What's for breakfast?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What's for breakfast?

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:02 am

Jakob wrote:
MagsJ wrote:..a little pineapple and a coffee, but the pineapple wasn't that sweet, so I had this bad boy bowl for brunch.. en salade, avec left-over sliced lamb, and a glass of red:

image.jpeg

looks good

It was healthy. :P

Two boiled eggs sprinkled with Malden sea salt and fresh ground pepper, and a sweetened black Lavazza coffee..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:09 pm

A banana and sweetened black coffee.. basically what was in the house.

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:26 pm

Not concerned about it today, however as usual, maybe.green tea unsweetened and a slice of toast. Will go to church today try to see a priest to make amends .
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:44 pm

Meno_ wrote:Not concerned about it today, however as usual, maybe.green tea unsweetened and a slice of toast. Will go to church today try to see a priest to make amends .

A morning coffee is good for fatigue, but only one.. the rest of the day it's English breakfast tea with soya milk, or green tea here too.

A relaxed day for Meno? I too have a visit to (a non-denominational) church on the horizon.. to attend an English rendition of Puccini's La Boheme.. amongst other events the church is hosting all throughout the Summer.

I'll light a candle for you Meno..

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:03 am

2 boiled eggs and a sweetened black coffee.. eating (even) clean(er) is starting to be too easy. :D

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:31 pm

MagsJ wrote:2 boiled eggs and a sweetened black coffee.. eating (even) clean(er) is starting to be too easy. :D

Same as yesterday, and still eating clean.. I have definitely earned my upcoming weekend of relaxed consumption of goods.

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:32 pm

One boiled egg with salt and mocha coffee with cream and no sugar. Gave up some of the sugar I was consuming for I was using nearly one pound of sugar a month to sweeten my coffee.<---- #-o
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:59 pm

A blueberry muffin and mocha coffee.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:58 pm

Two boiled eggs and a tea.. forget the coffee today. =;

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby promethean75 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:17 pm

One Ensure Original Nutrition Shake: vanilla

One Smok Novo Vap: pineapple
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:11 pm

Brunch was a chicken salad sandwich (I made a ton of the stuff now I have to figure out how to eat it all before it spoils) and mocha half decaf.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:38 am

A sweetened black coffee, and Organic courgette free-range eggs omelette.. was delicious. :)

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:46 am

The cat and I have breakfasted.. he on a Whiskers salmon pouch and I on tomato-scrambled eggs and a sweetened black coffee.

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:03 pm

Seeing as it's now noon, breakfast has become brunch, and brunch will be a vegetable omelette and obligatory coffee.. a Whiskas pouch for the cat.

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:46 am

A (very early) breakfast, of lardon-infused scrambled eggs and a sweetened black Lavazza coffee. The added lardons helps make the eggs more filling and me get hungry slower.

The cat did not want to join, and so remained on the sofa in his slumber.

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:23 am

Bacon, eggs, and coffee.. well the bacon is really just pork sliced into rashers, but the eggs are eggs and the coffee is coffee.

Watching ‘Saturday Kitchen Live’ whilst eating.. why not. Talking about food makes me hungry, watching food programmes doesn’t.. hunger makes me hungry though. :-?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Meno_ » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:43 pm

Good morning.
Just a cup of coffee with sweet cream.then OFF to the ocean.
Ventura. For a birthday party
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:17 am

..a birthday party, on a beach, in October.. I bet it was good. : )

Can’t sleep.. might as well breakfast early, as gotta have an impromptu blood test taken.. at my earliest convenience, so that’ll be like.. in a few hours. Definitely no point in sleeping, as I’m wide awake now, and in the wide awake club.

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat