Rape is natural

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Rape is natural

Postby mannequin » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Yup!
mannequin

Re: Rape is natural

Postby mannequin » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:41 pm

Just saying what everyone is thinking, that's all
mannequin

Postby mannequin » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:47 pm

I think women don't realize that being raped is apart of the adapting stages of evolution.
mannequin

Postby mannequin » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:54 pm

i'm not entirely convinced about all this so called trauma that they apparently experience post rape.
mannequin

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:57 pm

Men get raped too.. and probably in equal numbers, but near all go unreported due to embarrassment and disgust of what happened to them.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Harbal » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:58 pm

mannequin wrote:i'm not entirely convinced about all this so called trauma that they apparently experience post rape.

The claim that being raped causes trauma seem perfectly plausible to me. Why do you doubt it?
Harbal
Thinker

Postby mannequin » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:59 pm

MagsJ wrote:Men get raped too.. and probably in equal numbers, but near all go unreported due to embarrassment and disgust of what happened to them.

it's only rape when it happens to women, babe. I learned this from twitter quite recently.
mannequin

Postby mannequin » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:01 pm

Harbal wrote:
mannequin wrote:i'm not entirely convinced about all this so called trauma that they apparently experience post rape.

The claim that being raped causes trauma seem perfectly plausible to me. Why do you doubt it?

Seems slightly exaggerated, like an attention seeking method of some kind, like we all came from rapists and murderers technically speaking, so it can't be THAT bad! unless we are just all ungrateful.
mannequin

Postby Harbal » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:08 pm

mannequin wrote:
Seems slightly exaggerated, like an attention seeking method of some kind, like we all came from rapists and murderers technically speaking, so it can't be THAT bad! unless we are just all ungrateful.
I think you may be being over dismissive of something that could be quite psychologically damaging.
Harbal
Thinker

Postby mannequin » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:12 pm

but i think it's be overly used.
mannequin

Postby Harbal » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:26 pm

mannequin wrote:but i think it's be overly used.

Well I would feel very uncomfortable with telling a woman, who has just been raped, that she is over reacting.
Harbal
Thinker

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:26 pm

I think women don't realize that being raped is apart of the adapting stages of evolution.

Ummm..... so is being chased down and being eaten alive. I wouldn't try to reassure someone running that it is all part of the circle of life, and embrace it. You grab a club and you beat that fucking predator to death.

Same with rapists.

And don't ask why Harbal and Magsj, you know damn well who puts these ideas into Manni's head. Well, maybe not Harbal, but Magsj does. Starts with a S, ends in a suicide. Satyr.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:52 pm

mannequin wrote:Just saying what everyone is thinking, that's all

Rape is natural to a rapist. Be sure to make the distinction.

By "everyone" do you mean the common idiot?
“How can a bird that is born for joy
Sit in a cage and sing?”
― William Blake

“Little Fly
Thy summers play,
My thoughtless hand
Has brush'd away.

Am not I
A fly like thee?
Or art not thou
A man like me?

For I dance
And drink & sing:
Till some blind hand
Shall brush my wing.

If thought is life
And strength & breath:
And the want
Of thought is death;

Then am I
A happy fly,
If I live,
Or if I die”
― William Blake, Songs of Innocence and of Experience

“No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.”
― William Blake
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby mannequin » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Wow, this was a sensitive subject, i guess the system and its inhabitants own the word "rape", so it automatically demands negative reactions because of the negative connotations, and because of the negative experiences that the act apparently brings, which is most likely just system influence, oh right because i forgot, the woman has to be ready for penetration by her choice, and when the systems fall down and the men are no longer there as a means to propagate, the choice of the woman sure does happen very quickly towards the selection of the next available men, invader or otherwise. Oh right, but it wouldn't be rape at that point would it, because she's cutting her losses and making a decision that will benefit her survival..talk about jumping ship, i mean they probably jumped ship quite literally in the past.. wink wink ..

