is violence, there be varying degrees of it, but violence is still violence..what you're talking about is the subjective response to violence itself in a unwelcomed manner. Trying to split violence into multiple groups based upon consent is merely dishonest. Like a street fight vs boxing match, it's not of a "different nature".. it's all violence..only one is deemed unacceptable and the other acceptable..

and my response to that would be...so? what's your point?


The "mutual by design" is the modern's way of saying all equal before God, in this context, it's a coping method to deal with women's inherent weakness, it's sexual so it remains subtle..you will see a more clear version of this with a short woman who has a Napoleon complex, which is physical, it will express itself more aggressively.


I don't "believe" in God.


I don't care if you believe in God, i was just making comparison statements for the KT audience.

Men and women ALIKE have coping methods to deal with certain situations.
HUMAN BEINGS have weakness - not simply women.


I agree, i just used the word "women's" relative to this discussion with you..

What is the rapist's weakness - low self-esteem, little control and power without the facility to overtake someone, to assault, brutalize and rape them.
What other catharsis do they believe they have in order to dissipate their hatred and their rage. It's all about gaining power and control. It is the way of the wimp.


I know it's all about gaining power and control because what else would it be about, darling?..

Here try this..what's the rapist's victim weakness? Not having the ability to resist and over power the rapist, maybe.? got it yet?

As far as it being the "way of the wimp" is purely a personal subjective perspective on your part..in the past, men would regulate women and dominate them completely in all aspects of life, consent wasn't a factor, this is what was considered to be a "Man", a strong one because of his level to continually dominate and control... In modern times, from women's standards, he would be considered a "wimp", and a strong man is one who proves himself to the women, gains their validation, meets their standards, consent etc..Even today such men are considered "wimpy" by other men, calling them manginas or enablers, pussywhipped etc..

Of course, you would take the opinion that the rapist is the wimp, because you're ultimately trying to do the exact same thing he's trying to do..to gain power and control.. only you just try to mask it in reason and fairness..but nobody is buying it, babe.



Tell me about the difference between two men fighting over you and a man protecting you from being attacked by another man?


You see no difference there? Two men fighting over a woman is for selfish possessive reasons. The man who fights a man to defend or protect a woman is being altruistic and noble, a good Samaritan one may say. He responds to a human need to save a life. The other men are no more than lions in the wild fighting over the lioness. There is the case of the man defending his wife or girlfriend who he values.


No no, what i see is you trying to selectively choose between men based upon your met standards, then the complete negation of all other men who don't. Don't get me wrong, that's perfectly natural and nothing wrong with it, but to expect all those other men to just disappear or not hold any significance to themselves in the context of sexual satisfaction with a woman, is not going to happen, they will simply employ OTHER NATURAL METHODS SUCH AS RAPE!...This may deem them to be bad in your eyes, societies' eyes etc..but so?

You don't really have a response to this because this is where you fall flat on your ass and where your ignorant callous non-empathetic unsympathetic selective standards are exposed, where you try to deflect attention away from by pointing the finger at the rapist and connecting a whole bunch of negativity to it...

What about all those men, who didn't rape, but were not selected?..but ignored because he didn't have enough money, or lacks height etc, who committed suicide in mass numbers due to constant rejection..oh that's right, YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE! because it doesn't affect YOU or women! as long as they just disappear, don't rape, ignore themselves ..then you're OK..

The nihilistic infection can be expressed in multiple stages, or points of position, one must individually shine a spot light on each stage in order to comprehend the level of virus and how it's affecting the host.


I wouldn't want to assume anything - but are you calling me a nihilist because I see rape as a contagion, a virus, which needs to be snuffed out? Just asking.


Rape is not going away..it will always be.

Tell me about your work, babe?

I work for a law firm.


So what? and I'm a criminal..wanna compare effective profits and progress?

Babe? Are you practicing for your next trip to the bar or club?


I no longer attend such places...i would never give women the general satisfaction of my gaze...coz manny aint no sucker


Righttttt, because it is really you who is going to give me permission to carry on in such a way, take note KT, this is a type of denial, even lays the ground for budding schizophrenia, where this person thinks the reality is negated relative to what she exposes herself to. This is the mind talking to itself, if the infection increases then at one point it could possibly separate and enter into delusion where reality becomes selectively subjective..there are already signs showing..this is motivated by fear brought on by reality confronting the sheltering.


No, it is just myself saying "No" to your insults by walking away. No woman or man for that matter has to take any kind of abuse from others.


and if there isn't room for you to walk away?..get a knife, bitch...

Why do we think it is normal to do that and to put up with it?


Because it's natural to do that, so natural it enters into the norm, but worry not dear, your kind are "working" against it everyday to make it seem less natural and replace it with global love..humans are naturally predatory, they feed off each other in all ways, it's classic for a human to project itself upon another to redeem itself, to gain power etc ..and no you don't have to put up with it..you can, however, choose to kill..which is also natural.. ;)

Is it because we just become so acclimated to it?


aww you're kind of getting it babe, this so cute!...Yes, the very thing you promote "global love" is what makes people tolerate it, ironically, it weakens them, it removes the defense aspect, the fighter within them, the "fighter" is merely reduced to social justice, which pretty much consists of begging and crying, and often hoping for the best..creating a whole bunch of ...wait for it...wait for it... VICTIMS!!


Is it because we want or need to prove to others how strong we are, that these words don't affect us? Perhaps they do not but at the same time what do they do? They allow a bit more violence into the world. Yes, insulting words are a form of violence but I'm sure you do not see it that way.
Fear has nothing to do with it. Perhaps just a lack of patience with idiocy and the decision not to withstand it.


Of course fear as something to do with it, it's the fear of being hurt, fear of not being happy, fear that reality wont live up to ideals, and fear that things won't change..



..
.Not as strong as I am at other times. I know that I am not always strong. I know that I have fears. I do not live in denial about that. We all have them - it's normal. Without them, the instinct to survive would be nihil.
But as "I" see it, we do give others permission to influence or manipulate our negative thoughts or emotions when we give into them, when we wallow in self-pity and fear and allow the past to take us back there.
That is what I meant by giving him permission. We all at times speak a different kind of language.

That isn't giving others permission, it's giving the self permission into a submission to the aspect of reality that which is presented to you. you fail to understand this because if you were to, it would rip through the so called empowerment. This is how you cope by convincing yourself that you are still in control, always.


So, you see no reality in what I said above? It isn't a case of "permission into a submission" - what it is a realization of the dynamics which are going on within me at the time. Taking an honest look at something isn't ripping through one's sense of empowerment. It's building on it. Seeing is the first step in our continuing to become...


It IS ripping through the sense of empowerment and exposing the level of where it really is within that person, which can provide a basis to be built upon, but not necessarily..you can be destroyed..you either adapt or die.. there isn't always a happy ending..




We do speak different languages here, I think. There is not just one language of reality, People are individuals with different personal histories, different perspectives, ways of "seeing" things based on where they've been.
Different beetles in the box. How can there be only one language of reality when we don't even understand the concept of reality. There is the philosopher's and then there is the scientists and then there is the religious one.


The language of reality is friction. People and all other living things are placed up against that friction, death being the extreme end of the friction that all beings face, ultimately. If you want to personalize and convince yourself you're going to escape into subjectivity and alternative realities, then do so..but it's doesn't matter..the language of reality still applies and always will.



..perhaps then you will understand what "rape is natural" actually means..


You mean before humans evolved with self-consciousness, humanity, humaneness, compassion, sympathy?
Again, rape is natural to the rapist.


Righhht because self-conscious humans don't rape...we've already been over this, it's flawed, your just subjectively painting people into different lights relative to human concepts..fine do that..doesn't make it so though.


Oh right, i forgot he has to be willing to overcome his sexual desires in order to make way for global love. got it, got it.


It certainly couldn't hurt. It's all about taking those little steps....


keep dreaming.

I never said i had compassion for the rapist, i said i can empathize for a man who is driven to rape and will always be deemed to be some evil monster by people like you in society, regardless.



What do you think of the victims?


Not much more than what i think of the victimizer ..

It's an unfortunate reality of a natural world.

You remind me of a waitress in a diner or restaurant with all of these terms of endearment. They're getting quite boring.


but babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, this is all apart of the global loveeee.
mannequin
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:35 pm

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:13 pm

mannequin wrote:However, there might be increasing permanent changes in terms emasculation, genes, feminization etc..but it will only produce weakness, campness, overly emotional sensitivity, homosexuality

So, more mannequins?


(cue arc's perfect description of the idealistic man that contains a perfect mix of everything for ultimate female satisfaction..)

Arc's perfect man is a homosexual, just like you. I think you two would make a cute couple, arguing endlessly. I like the smell of that.
Arc's obsession with homosexuals, is not much different that a male obsessed with lesbian porn. Some of these males call themselves male identified lesbians. But I wonder, is Arc a female identified gay?


but nobody is buying it, babe.

I'd buy Arc a drink though, if it was only one dollar.





What about all those men, who didn't rape, but were not selected?..but ignored because he didn't have enough money, or lacks height etc, who committed suicide in mass numbers due to constant rejection..oh that's right, YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE! because it doesn't affect YOU or women! as long as they just disappear, don't rape, ignore themselves ..then you're OK..

I always knew Arc was a bad egg, not enough empathy in her bones. When I molested her, I didn't even get a "thankyou" for the beautiful art I sent her, but an appeal to the oppressive patriarchy which removed from me my natural born rights. I am the victim of this cruel world.
But if a feminist walks around naked showing her tits, that's not molestation at all, but female empowerment. Yet, when I send Arc a picture of tits, I am somehow the villian of this scenario? What a world.


So what? and I'm a criminal..wanna compare effective profits and progress?

I wouldn't post such things online.



aww you're kind of getting it babe, this so cute!...Yes, the very thing you promote "global love" is what makes people tolerate it, ironically, it weakens them, it removes the defense aspect, the fighter within them, the "fighter" is merely reduced to social justice, which pretty much consists of begging and crying, and often hoping for the best..creating a whole bunch of ...wait for it...wait for it... VICTIMS!!

What power do we have against the politicians? We are all but victims, nothing more nothing less.

[manni quinn]
in the past, men would regulate women and dominate them completely in all aspects of life, consent wasn't a factor, this is what was considered to be a "Man"[/quote]
To dominate is to Trixie-ate, no more no less. Man already had their opportunity on the stage of Reality and they gave us WW2 and WW3.
It's time for a new age, the age of Trixie.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:21 am

Mannequin, let us know when you go on a rape spree in England that way I can in turn video record the BBC news broadcast of the matter. They'll probably call you the London Lady Hunter or something.....
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Image
User avatar
Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Concrete Wilderness.

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Lev Muishkin » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:31 am

mannequin wrote:Yup!


So is dog shit - but that does not mean you have to eat it.

"Science is entirely Faith Based.... Obama is Muslim....Evil is the opposition to life (e-v-i-l <=> l-i-v-e ... and not by accident). Without evil there could be no life.", James S. Saint.
"The Holocaust was the fault of the Jews; The Holocaust was not genocide", Kriswest
"A Tortoise is a Turtle", Wizard
" Hitler didn't create the Nazis. In reality, the Judists did ... for a purpose of their own. Hitler was merely one they chose to head it up after they discovered the Judist betrayal in WW1, their "Judas Iscariot";James S Saint.
These just keep getting funnier.
User avatar
Lev Muishkin
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4037
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 am

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Lev Muishkin » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:37 am

mannequin wrote:I think women don't realize that being raped is apart of the adapting stages of evolution.


Yes, it is apart of, no it is NOT a part of.

Offspring from raped babies seldom achieve reproductive success in early societies, as most were aborted rather than cared for.
Children thrive in families. Humans rely more than any other species for their long term care. And for most of human history that has involved groups with a good deal of social cohesion and caring. This has proved the most successful strategy and cultures where rape has not been controlled have not performed so well.
You will note that even where rape is acceptable, the rape-bastards are shunned and usually enslaved.

"Science is entirely Faith Based.... Obama is Muslim....Evil is the opposition to life (e-v-i-l <=> l-i-v-e ... and not by accident). Without evil there could be no life.", James S. Saint.
"The Holocaust was the fault of the Jews; The Holocaust was not genocide", Kriswest
"A Tortoise is a Turtle", Wizard
" Hitler didn't create the Nazis. In reality, the Judists did ... for a purpose of their own. Hitler was merely one they chose to head it up after they discovered the Judist betrayal in WW1, their "Judas Iscariot";James S Saint.
These just keep getting funnier.
User avatar
Lev Muishkin
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4037
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 am

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Lev Muishkin » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:38 am

MagsJ wrote:Men get raped too.. and probably in equal numbers, but near all go unreported due to embarrassment and disgust of what happened to them.


True, But "in equal numbers" rubbish!
And since Mannequin is talking about evolution what relevance has male rape? Men don't have babies, and men are almost never raped by women.

"Science is entirely Faith Based.... Obama is Muslim....Evil is the opposition to life (e-v-i-l <=> l-i-v-e ... and not by accident). Without evil there could be no life.", James S. Saint.
"The Holocaust was the fault of the Jews; The Holocaust was not genocide", Kriswest
"A Tortoise is a Turtle", Wizard
" Hitler didn't create the Nazis. In reality, the Judists did ... for a purpose of their own. Hitler was merely one they chose to head it up after they discovered the Judist betrayal in WW1, their "Judas Iscariot";James S Saint.
These just keep getting funnier.
User avatar
Lev Muishkin
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4037
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 am

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Lev Muishkin » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:41 am

mannequin wrote:Wow, this was a sensitive subject, i guess the system and its inhabitants own the word "rape", so it automatically demands negative reactions because of the negative connotations, and because of the negative .


I think you were hoping that your silly post was going to reacted to in a sensitive way, but you failed and just made yourself look silly.
I wonder if you are just trying to validate one of your own experiences?

"Science is entirely Faith Based.... Obama is Muslim....Evil is the opposition to life (e-v-i-l <=> l-i-v-e ... and not by accident). Without evil there could be no life.", James S. Saint.
"The Holocaust was the fault of the Jews; The Holocaust was not genocide", Kriswest
"A Tortoise is a Turtle", Wizard
" Hitler didn't create the Nazis. In reality, the Judists did ... for a purpose of their own. Hitler was merely one they chose to head it up after they discovered the Judist betrayal in WW1, their "Judas Iscariot";James S Saint.
These just keep getting funnier.
User avatar
Lev Muishkin
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4037
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 am

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:22 pm

HaHaHa wrote:Mannequin, let us know when you go on a rape spree in England that way I can in turn video record the BBC news broadcast of the matter. They'll probably call you the London Lady Hunter or something.....


I see it now...Mannequin the next serial killer at large in Britain, bigger than the Ripper...
"If you know the whereabouts of this menace, please report it to the BBC to recieve your reward"

Where is the popcorn when you need it?

"I've got clean away but I'll be back some day,
Just the combination will have changed.
To which they'll never catch me,
Until that day I'll ride the old crime wave.

If they try to hold me for trial
I'll stay out of jail by paying my bail
And after I'll go to the court of appeal saying
"You've done me wrong," it's the same old song forever."
- Mannequin




You will note that even where rape is acceptable, the rape-bastards are shunned and usually enslaved.

Your argument is basically defending a bunch of bigoted baboons.

Why should rape babies have to suffer for their father's crimes against humanity?
What backwards bigotry.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Arcturus Descending » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:42 pm

The Mental Health Impact of Rape

Dean G. Kilpatrick, Ph.D.
National Violence Against Women Prevention Research Center
Medical University of South Carolina

The National Women's Study produced dramatic confirmation of the mental health impact of rape. The study determined comparative rates of several mental health problems among rape victims and non-victims. The study ascertained whether rape victims were more likely than non-victims to experience these devastating mental health problems. Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.

The first mental health problem examined was posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), an extremely debilitating disorder occurring after a highly disturbing traumatic event, such as military combat or violent crime.

Almost one-third (31%) of all rape victims developed PTSD sometime during their lifetime; and more than one in ten rape victims (11%) still has PTSD today.

Rape victims were 6.2 times more likely to develop PTSD than women who had never been victims of crime (31% vs 5%).
Rape victims were 5.5 times more likely to have current PTSD than those who had never been victims of crime (11% Vs 2%).

The U.S. Census Bureau estimates that there are approximately 96.3 million adult women in the United States age 18 or older. If 13% of American women have been raped and 31% of rape victims have developed PTSD, then 3.8 million adult American women have had rape-related PTSD (RR-PTSD):
If 11% of all rape victims have PTSD, then an estimated 1.3 million American women have RR-PTSD.
I f 683,000 women are raped each year, approximately 211,000 will develop RR-PTSD annually

Other Mental Health Problems

Major depression is a problem affecting many women, not just rape victims. However, 30% of rape victims had experienced at least one major depressive episode in their lifetimes, and 21% of all rape victims were experiencing a major depressive episode at the time of assessment:

By contrast, only 10% of women never victimized by violent crime had ever had a major depressive episode; and only 6% had a major depressive episode when assessed.

Rape victims were three times more likely than non-victims of crime to have ever had a major depressive episode (30% Vs 10%). Also, they were 3.5 times more likely to be currently experiencing a major depressive episode (21% Vs 6%).

Some mental heath problems are life threatening. When asked if they ever thought seriously about committing suicide:
One-third (33%) of the rape victims and 8% of the non-victims of crime said yes.
Rape victims were 4.1 times more likely than non-crime victims to have contemplated suicide.
Rape victims were 13 times more likely than non-crime victims to have attempted suicide (13% Vs 1%).

Substance Abuse

There was substantial evidence that rape victims had higher rates than non-victims of drug and alcohol consumption and a greater likelihood of having drug and alcohol-related problems. Compared to women who had never been crime victims, rape victims with RR-PTSD were:
13.4 times more likely to have two or more major alcohol problems (20.1% Vs 1.5%).
26 times more likely to have two or more major serious drug abuse problems (7.8% Vs 0.3%).

The National Women's Study findings provide compelling evidence about the extent to which rape poses a danger to American women's mental health -- and even their continued survival -- because of increased suicide risk. Thus, rape is a problem for America's mental and public health systems as well as the criminal justice system.

Key Concerns of Rape Victims

To effectively respond to rape victims, service providers and criminal justice officials need to understand the major concerns of rape victims. Without accurate information, it is difficult to develop policies and programs to meet victims� needs.

The National Women�s Study identified several critical concerns. To determine whether victims� concerns have changed over time, the study divided these concerns into two categories: all rape victims vs. victims that had been raped within the previous five years (1987-91). The changes in concerns included:
The victim�s relatives knowing about the assault: Relatively little change over time. Seventy-one percent of all victims and 66% of victims within past five years are concerned about relatives finding out about the rape.

People blaming the victim:Rape victims are concerned about being blamed for the rape, and this has not changed over time. In fact, 69% of all victims and 66% of recent rape victims say they worry about being blamed.

People outside her family knowing she had been sexually assaulted:No significant difference. Sixty-eight percent of all victims and 61% of rape victims within the past five years are concerned about this.

The victim�s identity being revealed in the news media: Women raped within the last five years are more likely to be concerned about the possibility of their names being published than all rape victims (60% vs. 50%).

Becoming pregnant: Sixty-one percent of recent rape victims, as opposed to 34% of all rape victims, are concerned about getting pregnant.

Contracting a sexually transmitted disease (not including HIV/AIDS): Recent rape victims were more than twice as concerned as all rape victims about contracting sexually transmitted diseases. (43% Vs 19%).

Contracting HIV/AIDS: Recent rape victims were four times more likely than all victims to be concerned about getting HIV/AIDS as a result of the rape - regardless of the recency of the rape (40% Vs 10%).

The stigma of rape persists. Victims are greatly concerned about others discovering they were raped. Service providers and criminal justice officials should endeavor to maintain the confidentiality and respect the privacy needs of victims
“How can a bird that is born for joy
Sit in a cage and sing?”
― William Blake


“Little Fly
Thy summers play,
My thoughtless hand
Has brush'd away.

Am not I
A fly like thee?
Or art not thou
A man like me?

For I dance
And drink & sing:
Till some blind hand
Shall brush my wing.

If thought is life
And strength & breath:
And the want
Of thought is death;

Then am I
A happy fly,
If I live,
Or if I die”
― William Blake, Songs of Innocence and of Experience


“No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.”
― William Blake
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15345
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Arcturus Descending » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:52 pm

The Lifelong Consequences of Rape
by Starre Vartan


“No other physical encounter between human beings carries such a disparate potential for good or evil.”

....

That may be because, even decades later, some of them are still suffering from PTSD and other long-term effects generated by their sexual assault. About half of all women who have been raped experience these same effects. Several studies have shown that rape trauma victims have one of the highest risks of developing PTSD and related conditions.

....

FOR REASONS THAT AREN’T entirely clear to researchers, rape is different from other forms of physical violence and trauma. Even though people may suffer from PTSD following a variety of terrible events, including combat exposure, assault, or a life-threatening accident, rape victims are more likely to experience long-lasting mental and physical problems — and here, long-term can mean a lifetime of torment.

A study earlier this year by a team of German researchers compared 27 rape survivors from World War II with women who had experienced other types of trauma during the war. Among the elderly sample, which was found via extensive media outreach, the authors wrote: “Women exposed to conflict-related sexual violence reported greater severity of PTSD-related avoidance and hyperarousal symptoms, as well as anxiety, compared with female long-term survivors of non-sexual WWII trauma.”

“Social acknowledgement is one of the most important healing effects — a society has to acknowledge that this suffering happened, and has to give the people some kind of symbol of that.”
The average age of the women in the study was 80, and these crimes had been committed more than 60 years ago. It wasn’t easy to find these women, who came forward to offer their stories and were thus self-selected — perhaps only because they were still affected so many decades later. This is adefinite limitation in studies of long-term trauma. Nevertheless, even in this sample population,“We were quite astonished that the elderly women had such significant PTSD symptoms,” says lead author Philipp Kuwert, of University Medicine Greifswald at the HELIOS Hansehospital Stralsund in Germany.

Not only does this study point to the different (and more severe) mental health outcomes of those who have been raped, but it emphasizes the possible longevity of these untreated traumas.
Similar results have been found in studies that have looked at Croatian women who were raped in the 1991–1995 war, and ongoing studies are tracking East Congolese women who have experienced rape in conflicts there.

Besides increased likelihood of PTSD, anxiety, and depression, women who are raped also suffer from much higher levels of sexual dysfunction. The most common symptom is dyspareunia, which is pain during intercourse. But other issues, including menstrual issues, chronic pelvic pain, and inhibited arousal and desire can be lifelong issues.

Unlike other types of physical assault, or even traumatic accidents, rape — even if it is ultimately about power — is connected to sex: an act intimately allied with pleasure, relationships, and, sometimes, procreation. This makes its propensity for long-term damage unique. As psychotherapist Laurence Miller writes in his 2013 survey of rape causality: “No other physical encounter between human beings carries such a disparate potential for good or evil.”

BUT BEYOND PERSONAL PSYCHOLOGY, why are the effects of rape so significant and potentially chronic? The answer likely involves both brain chemistry and society’s treatment of its victims.

A 2011 study found cortisol levels in rape victims were elevated in comparison to those of other traumatized people. “Whereas salivary cortisol levels decreased in the course of the interview for the group with no past experience of rape, those PTSD patients who had been raped showed a significant cortisol increase when reminded of their traumatic events,” the authors wrote. The hormone is released in times of stress; while it’s useful in a moment of conflict or fear, it contributes to a panoply of health problems in people who have elevated levels on a regular basis — and can even have permanent effects on the brain.

Why the disparity? Researchers aren’t sure — it could be due to the physical closeness involved in most rapes, which sets off a different response when remembered, or it could be due to the shame most rape victims feel. In several studies, researchers have found a link between shame and elevated cortisol. If it is the latter, this connection points to how important the societal response to rape really is; most hit-and-run or robbery victims don’t feel shame.

Blaming victims of rape is so normal and acceptable that when Tarshis appeared on CNN recently to talk about her rape allegations against Cosby, anchor Don Lemon asked her why she didn’t bite his penis off when he forced her to perform oral sex.

We do know that the cultural reaction to rape — from communities, police departments, medical personnel, and the aggressors themselves — can significantly affect how well a victim recovers, the length of the recovery period, and if he or she develops PTSD. A 2004 study looked at the effects of secondary victimization (defined as “victim-blaming behaviors and practices engaged in by legal and medical personnel, which exacerbates victims’ trauma”). Most women in the study said that they felt guilty, ashamed, depressed, anxious, distrustful, and, most disturbingly, “reluctant to seek further help” after reporting their rapes. Not surprisingly, the authors concluded that these experiences were “significantly positively correlated with posttraumatic stress symptomatology.”

Kuwert, of the World War II study, has been studying rape and war since 2006 and advocates for psychological support, both culturally and individually, for rape victims. “Social acknowledgement is one of the most important healing effects — a society has to acknowledge that this suffering happened, and has to give the people some kind of symbol of that,” he says. “In Bosnia it was important that an Imam gave a speech that addressed the suffering of rape victims there; it had a strong healing effect.”

THE MORE RAPES THAT are brought into the light, the less taboo they are (which can do a lot to reduce shame and guilt), the less likely secondary victimization will occur, and the less likely PTSD will develop or persist.
Currently, only eight percent of rapes are brought to trial, and perpetrators are found guilty about four percent of the time, according to statistics from the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network. To both reduce rape and bring more rapists to justice, an ongoing cultural conversation is needed — which is why 2014 may turn out to be a good year after all.

The Roman lawyer Cicero is the first person credited with promulgating the idea of “getting what you deserve.” He wrote, in Book 3 of his De Legibus: “Let the punishment be equal with the offence.” And while that concept surely predates him, Cicero influenced none other than the Founding Fathers — Adams and Jefferson were fans — so he gets the credit.

In the cases of sexual assault, the targets are both victims of an in-the-moment crime and a sometimes-lifelong medical and psychological punishment. Their perpetrators, meanwhile, often walk free, due to cultural taboos, shame, and guilt. Blaming victims of rape is so normal and acceptable that when Tarshis appeared on CNN recently to talk about her rape allegations against Cosby, anchor Don Lemon asked her why she didn’t bite his penis off when he forced her to perform oral sex. The cultural response to rape is entirely in our control, even if individual perpetrators are not.

https://psmag.com/the-lifelong-conseque ... .a4it5glv0
“How can a bird that is born for joy
Sit in a cage and sing?”
― William Blake


“Little Fly
Thy summers play,
My thoughtless hand
Has brush'd away.

Am not I
A fly like thee?
Or art not thou
A man like me?

For I dance
And drink & sing:
Till some blind hand
Shall brush my wing.

If thought is life
And strength & breath:
And the want
Of thought is death;

Then am I
A happy fly,
If I live,
Or if I die”
― William Blake, Songs of Innocence and of Experience


“No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.”
― William Blake
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15345
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:54 pm

Look Arc. I was molested almost every day by boys at my school.

I was outraged, complained, begged to the authority to punish them.

Yet I would go home, and masterbate to the boys that molested me.

This is exactly what Goat man says about the schizophrenia of society. I was seriously being dishonest with myself, and I didn't even know it. I couldn't put the simple facts of 2+2 together...I didn't notice the cognitive dissonance of being outraged, yet falling in love, then in reality, asking and begging them to stop molesting me.
At this same time, I believed America was good, and there was nothing wrong with eating animals. I was a buttload of nonsense and contradictions.
Now, I am the sanest person on this planet. Sure, you can point out my absurd humor, but isn't George Carlin saner than most people in this world?

Sure, I got PTSD from being molested, but that doesn't make molestation neccesarily bad.
If we are gonna punish people for giving PTSD, all politicians need to go to jail, since they give male soldiers PTSD.

Far as HIV goes, I said it on KT and I'll say it again, rapists who give people HIV either need to be put to death, or sent to an island full of other rapists with HIV. We dont need them in prison giving honest criminals diseases.
But the fact of the matter is, if you are gonna punish non-HIV rapists for giving PTSD, you should also punish the government and media for giving people PTSD. I get PTSD from so many things, including some of the filth the media generates in our society.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Arcturus Descending » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:13 pm

50 Actual Facts About Rape
10/26/2012 11:54 am 11:54:05 | Updated Dec 08, 2014
19k

Soraya Chemaly
Feminist, writer, and satirist (not always in that order)

Remember facts? Remember facts about rape? Because it turns out that a whole lot of people know less than nothing about the subject. Indeed what they think they know is a whole lot of something that is wrong and dangerous to our heath, safety and well-being. Republican nominee for Senate Richard Mourdock’s recent “misspeaking“ is unexceptional. Despite what he may have meant when he said “even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape that... is something God intended to happen,” he is unexceptional. He’s not an outlier. Not a radical. In no substantive way different from his conservative peers in this regard (see below if you disagree). Indeed, he and others, like Todd Akin and Paul Ryan, are part of an age-old tradition of men with power defining when women are raped. And others who enable them to do it for their own gain. But, they are not just the Republican party’s legislative norm, they are a fair reflection of our cultural tolerance, one without party affiliation, for rape and its qualifications. For months now we’ve been subjected to surreal revelation when it comes to what people think and understand about rape, god and women’s magical bodies. Here is some real, fact-checked information from a list originally published last week in RHRealityCheck. And this is trigger warning. You may want a strong cup of coffee. Or a drink. Or an empty stomach. There is nothing remotely divine about rape. But steeping our selves in denial or happy oblivion is hurting too many people and has the potential to hurt a lot more.

50 Facts About Rape

Low estimate of the number of women , according to the Department of Justice, raped every year: 300,000
High estimate of the number of women raped, according to the CDC: 1.3 million

Percentage of rapes not reported: 54 percent

A woman’s chance of being raped in the U.S.: 1 in 5

Chances that a raped woman conceives compared to one engaging in consensual sex: at least two times as likely

Number of women in the US impregnated against their will each year in the U.S. as a result of rape: 32,000

Number of states in which rapists can sue for custody and visitation: 31

Chances that a woman’s body “shuts that whole thing down“: 0 in 3.2 billion

Rank of U.S. in the world for rape: 13th

A woman’s chance of being raped in college: 1 in 4 or 5

Chances that a Native American woman in the U.S. will be raped: 1 in 3

Percentage of women in Alaska who have suffered sexual assault: 37 percent

Number of rape kits untested by the Houston police force: 6,000-7,000 (Texas ranked second in nation for “forcible rape”)

Number of adult men accused of repeatedly gang raping 11-year-old girl in Texas: 14

Quote in the New York Times regarding the rape: “They said she dressed older than her age.”

Age of woman raped in Central Park in September, 2012: 73

Number of rape kits left untested in Detroit, listed by Forbes as one of two the most dangerous places for woman to live in the US: 11,303

U.S. state in which, in September 2012, mentally disabled rape victim was required to provide evidence of her “kicking, biting, scratching” in objection to her rape: Connecticut

State seeking to reduce childcare welfare benefits to women cannot provide proof of their pregnancy-causing rapes: Pennsylvannia

Percentage of sexual assault and rape victims under the age of 12: 15 percent

Percentage of men who have been raped: 3 percent

Percentage of rapists who are never incarcerated: 97 perent

Percentage of rapes that college students think are false claims: 50 percent

Percentage of rapes that studies find are false claims: 2-8 percent

Number of rapes reported in the military last year: 16,500

Pentagon’s estimated percentage of military assuaults not reported: 80-90 percent

Percentage of military rape victims who were gang raped/raped more than once: 14%/20%

Percentage of military rape victims that are men: 8-37 percent

Percentage of military victims who get an “involuntarily” discharge compared to percentage of charged and accused who are discharged with honor: 90 percent involuntary to 80 percent with honor

Chances an incarcerated person is raped in the U.S.: 1 in 10

Increase in chance that LGTB prisoner is raped: 15x greater chance

Number of men raped that could be counted as legally raped before the FBI changed its definition in December of 2011: 0

Number of rapes noted in commonly used World War II statistics: 0

Number of rapes of WWII concentration camp inmates: Untallied millions

Number of rapes of German women by Russian soldiers at the end of WWII: between 1m and 2m
Number of women raped in 1990s Bosnian conflict: 60,000+

Number of women raped per hour in Congo during war: 48

Country where 12 year old was forced to participate in the rape of his mother: U.S.

Country where women are imprisoned for being raped: Afghanistan

Age of Moroccan rape victim who committed suicide after being forced to marry her rapist: 16

Worldwide number of “child brides” under the age of 18 forced to marry every day: 25,000

Ages of girls forced to marry a 59-year-old at the Tony Alamo Christian Ministry in Arkansas: 8, 14, 15

Estimated number of people, primarily children, sexually abused by priests in the U.S. versus the number of senior Catholic officials found guilty of sexual abuse related crimes in the U.S.: 10,667 to 1

Chances that a woman in the U.S. is raped versus gets breast cancer: 2 to 1

Chances that a victim is “Emergency Raped“ by a stranger versus percentage of victims who consider their rapes emergencies: 7 percent versus 100 percent

Percentage of victims of rape who report the use of a weapon: 11 percent

Prison sentences for four men found guilty of participating in gang rapes of two teenage girls in France over two years: one year, six months, suspended sentence

State where in 2012 a doctor is facing the loss of her medical license for providing an abortion to a pregnant10-year old incest rape victim: Kansas

Country where doctors (but not the rapist) were excommunicated for performing a life-saving abortion to nine-year-old incest rape victim: Brazil

Country where major party’s vice-presidential candidate wants to criminalize all abortions including rape-related ones, because rape is just “another method of conception“: U.S.

Had enough? Me, too. And, believe me, this is the Cliff Notes version. Some people are offended by frank conversation about violence, especially sexualized violence. I’m offended by tolerance for these assaults, scientific denialism, entertainment at the expense of people’s safety and bodily integrity, and shame-infused legislation that hurts children and women and is based on the belief that all men are animals at heart.

Rape happens everywhere . All over the world rape acceptance, rape tolerance, rape denial and rape ignorance at best are used to restrict women’s reproductive rights and impede women’s equality. At worse, rape is used strategically and with violence and malevolence as a weapon in war and as a tool of active oppression. Keeping the reality of rape in the shadows has obviously done us a massive disservice and provided cover for rapists and their apologists. So, even though it’s not easy information to digest, it’s important. Maybe information is part of god’s divine plan.

In an excellent and thorough overview of our problem, Ending Rape Illiteracy, published yesterday in the Nation, Jessica Valenti, coauthor along with Jaclyn Friedman of Yes Means Yes!: Visions of Female Sexual Power and A World Without Rape, wrote: “Every day, the severity, violence and criminality of what rape is — its very definition — is distorted in a way that makes it more difficult for survivors to come forward and for anti-violence advocates to do their work, while making the world easier for victim-blaming and for rapists themselves.”

Akin, Mourdock, Ryan, et al are the distortions. If men like Mitt Romney really doesn’t agree with them then he should grow some ovaries, so to speak, and stop playing in the same political sand box. And, please, these men are not alone: “legitimate rape“ versus non legitimate rape. “Forcible rape” as “stock language,” “lemons from lemonade.” Women “should make the best of a bad situation,” “horribly created gifts from God,” husbands can’t rape their wives, because of science and technology no woman ever needs an abortion, “emergency rape,” women lie about rape legislation, “honest rape,” rape blackmail, “the sodomized virgin” rape, rape is like auto theft. But, again, all of this goes hand-in-hand with Facebook rape pages, Daniel Tosh rape jokes, Reddit rapist threads, music, videos, movies, ad infinitum. This recent political display of religiously convoluted rape “reasoning” in legislation is a national shame with deadly consequences for women here and abroad. But, just as these legislators want to decide for themselves when a woman is raped, they also want to control when a woman can and cannot be pregnant and they infuse the same level of malignant know-nothingness into those decisions, too. And, no, it does not make me feel any better that Republican Representative Steve King has “never heard of a girl getting pregnant from rape or incest.“ At least he cleared this up for me, I used to think “ignorant buffoon” was spelled with 15 letters.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/soraya-ch ... 19338.html
“How can a bird that is born for joy
Sit in a cage and sing?”
― William Blake


“Little Fly
Thy summers play,
My thoughtless hand
Has brush'd away.

Am not I
A fly like thee?
Or art not thou
A man like me?

For I dance
And drink & sing:
Till some blind hand
Shall brush my wing.

If thought is life
And strength & breath:
And the want
Of thought is death;

Then am I
A happy fly,
If I live,
Or if I die”
― William Blake, Songs of Innocence and of Experience


“No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.”
― William Blake
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15345
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:25 pm

Basically, you are filling up this thread with a wot (wall of text) of facts.

When real victims (me) post their stories, you act like a total sociopath with no empathy, ignore their points and drown them out with wall of texts.

Yes, we get it, people get raped. You don't need to post walls of text proving people get raped, we agree that people get raped. We are trying to have an intelligent discussion here, not cold and apathetic walls of texts.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Arcturus Descending » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:56 pm

There is nothing cold nor apathetic about what I am feeling when I post these texts.
The man who assaulted me didn't get so far with me to actually have raped me but I know what it feels like to be assaulted, to be the victim, Yes, victim - why would I want to lie to myself about that and trivialize it. I know what I experienced for months and months and months after that happened. I know what i experienced every time i had to walk past that spot - and I wasn't even raped!!! like so many others are.

You, on the other hand, treat rape like some trivial kind of matter. I've read your words often in here. Maybe they are just part of your coping mechanism. I can understand you and feel for you but don't downplay or trivialize what so very very many women have gone through - the sheer living hell of it.

I find nothing at all funny about what you've posted in here and I don't think that other women who have been physically and/or sexually assaulted would either. If you are going to create a thread like this, be serious and sane and compassionate about it.


Re-read what you wrote --

Sure, I got PTSD from being molested, but that doesn't make molestation neccesarily bad.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????


Yes, we get it, people get raped. You don't need to post walls of text proving people get raped, we agree that people get raped.


The truth is in the details. I wasn't ONLY trying to prove that people get raped. I was MOSTLY trying to show what happens to them afterwards in all ways.

Some mental heath problems are life threatening. When asked if they ever thought seriously about committing suicide:
One-third (33%) of the rape victims and 8% of the non-victims of crime said yes.
Rape victims were 4.1 times more likely than non-crime victims to have contemplated suicide.
Rape victims were 13 times more likely than non-crime victims to have attempted suicide (13% Vs 1%).


We are trying to have an intelligent discussion here, not cold and apathetic walls of texts.

I'm not so sure that you are even capable of having that kind of discussion so why even bother entering into one.
“How can a bird that is born for joy
Sit in a cage and sing?”
― William Blake


“Little Fly
Thy summers play,
My thoughtless hand
Has brush'd away.

Am not I
A fly like thee?
Or art not thou
A man like me?

For I dance
And drink & sing:
Till some blind hand
Shall brush my wing.

If thought is life
And strength & breath:
And the want
Of thought is death;

Then am I
A happy fly,
If I live,
Or if I die”
― William Blake, Songs of Innocence and of Experience


“No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.”
― William Blake
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15345
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:13 pm

I'm not so sure that you are even capable of having that kind of discussion so why even bother entering into one.

Ooooh...crude attempt at a burn. How high is your IQ exactly?

If you are going to create a thread like this, be serious and sane and compassionate about it.


Pay attention to details, Mrs. "Intelligent Discussions"> I didn't make this thread.

Some mental heath problems are life threatening. When asked if they ever thought seriously about committing suicide:
One-third (33%) of the rape victims and 8% of the non-victims of crime said yes.
Rape victims were 4.1 times more likely than non-crime victims to have contemplated suicide.
Rape victims were 13 times more likely than non-crime victims to have attempted suicide (13% Vs 1%).


Transsexuals are suicidal too, same with war veterans, yet noone gives a care about them.

Arcturus Descending wrote:There is nothing cold nor apathetic about what I am feeling when I post these texts.
The man who assaulted me didn't get so far with me to actually have raped me but I know what it feels like to be assaulted, to be the victim, Yes, victim - why would I want to lie to myself about that and trivialize it. I know what I experienced for months and months and months after that happened. I know what i experienced every time i had to walk past that spot - and I wasn't even raped!!! like so many others are.

Victim? You don't even know the meaning of the word.

You, on the other hand, treat rape like some trivial kind of matter. I've read your words often in here. Maybe they are just part of your coping mechanism. I can understand you and feel for you but don't downplay or trivialize what so very very many women have gone through - the sheer living hell of it.

Like I said earlier, rape with HIV involved is no trivial matter, they either need to be put to death or deported on some island somewhere.

And make no mistake the PTSD I have is on the same level as rape...I have violent dreams almost every day, I'm paranoid... contemplate suicide all the time, I get disturbed by the things media bombards me with I can't get out of my head and have lots of triggers...
And I think people take themselves too seriously, PTSD is the natural of life, Lions have PTSD too because the alpha male lions murder their friends. Do you see Lions crying to authority to punish people, do you see Trixie crying out to authority to punish people, no.
But if people are going to be punished, the first should be the politicians, and ritefully so.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Arcturus Descending » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:08 pm

Ooooh...crude attempt at a burn. How high is your IQ exactly?


Nowhere close to yours. I'm quite aware of that.
I suppose if you want to call my subjective thinking a crude attempt at a burn. There was actually no "attempt" there. It flowed naturally.


Pay attention to details, Mrs. "Intelligent Discussions"> I didn't make this thread.

True. I corrected myself in another area but forgot somewhere else.


color=#000040]Some mental heath problems are life threatening. When asked if they ever thought seriously about committing suicide:
One-third (33%) of the rape victims and 8% of the non-victims of crime said yes.
Rape victims were 4.1 times more likely than non-crime victims to have contemplated suicide.
Rape victims were 13 times more likely than non-crime victims to have attempted suicide (13% Vs 1%). [/color]

Transsexuals are suicidal too, same with war veterans, yet noone gives a care about them.


I understand this. I'm not so sure though that no one cares. There are people out there who do care.
I am not being apathetic here when I say that this thread though IS about rape. I am not discounting what transsexuals or veterans go through though I probably understand more about what the veteran goes through.

I believe that I posted awhile back about seeing the video, the Danish Girl, which is actually based on a true story. It opened my eyes to things about transssexuals and their struggles and psychology.
There was such courage in this man who felt the need to follow what he felt was the truth about himself to become a woman. It also showed a bias or two in me although basically I do affirm living and let live. People have a right to be or become who they want as long as it doesn't infringe on other's rights or harm others. So what if a man or woman wants to be other than what nature created in them. I intuit that nature can make mistakes and often does. Anyway...


Victim? You don't even know the meaning of the word.

I only wish that this were true.
But perhaps in comparison to your life's experiences, mine were just a drop in the bucket.
But this is a not a competition.

You, on the other hand, treat rape like some trivial kind of matter. I've read your words often in here. Maybe they are just part of your coping mechanism. I can understand you and feel for you but don't downplay or trivialize what so very very many women have gone through - the sheer living hell of it.

Like I said earlier, rape with HIV involved is no trivial matter, they either need to be put to death or deported on some island somewhere.


