What's for breakfast?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What's for breakfast?

Postby MagsJ » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:33 pm

The usual.. faux bacon, 3 fried eggs, and an XL black coffee, and for the cat.. his usual.

One appointment, and then admin admin admin.. and perhaps some tidying up of the sleeping room and the living room.. they sure need it.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:19 pm

Bacon (da reall), 2 eggs, fresh orange juice, coffee.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
BTL
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby MagsJ » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:22 pm

2 boiled eggs, and (back to) a sweetened black Lavazza coffee.. followed by a lunch of a cut of oxtail with braised lettuce. :P

Dinner later, but not sure/don’t know what.

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:11 pm

The latest breakfast ever so really a brunch, of 3 boiled eggs and a large sweetened black Lavazza.. apparently, 1 cup of coffee a day is proven to be good for the system.. just 1, and preferably in the morning.

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat