What's for breakfast?

I had bacon eggs and baked potatoes again with a standard side of fruit. Lots of coffee, no sex.

Fried chicken.

My friend made crepes and smeared some blueberry jam on them that she made. And coffee of course.

Seeing as I’ve been missing both breakfast and lunch these last few weeks, I’m thinking of having a vegetable and potato ratatouille with some avocado and 2 poached eggs on top.

Just woke up. Thinking of eating some chicken.

I have this issue with baked potatoes here. There’s only one place where I like them, which is the place where I was in the OP… the rest of the places make them too big which prevents them from being nicely baked all through or/and(!) from having a smooth crust.

Also, there are widely varying qualities of bacon going around.

What I miss here is fresh orange juice. In Amsterdam all the supermarkets have pressautomatons, where you can make your own bottle from fresh oranges. But also in any restaurant they will press it for you and serve it with a nice foam of exploded pulp.

Sounds like someone who works out a lot. When I had a membership to the gym, I was all the time making spinach-chicken salads and stuff. It’s a kind of fanaticism.

Supposedly, broccoli and beef is the best way to build up testosterone. Soy sauce is the best way to build up Estrogen.

Thats top rate service.

My grandfather used to walk to the farm and get a chicken for soup. My father makes the best chicken soup in the world, very possibly.

Personally I never eat chicken for breakfast except with a hangover, when KFC wings with extra salt fries a Coke is a perfect remedy. Maybe that’s not technically chicken; I think this is how they got out of being prosecuted ror the way they treat them.

DA: You cant feed chickens so much poison that they aren’t chickens anymore.
KFC: They aren’t technically chickens now, so that law does not apply.

They are certainly tasty.
It is nearly impossible to ruin chicken. Rabbit on the other hand is nearly impossible to cook right. I had rabbit for lunch once. I prefer them alive.

This is how I am positioned, morally, with respect to the meat eating or not question. I prefer a steak to a live cow. I prefer a fried chicken to a live chicken. But I prefer a live cat to cat-meat.
Naturally as I would grow more and more hungry, these standards will shift; but in a time of abundance I will stick to eating animals which, according to my value-standard, are meant to be eaten.

I would not claim that they are meant by themselves to be eaten. But how can I know that?
I wonder if I have ever eaten a predator.

I probably should.

Anyone here ever dined (or of course breakfasted) on lion-meat?

Breakfast breaks the nightly fast - it’s a magic ritual. The better the breakfast, the better the day.

This morning I ate a fist full or grapes and drank a gatorade on the way to the DMV.

Spot on! although there’s not much working out going on at the moment… but soon I hope :slight_smile:

People become obsessed… who’d want to blame their failure at the gym on a bad diet? wasting time and energy for bad results, so cover all your bases for maximal results, ergo fanaticism.

I tend to stay away from soy… over many years it caused my body to go soft and played havoc with my periods, but since excluding it from my diet my body is much more toned and my periods light again. Better to drink other types of milk than soya…

Scrambled eggs and a green tea for me… brb.

Oh yeah? I think people should know this. The Soy thing may explain why East Asian men are so hairless and why they are so smooth skinned and tiny. Also soy bean farming is the main reason Indonesia has lost 70 percent of its forest in 10 years, plus the disappearing of the Amazon and all that.

I stayed away from normal dairy some years but going back to it only improved my health. Like when I brushed my teeth with ayurvedic paste for a while I actually had a tooth break off, just like that.

Romans had soy sauce too (a close equivalent, made from fermented fish), was a major export item. I don’t recall Romans being hairless, effiminent men, and I am hairy as fuck, can outgrow anyone, and use soy sauce often on my white rice.

The ability to grow hair is from the womb, the cocktail of testosterone the child has. I was soaked in the shit apparently. Diet may affect it, but I can say conclusively soy sauce doesn’t result in a hairless, effiminent body. At least not if you digest large quantities of it. Who knows if you lay in a bath full of it? Your gonna be stinky and hairy more than likely, and skin dyed that color.

I’m gonna go eat dome chicken for breakfast.

Hmmm. I have my doubts about fish being that much akin to soy on a biological level.

Also, high testosterone levels would cancel out these supposed soy-effects.
What about the historical facts? All those hairless Asians, all that soy!

The jury is still out. Look at this silly contradiction.

How is the health of the prostate not a matter of sexual development? Would it have no bearing on hormone levels whatsoever? I find that hard to conceive.

My diet is the diet for serotonin stability. It neither makes me feel like a Superman or a weakling, slave nor master, which is the obsession of all Nietzscheans for some sad fucking reason.

Eat Spinich, Broccoli, Chocolate (I had to eat a giant size Hershey’s almond chocolate bar before bed often while homeless, building up my atrophied leg, was a difficult time, but does a good job modulating the body under incredible stress), and lots and lots of meat.

That is a similar formula for guys with prostate issues. I never err read to do it, I just did. Think Kabobs, almost the paleodiet. How did I know, I don’t fucking know.

Can mothers eating lots of soy sauce make gay kids? Maybe. I know a lot of gays have misshapen finger lengths, I don’t believe it is genetic. May be, in a sense, but looks like it us triggered in the womb. I’m not one of those who insist homosexuality is genetic or environmental or choice… but if you do have the capacity to choose, obviously choose to reproduce. I’m not opposed to the obvious cases, where a guy like me slaps down his hand on a table, a gay guy does, and you see the fingers comes off very different lengths per digit. But if they aren’t, I’m gonna get a woman to fuck you, and your gonna like it dammit. If I have a son, and he can’t point to some conslusive evidence for him being gay, I’m dragging him to a Mexican WhoreHouse by the ear, locking him in there till he comes out at least Bisexual. No way I’m raising that fuckers for 19 years, asked to pay for his college, just for him to out on me, introducing me to his male fiance… I’m not saying “Oh my God I’m so blessed”… your fucking a prostitute son. I went wrong with you at some point, didn’t play enough catch or chess… hiking and boy scouts, or let you ride that pony when you were 4… but guess what, your gonna have titties in your face till you blow your load, five times over at least.

Thats what dads do. I don’t think soy sauce can do shit, but if a son does come out gay, we sure ain’t eating Chinese afterwards, just incase.

Over here in the UK soy was found to be in near every processed product… now that’s a lot of soy per meal per day. This country doesn’t give a shit about our health or what’s in our food, as long as they keep making a profit. It’s like foods in the U.S. having corn syrup added to near everything. #-o

Most active/intelligent people I know have cut out invisible and visible soy from their diet, and have noticed the difference in their body composition… like I did. The fact that my menstrual cycle went from very heavy to (almost) back to normal since cutting out all soy is also a testament to soy’s oestrogenic effects.

I doubt eating rice doused in soy now and again would turn one less male Turd, but if soy was in every single dish on the table… then that could do it. I get my soy from only edamame, and that’s only every few months… if that, but I feel my body needs some sometimes.

See, your doing it again Magsj. Your confusing liberal posh diet fads with health and intelligence. Eating like a Goop doesn’t mean your healthy. Eating what your favorite musician or movie star eats doesn’t either. People make the mistake of thinking beautiful people eating foods X, Y, Z earned, merited them their beauty and fame. It is far more likely to assume they just got the right DNA, tan right and have the right shampoos… as long as their eating doesn’t result in scurvy you won’t notice anything wrong.

An example… young attractive women get into modeling. At least half did absolutely nothing to “earn it”, just the draw of the genetic lottery. A good many turn anorexic, others take up smoking heavily… most all are “vegans”. What is the long term result? A bunch of sickly, wrinkly husky voiced women with emphysema. Did eating beets and jalapeno peppers while soaking in coffee baths do anything? Fuck no. Why they do it? They put it together from looking at what the most successful people do, and a touch of quackery, and try it,.and pass it on as a stupid fad.

This does not count as intelligence, quite the opposite actually. Your friends are unlikely to be the real British Intelligensia. I can only come to this conclusion based on your lack of philosophy oriented posts on this site. What is more likely is, these “intelligent people” are one and the same with your “posh friends” who come up with all sorts of stupid bullshit and argue over subjective frivolity, like the best wine, needlessly driving up the price of lower-medium priced vintages because there is a sudden demand for shit wine sellers secretly think is crap… but who are they to argue?

If Victoria Secret models said their best beauty tip to walking the runway and keeping their skin perfect was to eat a can of spam raw per day… every fucking stupid teenage girl would eat a can of spam each day, and women liberation authors would talk foul, denouncing the abrahamic religions for denouncing pork, and women would have spiritual retreats eating spam with praying to MAIA and ISIS, while wearing designer cloths.

Then they would all get fat and zits would pop everywhere. This is how stupid I honestly think you and your so very, very intelligent friends are.

Eating Japanese Green beans… sure hope your not eating it fermented. Its just sad and idiotic, pathetic.

…and you’re doing it again Turd - please re-read my post, and then you will see that I’m talking about long-term health benefits and not fad diets. A healthy paleo-style diet with the elimination of processed foods is faddy?

So those that see and feel the benefits of cutting out processed foods riddled with over-processed soy are imagining it? there’s nothing wrong or faddy about eating clean, and why has my mentioning intelligent friends that eat smart made you all insecure and on the attack? Only a fool would continue to eat what’s bad for them! yet you see the opposite of that as faddy, when everyone else sees it as healthy.

Are fermented foods bad, or just bad for me? Edamame is the soy bean in its pod… so au naturale, but thank you for watching out for me :wink:

I plan to breakfast on scrambled eggs and griddled organic courgette, accompanied by Clipper unbleached teabags green tea.

It is winter at last. Cold grey sky with icy wind, have to light the fire every night now, bliss. Hoping for rain some time today.

Breakfast this time of the year is porridge and honey with a little milk, glass of juice (whatever is there) slice of toast with butter and a cup of tea.

By fucking default. Go explain this concept of yours to dieters 150 years ago. Or 100 years ago. Or 50 years ago. They will all be like “Oh shit, a new crazy diet”.

You’re presuming this is what we ate way back when. Yet your claiming to have not Thyroid issues, but IBS… and so your repressed, angry rebel anus talks to your friend’s rebel Anus’ and they plot together over lunch to do a explosive gas attack on Parliament on Guy Faux Day, when your “posh” group is touring the place, unbeknownst to you, wilting all the flowers with your disagreeable diet.

You’re not eating clean if your pooper is all sour. You got spots on your body… and it’s stable. Sounds like malnutrition, not your immune system attacking. You need to go eat some real food and stop fucking around with these fad diets. The microbes in out guts now are nothing like in the Neolithic. We probably couldn’t process a true Paleolithic diet. Your best best is if your blood type is O, but a lot of that is just gonna add pounds, even if the food feels good because of it’s neurotransmitter boost. A lot of that in your case, undoubtedly of some weird blood type, is projection. Are you a German or Turk who only recently adopted agriculture? Your from a Island people, go eat some seafood.

“They hate us cause they Anus”

The true Paleo-diet:

Fermented Mastadon Gut for a four day old kill
Four bunches of Collard greens eaten by guys hunting.
Heavily salted, but otherwise unseasoned meat, deeply burnt on the fire, charred.
Green pasty shit, some woman chewed up and spat back out
Rat
A lemon or Berry or mushroom… if the right time of the year. More than likely, some dehydrated green shit in the winter… hence the paste.

Yummie. Getting back to nature on that one, my fellow cavemen. Let’s assault the beehive to get some honey… oh shit… owe, owe, owe…

This…

(Griddling the vegetables gave them a more flavourful and earthier taste, so I guess I’ll be griddling my vegetables more often… now how did that slice of plantain get in there 8-[ )