I can agree with that.

And make no mistake the PTSD I have is on the same level as rape...I have violent dreams almost every day, I'm paranoid... contemplate suicide all the time, I get disturbed by the things media bombards me with I can't get out of my head and have lots of triggers...

I'm sorry that human beings are such animals, such predators. You don't deserve to have to go through that.
Obviously, you are an extremely strong human being to fight through that.


And I think people take themselves too seriously, PTSD is the natural of life, Lions have PTSD too because the alpha male lions murder their friends. Do you see Lions crying to authority to punish people, do you see Trixie crying out to authority to punish people, no.



Unfortunately, many do not take themselves nor others seriously enough! There are two sides to that coin.
But people who do harm to others and terrible lasting harm, need to pay the consequences for that.

But if people are going to be punished, the first should be the politicians, and ritefully so.

If they are rapists, pedophiles and murderers (murderers depending on the circumstances) yes.

I love animals but do they have the same consciousness as human beings? Hmmm, perhaps much more than we do.

By the way, it was not just one picture, Trixie, there were three of them and they certainly were not my cup of tea. To say the least, they were far from aestetically pleasing to my taste. Perhaps to another woman they might not have been and maybe they could have laughed them off but not me. I'm rather surprised being that you know my taste when it comes to beauty, nature etc., you would not consider how they would have affected me.
And I did beforehand tell you not to send me anything, no pictures. I did say NO and yet you did.
“How can a bird that is born for joy
Sit in a cage and sing?”
― William Blake


“Little Fly
Thy summers play,
My thoughtless hand
Has brush'd away.

Am not I
A fly like thee?
Or art not thou
A man like me?

For I dance
And drink & sing:
Till some blind hand
Shall brush my wing.

If thought is life
And strength & breath:
And the want
Of thought is death;

Then am I
A happy fly,
If I live,
Or if I die”
― William Blake, Songs of Innocence and of Experience


“No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.”
― William Blake
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15345
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: Rape is natural

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:55 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:Unfortunately, many do not take themselves nor others seriously enough! There are two sides to that coin.
But people who do harm to others and terrible lasting harm, need to pay the consequences for that.

I agree. Politicians need to be punished. :evil:
Second, anyone who disturbs me and gives me PTSD should be punished as well. :evil: I'm all for punishing 90 percent of society, since I hate society to begin with. I say we drop them out of an airplane, and be done with it.

By the way, it was not just one picture, Trixie, there were three of them and they certainly were not my cup of tea. To say the least, they were far from aestetically pleasing to my taste. Perhaps to another woman they might not have been and maybe they could have laughed them off but not me. I'm rather surprised being that you know my taste when it comes to beauty, nature etc., you would not consider how they would have affected me.
And I did beforehand tell you not to send me anything, no pictures. I did say NO and yet you did.


I don't recall you saying anything of the sort.
Second, you need to grow a thicker skin.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Rape is natural

Postby mannequin » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:35 am

Contrary to what you maniacs believe regarding your gross assumption making, I have no intentions, nor have I ever had any intentions on embarking on any rape sprees, murder sprees or anything else of such a nature. Nor do i believe in hurting anyone at all, the only two exceptions would be self-defense, there i think it is only reasonable to respond in such a way as a preventive measure, but even then not to transgress the boundaries of the situation and go overboard, my reaction is relative to the degree of threat...and the other is by law, as a punishment, but that would be committed by a legit executioner.

As far as the act of rape in the civilized world, I fully agree to the prohibition of it and it's full consequence, i would even go one step further and implement the death penalty, as long as the law regarding rape is specifically defined..this law would not include:

1) Women who intentionally intoxicate themselves, flirtatious with a stranger and willingly go back to his house..

2) Women who agree to sex then change their mind's after the act..

3) Women accusing her own husband of raping her..(unless there is clear signs of domestic violent abuse, then it can be considered to a degree)

and everything else where they try to create themselves as victims of so-called rape..you get the idea..

and this law would only be applied under a patriarchy.

By the way, these women trivialize real rape victims and this trivialization will only reduce the punishment of rape.. then you also must factor in false rape allegations which also trivializes rape and the victim's suffering.

I would also add the death penalty for the false rape allegations, depending upon the woman's mental health, however, if it is under malicious intent to destroy the other person's life, then the punishment will be applied.

And for clarity purposes, nobody is negating the impact of rape, i was simply arguing the natural occurrence of it outside of the emotionalized mind. Just because something is naturally occurring doesn't necessarily make it acceptable by modern society. You are doing yourself a great injustice to deny the natural reality of it, but clearly among you lot, it isn't legitimately denied, it's ignored strategically as an indirect means of social selection between men, applying the altruism to a man who adheres to the standards of women, and disgust, wimp, sleazy etc to men who don't adhere....

"Rape" is used as a method of selection of identification, the objective in this context is pure promotion for women's control, leaning on emotion for it's appeal, the gravity of impact, to increase selection methods through victim status.. which is what Arc is doing with her "wall of text", because she has nothing else to hold up her position..so out of desperation she jumps for the dramatic appeal...which does not negate the premise of the argument...because, for her, it isn't about reality..it's about control, idealistic delusion, misandry, extreme egoistic hedonism, emotionalized artificiality, naivety, systemic seduction, social life direction...

It's a good thing the death penalty was removed when increasing secular law was implemented, with the promotion of female power, freedom and access to society...giving the nature of women, as the system typically expected their social influence can get incredibly dangerous, where if such law existed today the way it did back then, there would be a great deal of dead men, due to the stupidity of women...

You can already see this stupidity arising everywhere..where they try to redefine rape to whatever they want, accusing all men of committing the act of rape during sex whether they realize it or not, picking and choosing who is a rapist and who isn't even after consented sex...now put women in charge, reestablish the death penalty for rape..and you can see where this goes...

Then you will also have the opposite who will protest against the death penalty, so they can maintain the victim status and it's social leverage, this is why they try to redefine the definition of rape into ambiguity, keeping it loose, expanding the spectrum of victimhood so they can reach further levels of society as a method of staying relevant, inside the picture, deriving the social value attached to an event, increasing their focal point of significance as a form of identity where they unify as a collective, including the women who empathize with the so called victim, as if she is the victim herself, trauma by association...

it's how they bond around the fire..you know..
mannequin
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:35 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users