As far as Satyr, don't you think it's quite redundant blaming everything on Satyr, i mean you would swear he was Lucifer or something, this is nothing more that just an exposure to where people are when you can't possibly fathom that maybe, just maybe, two people might actually arrive at the same understanding, and agree with each other, i mean personally i thought this was quite obvious, but i guess it isn't...maybe it's just the word? rape? Hmm let's try some other words, sexual dominance? maybe if we make use of the already added available fetishism, it might be better received? it kind of worked with fifty shades of grey, i mean you know how important women are dont you?, so of course must orientate the pleasure towards their end exclusively as a winning gain, then this whole rape thing might just get through..or could just kill all other men and then sit back and i wait for the natural influx of women to automatically come my way offering themselves sexually, but of course they are choooooosing this, so it wouldn't be classified as rape, it's a nice technique, i like it...it's like going on a bike ride with a girlfriend, who has a dodgy nervous system, social anxiety, lack confidence and generally doesn't have much bicycle riding experience, then taking her on a typical path that we have both gone down before, but only suddenly changing things entering into heavy traffic into the city, the odds of there being an "accident" are fairly high given the circumstance and factors, the person who hit her knows it was an accident, the cameras know it was accident, yeah it was an accident, wasn't murder at all.... 8)

Ummm..... so is being chased down and being eaten alive. I wouldn't try to reassure someone running that it is all part of the circle of life, and embrace it. You grab a club and you beat that fucking predator to death.

Same with rapists.

uhh that's kind of the point, that statement doesn't negate the reality of rape being natural, in fact it actually confirms it..being hunted or hunting IS apart of the circle of life, jeeez..just because the person happens to be on the losing end of the spectrum doesn't negate the reality, this happened all the time and still fucking does!..beating it with a club is generally unrealistic given the nature of a lion, they use to use spears and arrows, sharp penetrating objects that hit vital organs to bring the animal down and reversing the roles of the hunted being the hunter. If the person runs because he is outnumbered or lacks the capacity to dominate, which is called flight, then he should embrace that and run! I said nothing about accepting death or women have to accept being raped/dominated, the option to fight back is always there..this is the irony of modern women, protesting, rape culture, feminism is just an expression of a lack of defense and capacity..because they need MEN to create the safe circumstance to do so!

A woman's fight back is natural, also known as her resistance, this actually determines the strength of the hunter and his worthiness.

Rape is natural to a rapist. Be sure to make the distinction.

The distinction between a naturally occurring reality and the brain dead inhabitants of modern civilization?
mannequin

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:45 pm

Do you rape yourself?
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:36 am

A more interesting question then arises, can you rape the willing? :lol:
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:11 pm

Nature is a whore
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:36 pm

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:Nature is a whore

Indeed, a filthy whore.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby Arcturus Descending » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:53 pm

Nature as defined how?
Sit in a cage and sing?”
― William Blake

“Little Fly
Thy summers play,
My thoughtless hand
Has brush'd away.

Am not I
A fly like thee?
Or art not thou
A man like me?

For I dance
And drink & sing:
Till some blind hand
Shall brush my wing.

If thought is life
And strength & breath:
And the want
Of thought is death;

Then am I
A happy fly,
If I live,
Or if I die”

― William Blake
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:04 pm

Murdering someone for resources is also natural, lions do it all the time. Poison ivy is natural, poison oak is natural. Should we legalize murder and eat poison ivy as well?
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:19 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:

Nature as defined how?

Promiscuous, self centered
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher

Postby Arcturus Descending » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:07 pm

What about Mother Earth? Would you call our natural environment a whore?
It seems to me that we are the whores and rapists when it comes to Mother Earth.
That's the nature i thought you were referring to.
Sit in a cage and sing?”
― William Blake

“Little Fly
Thy summers play,
My thoughtless hand
Has brush'd away.

Am not I
A fly like thee?
Or art not thou
A man like me?

For I dance
And drink & sing:
Till some blind hand
Shall brush my wing.

If thought is life
And strength & breath:
And the want
Of thought is death;

Then am I
A happy fly,
If I live,
Or if I die”

― William Blake
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:10 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:What about Mother Earth? Would you call our natural environment a whore?
It seems to me that we are the whores and rapists when it comes to Mother Earth.
That's the nature i thought you were referring to.

Human nature.......

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:31 am

Mannequin wrote:

A woman's fight back is natural, also known as her resistance, this actually determines the strength of the hunter and his worthiness.

and a man's fight back when he is raped?

I recall reading in another thread, you complaining about the sexual abuse you experienced, doesn't this also qualify as determining the strength of the hunter and his worthiness?
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby mannequin » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:05 pm

I secretly enjoyed it babe.
mannequin

Next

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat